amMatt's 2K16 Mod Hub: John Cena 2017 Preview, Alexa Bliss Previews, No Mercy Preview, RAW Arena 2016 Released! previews, Reigns, TJ Perkins and Usos Preview, Alexa Bliss Released!, Nikki Bella GFX For Arena Released!,, SD! Arena Released!

amMatt

Cant get the arenas to work man. Copies everything over to the MOV folder etc.. Downloaded the smackdown and raw arenas from CC but my smackdown and raw in arena select are still the same??

The only issues I've noticed are the RAW APRON LED being a bit iffy (the RAW logo I think is a bit small) and the SmackDown billboard LED is out of place and the bottom is cut while the one above it show slightly.

Edited by Skeeno

or custom arenas to work you need to create a show and select the arena or the show to be my arenas 

sorry or the spellng lol

Arent you going to do a full creation to replace the old RAW and Smackdown arenas though?

or custom arenas to work you need to create a show and select the arena or the show to be my arenas 

sorry or the spellng lol

Arent you going to do a full creation to replace the old RAW and Smackdown arenas though?

Yes, after i'm done with the graphical stuff

Got a new keyboard btw

amMatt still waiting for the red roman reigns mod dude when are you gona upload it?

I am not working on it, i'm focusing on my arena mods

I used PH_Guy's as base and pretty much just changed color of the texture, so i'll have to ask him if i can upload it anyway

amMatt still waiting for the red roman reigns mod dude when are you gona upload it?

I am not working on it, i'm focusing on my arena mods

I used PH_Guy's as base and pretty much just changed color of the texture, so i'll have to ask him if i can upload it anyway

Ok :D

• Like 1

sorry or the spellng lol

Yes, after i'm done with the graphical stuff

Got a new keyboard btw

Congrats on the new keyboard!

2016_08_10_19_23_12.gif

LED update

FYI: I've moved into a second house where i'll be every 2nd week, and for a while updates are going to be slower during said weeks because it's harder to work here at the moment

• Like 5

Im making it,will send you a PM after its done

ok

ok thanks aallot can't wait for it :D

• Like 1

Cant get the arenas to work man. Copies everything over to the MOV folder etc.. Downloaded the smackdown and raw arenas from CC but my smackdown and raw in arena select are still the same??

I'm having the same problem, @amMatt I replaced the logos on the WWE Universe, but on the Arena Select when I do single matches from the Main Menu, I still have the old RAW and SmackDown logos

I'm having the same problem, @amMatt I replaced the logos on the WWE Universe, but on the Arena Select when I do single matches from the Main Menu, I still have the old RAW and SmackDown logos

Huh? Under "Creations" You can create a show iirc, create a show and assign my arenas to said shows, then choose said show when playing single matches from the Main Menu.

In it's current state, the mod does not replace the RAW and SmackDown menu logos.

Sidenote: I've possibly fixed Christians hair

I also have access to all my work this week so i'll try to work as much on it as i can.

Edited by amMatt