Universe Mode !

P1_Ar97

Hello Everyone

I was wondering .. can i make for example Brock Lesnar wrestle in the Monthly Per-Previews only ! not in Raw !? 

If there is a chance can someone tell me 

Thanks.

only way to do that is sort of what GoJira said, take him off the shows and just throw him in a match at the ppv. but you won't have any type of rivalry match

umm .. alright .. thanks guys 

quick question were you referring to current or last gen?

current gen

oh okay yeah that would probably be the only way. something else you could do is once Brock is champion you could set him to not be on any shows, but you can still throw him in a rivalry cause he's the champ and you might get lucky and he'll only be in attack or guest type appearances but still defend at the ppv. That's one reason why i wish we still had story collection

• 2 weeks later...

I guess you could delete the current RAW and Smackdown shows and then recreate them as minor shows then set everyone but Brock to appear at minor shows

I haven't tried it, i think you need to have 1 major show, so create a filler show or something

Also, i don't think rivalries progress with minor shows, could be wrong though.

This is what i would do,

Cheers

• Like 1

I guess you could delete the current RAW and Smackdown shows and then recreate them as minor shows then set everyone but Brock to appear at minor shows

I haven't tried it, i think you need to have 1 major show, so create a filler show or something

Also, i don't think rivalries progress with minor shows, could be wrong though.

This is what i would do,

Cheers

no, you're definitely right there as far i know. the idea is good but op i guess you'd have to consider whether or not you'd want to sacrifice the whole roster like that, ofc the choice is ultimately yours.

• Like 1