WWE 2k16 Ultimate edition. Approvals required

pozzum

From when 2k16 first came out, I had the idea that 6 months would be a good amount of time to collect mods together and release a patch like last year.

Overall I would say with this year we've had a lot of modders start out and a lot of great mods released.

We've had some rough spots lately with users redistributing content without credit and I don't want to be like that.  I received confirmation primarily through pm last year but I want to be more public if possible this year.

I will starting to pm or chat with specific users as time goes on but if anyone already wishes to allow permission please let me know in this thread.

In regards to colab groups I will require permission from each individual as opposed to a blanket statement for multiple members.

Thank you.

• Like 13

I wish you the best of luck on this Pozzum, but as last year I would not like my mods featured in it. I do not agree with 'mod packs' that cater towards the lazy; this year we have a very detailed mod index coupled with a fantastic pofo/moveset database and I feel this fills the void. 

not a problem.  Thanks for letting me know up front.

A YES from The "WrestlingEmpire" Community,you can use whatever you want from our mods

You mean JulianBITW´s mods ?

what? i dont think i said Julian,i said The WrestlingEmpire Community,are you trolling me or what? Lol   

Edited by WrestlingGaming

• 7 years later...