Looks amazing, he just hasn't had blonde highlights in his hair since coming back to ROH and I'm pretty sure the gear you chose, he had just black hair like he does now

I posted the wrong pics before - here is the full preview

Alex Shelley

Huge thanks to DaveSavesTheDay for the awesome textures - top work! Belt texture by SMK. Thanks to Y2KReturn for the moveset & entrance.

I think this is basically done. 2 days of work. 

15440388_1039966842797803_5973264566103815385301_1039955956132225_5466659780266415493452_1039970672797420_5938817389616615418467_1039970676130753_3943567925784615403670_1039955882798899_7499018465067415369253_1039955852798902_1362718106637315440538_1039955842798903_37336714389831

Looks amazing, he just hasn't had blonde highlights in his hair since coming back to ROH and I'm pretty sure the gear you chose, he had just black hair like he does now

Hey man, thanks for the insight, however - As a CAW creator I feel I have the responsibility to create the most accurate representation of a guy, and I feel that people that go completely accurate over capturing the essence of a guy don't do their jobs. Any Shelley fan would recognise his skunky hair as a defining characteristic of his look, and his overall essence, so in the interest of making an all encapsulating Alex Shelley CAW, I feel a little artistic freedom is needed, hence the paint under his eye, which is not accurate to this attire either.

Plus he wore these style of attires with blonde hair in NJPW.

Related imageImage result for timesplitters njpwImage result for timesplitters njpwImage result for timesplitters njpwRelated imageImage result for alex shelley njpw

Edited by NickBreaker

Absolutely beautiful work!

side note, I scrapped my Justin Gabriel because people were telling me he doesn't use the hairstyle I gave him anymore. Like cmon, his new gimmick is corny lol

the hair textures on your Shelley make it look even more awesome IMO 

Incredible Shelly! 

(I really want mcmg in my universe but you said don't ask) 

Don't let people fuck with you with the "can you make him look up to date" stuff. They know how to edit caws. They have to let you be an artist! Lol. They can add their own logos and change the hair themselves. 

• Like 2

Incredible Shelly! 

Don't let people fuck with you with the "can you make him look up to date" stuff. They know how to edit caws. They have to let you be an artist! Lol. They can add their own logos and change the hair themselves. 

It's all good man, no harm done or intended - just different philosophies. Sabin is a maybe at this stage - if I can get attire textures then I'll put together a face, but honestly don't rate him so not keen on spending time on him.

In other news - No DLC Monty Brown up for the financially challenged

Incredible Shelly! 

Dbo I was simply asking but I don't mind because I like this look more anyway, just thought some people would like his more current look, trust me Nick's work is incredible and I enjoy all his work

• Like 1

Final Shelley? I blended his hairline and facial hair better (I love the hair dye tool) and some minor facial tweaks.

Any suggestions welcome.

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 2

Final Shelley? I blended his hairline and facial hair better (I love the hair dye tool) and some minor facial tweaks.

Ref pics in spoiler. Any suggestions welcome.

Hidden Content

15391263_1041205499340604_2682646928919915443223_1041205476007273_8867864491592815392963_1041205506007270_25895810319093

deyum. Love it man. Definitely going to download this. 

Incredible Shelly! 

It's all good man, no harm done or intended - just different philosophies. Sabin is a maybe at this stage - if I can get attire textures then I'll put together a face, but honestly don't rate him so not keen on spending time on him.

In other news - No DLC Monty Brown up for the financially challenged

don't tell my wife, but I could kiss you. I really appreciate the no-dlc Monty, and my baby thanks you for the extra diapers I can buy because I didn't get bled by 2k. Happy Holidays!

• Like 1

Alright you asked for this and now you're going to get...IT!

The List of CIA on Shelley:

- Lighten up the dark hair texture or darken the hair. Either way make them blend better.

- Decrease the thickness on the lower lip.

- The outer corner on the eye(right side in the picture) needs to be brought out a little to match the other eye.

- Make the part of the nose between the eyes a little thinner.

CIA Refs:
30i9wrt.png

No DLC Rhino UP

Ok. Sorted out the niggly facial tweaks - thanks to Codes for last minute suggestions. Added accurate detail to all armwear and even put together a new attire. No DLC moves but you can add inverted suplex, powerbomb 8 and the new DLC backbreaker and crossface if you like.

Enjoy.

UPLOADED

Alex Shelley

#ROH #NICKBREAKER #NJPW

2X slots. 3x attires. Huge thanks to DaveSavesTheDay for the awesome textures - top work! Belt texture by SMK. Thanks to Y2KReturn for the moveset & entrance.

Tron from video is one of the art ones with this logo all in black and white 108bucx.jpg

Image may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 2 people, textImage may contain: one or more people, people standing and textImage may contain: one or more people, people standing and textImage may contain: one or more people, people standing and textImage may contain: 3 people, people standing and text

Edited by NickBreaker
  • Like 1