Hardyz

Crow

I really wish you would have ran the Wolves by me dude. I have suggestions on them. Not really too keen on Davey's face atm.

Eddie:

- His chin should go just a little lower

- I would thin out the jawline a bit

v7scuh.png

Davey:

- His chin should be wider and not so pointed

- The eyes should be a little more squinty

- The nostrils should be a smidge less wide while the bridge should be a little wider

- The eyebrows shouldn't be angled down so much

2ytqrmc.png

Edited by Mr. CIA

I really wish you would have ran the Wolves by me dude. I have suggestions on them. Not really too keen on Davey's face atm.

Eddie:

Hidden Content

Davey:

Hidden Content

Yup...there's a reason I don't preview some stuff.

Sometimes it's nice to treat this as something that I do because I enjoy it rather than obsessing over everyone's suggestions and preferences.  Both took about an hour to throw together and it stopped me from getting bored of, and hating, what is in essence a really shit and broken game.

• Like 2

I really wish people would quit whining! First off crow let me just say that your wrestlers so far that you have made are awesome and your killing it this year. I also like the fact that you don't tell us what is next so stay true to who you are! Also the wolves that you made are by far the best ones on there.

I really wish people would quit whining! First off crow let me just say that your wrestlers so far that you have made are awesome and your killing it this year. I also like the fact that you don't tell us what is next so stay true to who you are! Also the wolves that you made are by far the best ones on there.

Don't get me wrong...I appreciate the hell out of every suggestion Ive had from people who genuinely help the creators out on here, and nobody gives better morphing advice than Mr CIA.  Sometimes, it's just more fun to not give a shit and throw something together and put it out there.  

Actually.  I'm going to reupload both with the option for you guys to reupload, I'm sure people will be able to fix up what I couldn't be arsed doing.

• Like 1

Don't get me wrong...I appreciate the hell out of every suggestion Ive had from people who genuinely help the creators out on here, and nobody gives better morphing advice than Mr CIA.  Sometimes, it's just more fun to not give a shit and throw something together and put it out there.  

Actually.  I'm going to reupload both with the option for you guys to reupload, I'm sure people will be able to fix up what I couldn't be arsed doing.

Don't boost my ego. haha I appreciate the compliment. :) 

it's better to get suggestions than to not get any at all. i know me and cia have had issues the last week but fact of the matter he does know his cawing

• Like 1

it's better to get suggestions than to not get any at all. i know me and cia have had issues the last week but fact of the matter he does know his cawing

Awe... you guys are gonna make me cry. haha

well it's true. i'm no cawer (well not an advanced one) i'm only good with video editing, createing alternates and maybe arenas

but the suggestions you give do help the community.

I love what you do. You've made the game worth buying. Have fun. This isn't a job unless someone is paying you. Just please keep knocking them out. ;) 

Ps. What happened to Shelton? My friend couldn't find him. He has a learning disability so maybe he just missed him. I help him friend find your great stuff among others when he visits. Sometimes it's hard to try to explain to him how to find things though over the phone. I'm glad 2K added the button submission system. Trying to explain the wheel system to him might be the hardest thing I've ever tried to do, haha. 

Edited by natey2k4

Love the work, Mr. Crow. Any chance you could do Billy Kidman? I've always enjoyed him but good CAWS of him are few and far between.

i would actually love it if someone were to do his 95-96 look in wcw

I love what you do. You've made the game worth buying. Have fun. This isn't a job unless someone is paying you. Just please keep knocking them out. ;) 

Ps. What happened to Shelton? My friend couldn't find him. He has a learning disability so maybe he just missed him. I help him friend find your great stuff among others when he visits. Sometimes it's hard to try to explain to him how to find things though over the phone. I'm glad 2K added the button submission system. Trying to explain the wheel system to him might be the hardest thing I've ever tried to do, haha. 

I took Shelton down when cc was glitched for people with diamond status and am fixing some things I wasn't happy with.  He'll be back up soon....