Spammers

Gv2004

Anyone else hope they ban spammers online? Online is not fun anymore, with over powered created wrestlers and the spamming kicks, it's people who have no skill, who rely on cheap move sets to win matches, it is getting out of hand, or at least bring back lobbies in 2k17 on the PS4, I really hope lobbies are brought back, the saddest part they are able to rank up with their garbage spamming

as much as i hate to agree with Joey, he's absolutely correct, face people you know from here,  or friends. that's the only way

you must hate yourself alot because I'm always right 

i said i hate to agree with you i don't hate myself at all

you agree with me that you hate yourself but you don't hate yourself.......

first off. lay off the fucking gifs. 2nd off i said i hate to agree with the fact that what you said about online spammers was correct but since you always have to turn everything into a dumb ass retard wall of gifs. i'm going to leave now.

this is my point.. the entire time i've been a member of the WLF forums. i haven't seen or ended in one single argument, yet all that ever happens here is it's you, auday, gamerelete or whatever his name is, sunny etc. makes fun of, insults or jumps on me. so imo this place will always be scum until you idiots learn to grow the fuck up

here is it's you, auday, gamerelete or whatever his name is, sunny etc. makes fun of, insults or jumps on me. so imo this place will always be scum until you idiots learn to grow the fuck up

A bit more generalizing there bud? That's libel.

here is it's you, auday, gamerelete or whatever his name is, sunny etc. makes fun of, insults or jumps on me. so imo this place will always be scum until you idiots learn to grow the fuck up

A bit more generalizing there bud? That's libel.

Grow up, you stupid scum idiot.

If you're taking bribes on ombudsman duty, and Jeff's teaching an etiquette seminar, it's another bonus on my resumé. Though, I might need to console with our beloved fufú-kins for the costume designs. Only one stipulation! Aero presides as judge. 

Dave, I mailed the Fuller's London Porter.

Looks like I won't need to load a .22 in my cheek after all. 

A shame I suffer

You're right Jeff, don't worry I'll take this thread right back to where it was before Sunny came in here.

Anyway, clearly it's the humans with all the problems around here, so if this place is scum then it's because there aren't enough animals. Personally I think we need to go out and recruit a walrus, a turtle, three lions, and some ducks. Because as of right now there's just too much weight for me and Penguin to carry alone.