Perry Saturn

Cyborg

It's Imagur. I have to right click on the image fild name and copy image location...then paste that into a new tab or window.

After I have done that, then the picture shows up in the feed for me. Not sure if its a browser issue or a disconnect between Imagur and the forum.

That's one of the best Benoit's i have seen. You are on fire bro!

Shit!!!!i can't se the last posted pics, what borowser are you using?

Yeah I have the same trouble mate

Shit!!!!i can't se the last posted pics, what borowser are you using?

2598qrc.png

Is the best Benoit ever made !!!!!! thanks Eri!!

Shhhh its not Eri :ziplip

e6bwc5.jpg

iypowk.jpg

2la81nr.jpg

s5uzxc.jpg

Hair needs some slight remapping but otherwise looking fucking bad ass!!

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 2

It's Imagur. I have to right click on the image fild name and copy image location...then paste that into a new tab or window.

After I have done that, then the picture shows up in the feed for me. Not sure if its a browser issue or a disconnect between Imagur and the forum.

That's one of the best Benoit's i have seen. You are on fire bro!

Did more work on the head model.

1.jpg

Red Rosster why are you posted that shit of the crickets?

I am only asking about Benoit's link because Cybord told in this thread that Benoit was releaed at the first post and i only  see Tito Santana's link.

On 12/1/2017, Cyborg said:

Chris Benoit Released in the first post!

Tell me the reason you posted that shit because i think i have asked a normal question to Cyborg

Red Rosster why are you posted that shit of the crickets?

I am only asking about Benoit's link because Cybord told in this thread that Benoit was releaed at the first post and i only  see Tito Santana's link.

Chris Benoit Released in the first post!

Tell me the reason you posted that shit because i think i have asked a normal question to Cyborg

*crickets chirping* is generally regarded as the sound of awkward silence which is what was happening.