Oldsie's Creations: 5/27/17 Andrade "Cien" Almas and Nikki Cross Uploaded!

NWOldskool

Love that Tommy End! Probably who I'll use for career mode. Also everyone seems to request the same people over and over. It would be nice to see some of the lesser know wrestlers that NXT uses in house shows right now or even some female wrestlers most notably Mickie James. 

Several of their house show guys have wrestled on TV lately such as the Ealy Brothers who got destroyed by Samoa Joe and Tucker Knight and Otis Dozovic aka Heavy Machinery who recently debuted in the Dusty Rhodes Classic. I know they aren't the most wanted wrestlers but be nice to see some variety. Having 7 Garganos or Kurt Angles isn't really fun lol. 

I agree but I really don't want jobbers who still haven't developed a character or moveset yet.

Would prefer some more indy stars that don't get much love here at all.

7 Garganos, Kurts, RVDs, Jeff Hardy's definitely takes it's toll lol. 

No disrespect to other creators, they're all good.

I would love to see you take a crack on one of these guys....Dalton Castle, Jeff Cobbs, Hot Sauce Tracy Williams, Hangman Page, Silas Young, ACH, Matt Raven, MCMG...no one have yet show them any love and I know you will knock it out the park!

I would love to see you take a crack on one of these guys....Dalton Castle, Jeff Cobbs, Hot Sauce Tracy Williams, Hangman Page, Silas Young, ACH, Matt Raven, MCMG...no one have yet show them any love and I know you will knock it out the park!

I do plan on making Dalton and Tracy. Jeff Cobb is a great choice as well.

Matt taven* lol stupid iPad....

Glad to hear about Dalton and Tracy...I want to have a feud with Dalton and Jericho in my universe (imagine the promos between those two in real life, ratings!) And I can't wait to add Tracy with Crow's Gulak and TJP and reform Catch Point

I agree but I really don't want jobbers who still haven't developed a character or moveset yet.

Would prefer some more indy stars that don't get much love here at all.

7 Garganos, Kurts, RVDs, Jeff Hardy's definitely takes it's toll lol. 

No disrespect to other creators, they're all good.

I was merely just going by the fact he just made Tommy End who they've used in house shows so far. I get your point on not being developed though. As you got my point on the countless number of repeated CAWs. I don't discount any of the creators either they have the time and talent I will never have I'll just stick to doing movesets. I appreciate all the content they put out to make the game even better and from last years game to this years I feel that CAWs have improved so much we've got a lot of in game quality CAWs this year instead of a lot of the good creations that still looked very cartoonish compared to the in game models. I beleive seeing ROH wrestlers would be awesome too I feel like ROH has been overlooked for the most part this year. I'd love to see ACH or The Briscoes. 

• Like 2

Awesome to hear im slowly becoming a BIG fan of the British Wrestling scene myself ive been watching alil more Progress- i like it! i first seem to remember the dudes when i see em in PWG like the Bruiserweight thats Pete Dunne right? & i also like Haskins- cool to C his bridging Fujiwara (like Ciampa does too) on the way in the New Moves Pack! Dalton Castle would kick ass! No real Finisher for Jeff Cobb's 'Tour of the Islands' in the Game but ima big fan of his too!

personally ld STILL like to C a Gargano put out-ive done the overwrite a FEW times myself but hes got such an awkward mug & im not 100% in on ANY of em but thats kinda being a nitpick especially with the (80% TJP/#DIY) New Moves Pack on its way! *i somehow hadnt noticed Rell7Thirty put out a newer Gargano 2.0 who's ugly mug i actually seem to like the most! 😆

Edited by bbrittain84
After my post i seen a 2.0 version