150 Roster slots Confirmed

bluemonkeymagic

The 150 number was part of early development coding on our interactive map and is not representative of the final roster list. However, we can ensure the WWE 2K17 roster will be the largest to date and encourage you to continue checking out official roster reveals each week – as part of the Suplex City Census – on IGN.

These are his exact words. If it is greater than 150 there is no need for them to come out and explain about it. Its just simple comprehension.

I don't think it will even be 140. Utmost the roster size will be 130. If you people keep your hopes up then get ready to be disappointed. Don't blame 2K then they did their best to explain it.

so if you're wrong will you just admit to it and kill this nonsense?

i will do the same.

besides as long as wcw makes it into a game with a wcw arena i'll be okay with whatever number they have.

and you people? i'm not GETTING anything up. i've been prepared to be let down ever since WWE13 and the 1 count glitch. and i don't need a bunch of nxt jobbers like you and most people seem to want.

Sorry to hear that, you should probably go see a doctor to get that checked out. 

On a serious note would it really be that bad if more NXT guys made the cut?  Ideally I just want the best roster possible, in my mind that doesn't include guys like Elias Samson, but as long as we get a legends roster as solid as last year, as well as the new roster additions we can expect to see (namely AJ, Nakamura, Aries, Gallows, and Anderson) then I'd be perfectly content with whatever else they decide to throw at us. If nothing else a bigger roster means we'll have more parts to play with for caws and created entrances.

no i wouldn't say bad. but most of those guys in nxt still need to develop their craft as far as i have heen.

and yes the more entrances the better, i just don't want anyone to be cut out. and the suggestion someone on another forum made about a nxt showcase. i'm not interested in that at all. in fact i doubt there will be a showcase at all. we'll know by summerslam but it just doesn't seem like it.  i think lesnar is just the cover star and that's it

The 150 number was part of early development coding on our interactive map and is not representative of the final roster list. However, we can ensure the WWE 2K17 roster will be the largest to date and encourage you to continue checking out official roster reveals each week – as part of the Suplex City Census – on IGN.

These are his exact words. If it is greater than 150 there is no need for them to come out and explain about it. Its just simple comprehension.

I don't think it will even be 140. Utmost the roster size will be 130. If you people keep your hopes up then get ready to be disappointed. Don't blame 2K then they did their best to explain it.

so if you're wrong will you just admit to it and kill this nonsense?

i will do the same.

besides as long as wcw makes it into a game with a wcw arena i'll be okay with whatever number they have.

and you people? i'm not GETTING anything up. i've been prepared to be let down ever since WWE13 and the 1 count glitch. and i don't need a bunch of nxt jobbers like you and most people seem to want.

Yep, if I am at fault I will agree it.

FYI, I like and prefer legends roster more than anything but not keeping my hopes up. Larger the roster the better but I assume they will not bump the on-disc roster by 30-50 characters every year.

i like where 2k16 went with the roster, but i honestly don't see it going past 145 at the most. do i want 150? yeah as long as it's not a bunch of the nxt crud cause i'm not at all interested in people like andrade or elias samson. as long as we keep the legends we got last year (that includes the wcw stuff) and they also add to that because of the nitro arena. even adding the nwo dlc from 2k14. i'll be good. but like i said i've not really gotten any type of hope up ever since the 1 count glitch that was never fixed in wwe13 and hogan being removed for poor reasons. so yeah. i'm just gonna sit back and watch like i do every year. wasn't trying to jump on you or anything. but yeah those people over there just seem to think that if it ends up being a bigger roster than last year that automatically makes a bunch of nxt people get in.

We cool. you said the magic phrase: I LIKE AND PREFER LEGENDS ROSTER MORE THAN ANYTHING.

Some of the new legends I want including main NXT guys are

Yokozuna

Psycho Sid

Million Dollar Man

Junkyard dog

Koko B Ware

Demolition

Road Warriors

Steiner Brothers

But I think none of these guys will be there again. Hope Yokozuna makes into the game somehow maybe as DLC.

we definitely need Yoko in if nothing else so they can introduce a new big man body type into caw mode and he was one of the best big men of his era. steiners i'd love that as long as they add a steiner bulldog tag finisher. i still don't know why they didn't attempt putting that move in 2k14 despite only scott made it in. the others would be great additions as well. they robbed us with sid in 2k15 and of course it's like a footnote in the past now.

EDIT: i'm tired of having to use the doomsday device as a substitution for the Steiner Bulldog but i bet if the young bucks were to use that move as a tag finisher it'd somehow make it into a moves pack.

Edited by Jai

As far as legends are concerned I'm hoping for 

Psycho Sid 

Kurt Angle

Marty Jannetty 

Tully Blanchard

Barry Windham 

Brutus Beefcake 

Ahmed Johnson

A face British Bulldog with braids

Bob Backlund

Kamala

Terry Funk

The Iron Sheik

Chyna

Raven

Road Dogg

& hopefully the showcase mode isn't Brock Lesner. That would suck.

As far as legends are concerned I'm hoping for 

Psycho Sid 

Kurt Angle

Marty Jannetty 

Tully Blanchard

Barry Windham 

Brutus Beefcake 

Ahmed Johnson

A face British Bulldog with braids

Bob Backlund

Kamala

Terry Funk

The Iron Sheik

Chyna

Raven

Road Dogg

& hopefully the showcase mode isn't Brock Lesner. That would suck.

only good that a lesnar showcase could bring would be angle and guerrero. other and that i agree with you. i'd love any version of sid in a game, WCW 2000's, WWF 90s, or even Sid justice. just to get his effing model backin the game i'd be happy. It'd be awesome to get tully in as long as they don't remove 91 Flair.

They should just put the entire Four Horsemen stable in the game, every single member, of every incarnation. Valets and managers to.

I hope they pull off Famine's hair right, that shit's glorious.

• Like 1

They should just put the entire Four Horsemen stable in the game, every single member, of every incarnation. Valets and managers to.

they can't even give the hart foundation a stable entrance. let alone the horsemen LOL

and i mean minus owen. i hate that i had to use the NOD entrance just to make it seem somewhat like a decent heel Hart foundation entrance. but i agree with you

WHO?

WHO?

You have got to be kidding me... But on the off chance you don't actually know, he's the beautiful one with red arrows pointed at him.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o778/ThePenguin95/Apocalypse_vasnetsov_zpsjaw93y00.jpg

• Like 1

they can't even give the hart foundation a stable entrance. let alone the horsemen LOL

and i mean minus owen. i hate that i had to use the NOD entrance just to make it seem somewhat like a decent heel Hart foundation entrance. but i agree with you

WHO?

Yea but that's a problem with any four man group, like if you want Evolution with Flair in 2K16. They could always just use the Three Horsemen stable entrance, or cut members from the animation, and add tag entrances for the respective tag team competitors the group had throughout its various incarnations. Besides just imagine all the amazing talent we could have if they covered all incarnations, even lesser versions like the lineup with Dean Malenko would give us some solid additions to the roster, and they had some great valets around the mid 90's.

How do you not know who Famine is?

Edited by HiPcavallo

WHO?

You have got to be kidding me... But on the off chance you don't actually know, he's the beautiful one with red arrows pointed at him.

Hidden Content

............................................................................... sorry i misread that but what does that have to do with the horsemen in wrestling.

WHO?

Yea but that's a problem with any four man group, like if you want Evolution with Flair in 2K16. They could always just use the Three Horsemen stable entrance, or cut members from the animation, and add tag entrances for the respective tag team competitors the group had throughout its various incarnations. Besides just imagine all the amazing talent we could have if they covered all incarnations, even lesser versions like the lineup with Dean Malenko would give us some solid additions to the roster, and they had some great valets around the mid 90's.

How do you not know who Famine is?

i misread that.

sorry i'm half sleep been up for 36 hours packing

i don't mind a trio entrance considering what we have to work with, but not giving the harts a tag or trio entrance at all was just laughable. i wouldn't at all mind a trio horsemen face/heel entrance respectively and a harts heel/face trio/tag set

Edited by Jai

WHO?

Hidden Content

............................................................................... sorry i misread that but what does that have to do with the horsemen in wrestling.

...It's got nothing to do with the wrestling version, I made a joke because the purple Zebra said they should add every incarnation of the four Horsemen.. It's a joke, believe it or not.

Well there will always be one member who won't make it. 

• Like 1

Stevie Richards?

• Like 1

Stevie Richards?

Hardcore Holly 

Two sadly if you count valets, I doubt they'll ever include Woman/Nancy either.

WHO?

Hidden Content

...It's got nothing to do with the wrestling version, I made a joke because the purple Zebra said they should add every incarnation of the four Horsemen.. It's a joke, believe it or not.

oh i didn't read that post either. or if i did it slipped right past me