@Cave Waverider i download your data Editor, but when i try to install send me a message Java problem....how i can do?

Download and install the latest version of the Java Runtime Enviroment. If that doesn't help, please post a screenshot of the exact error you get.

Edited by Cave Waverider

A Data Update for the Data Editor 2k16 is now available for download in the top post

Update Notes:

2016.05.26: 1.0.0-2016.0.5.6:
+ Added the following entries to WrestlerIDWithMods.data and WrestlerID.data to match the latest community ID assignments for Wrestler Mods:
174 <Jason Jordan>
175 <Chad Gable>
230 <Kazuchika Okada>

This is the first release of a Data Update. 
It is an update for the data files of the current version of the Data Editor and contains updated data files that have been added to the current version of the Data Editor 2k16 version after it's release.
The updated files may contain the various data, lists, URLs, etc. used by the Data Editor.
The purpose of the Data Update is for users to be able to download smaller, files if only some smaller data files are updated instead of having to re-download and re-install the whole Data Editor as well as not having to wait for a new version of the Data Editor to update the data files.

Note that any and all Data Updates to the previous version of the Data Editor will be included in the next version release of the Data Editor as well and the version included in the new release may be newer than that of the Data Update, so please only install the Data Update for the version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k16 listed at the top of it's readme file (and tail-end of the Data Update's version number).

Edited by Cave Waverider

Hi.. i dont know if i do something wrong but my game not working for like 2 months.. try your program to fix my game and nothing, try uninstall and download again and nothing, try uninstall game and then delete the folder from program files and nothing.. im so mad because i buy this game for 59€ and cant play.. 
I start the game (And steam show me that i play WWE 2K16) and after 10 sec. game crash and the game was never run 
Here is the video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWMTSqCbJc&feature=youtu.be

Hi.. i dont know if i do something wrong but my game not working for like 2 months.. try your program to fix my game and nothing, try uninstall and download again and nothing, try uninstall game and then delete the folder from program files and nothing.. im so mad because i buy this game for 59€ and cant play.. 
I start the game (And steam show me that i play WWE 2K16) and after 10 sec. game crash and the game was never run 
Here is the video 

Try to go to the "Tools, Help,..." tab in the Data Editor and click the "Fix Startup Crash with Mods" button. If that doesn't help, backup your mods and then verify the game cache on Steam. When it's done, re-apply the startup crash fix and see if it works. If it does, restore your mods one by one and see if any of them cause the issue.
Also, try to run WWE 2k16 as Administrator, make sure the latest drivers are installed and that you meet the minimum system requirements of the game.
Do a full virus and malware scan to ensure your system is clean.
If you are overclocking anything, revert to the default clocks, as such quick crashes could often point to an unstable system. If you aren't you could also try to underclock the CPU, memory and video card to see if that may help, as it could show you which of your components are unstable. Or perhaps your power supply isn't up to the task or dying.
As last resort, you could also try to reinstall the game from scratch (make sure to uninstall it first) or even reinstall Windows.

If nothing helps, you should also contact 2k support, perhaps they can help you solve your crashing problems.

A Data Update for the Data Editor 2k16 is now available for download in the top post

Update Notes:

+ Added the following entries to WrestlerIDWithMods.data and WrestlerID.data to match the latest community ID assignments for Wrestler Mods:
174 <Jason Jordan>
175 <Chad Gable>
230 <Kazuchika Okada>

It is an update for the data files of the current version of the Data Editor and contains updated data files that have been added to the current version of the Data Editor 2k16 version after it's release.
The updated files may contain the various data, lists, URLs, etc. used by the Data Editor.
The purpose of the Data Update is for users to be able to download smaller, files if only some smaller data files are updated instead of having to re-download and re-install the whole Data Editor as well as not having to wait for a new version of the Data Editor to update the data files.

Note that any and all Data Updates to the previous version of the Data Editor will be included in the next version release of the Data Editor as well and the version included in the new release may be newer than that of the Data Update, so please only install the Data Update for the version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k16 listed at the top of it's readme file (and tail-end of the Data Update's version number).

Who assigns the mods?

Update Notes:

174 <Jason Jordan>
175 <Chad Gable>
230 <Kazuchika Okada>

Who assigns the mods?

I'm using the the data from Pozzum's memory table, which are assigned by @pozzum and @TheHeartbrokenKid.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Here is the video 

Try to go to the "Tools, Help,..." tab in the Data Editor and click the "Fix Startup Crash with Mods" button. If that doesn't help, backup your mods and then verify the game cache on Steam. When it's done, re-apply the startup crash fix and see if it works. If it does, restore your mods one by one and see if any of them cause the issue.
Also, try to run WWE 2k16 as Administrator, make sure the latest drivers are installed and that you meet the minimum system requirements of the game.
Do a full virus and malware scan to ensure your system is clean.
If you are overclocking anything, revert to the default clocks, as such quick crashes could often point to an unstable system. If you aren't you could also try to underclock the CPU, memory and video card to see if that may help, as it could show you which of your components are unstable. Or perhaps your power supply isn't up to the task or dying.
As last resort, you could also try to reinstall the game from scratch (make sure to uninstall it first) or even reinstall Windows.

If nothing helps, you should also contact 2k support, perhaps they can help you solve your crashing problems.

I try everything you wrote.
Game normaly work but then i dont know whats happen its stop working

And lets be honest.. 2K Support is awful 

Edited by Cunda

Update Notes:

174 <Jason Jordan>
175 <Chad Gable>
230 <Kazuchika Okada>

Who assigns the mods?

Usually I just add in whatever slot people make pofo/moveset files for. Unless I'm doing them myself, in which case I assign the slot

Just so you know, the link for the Data update is down. Taken down for a violation, so you might want to take a look at that.

Odd, the download still works just fine for me. Try clearing your browser cache and see if that helps.
You might also want to do a malware/virus scan of your computer in case something is hijacking your browser/internet settings and trying to send you to different sites than you want to go to.
Or maybe you connected to someone else's WLAN by mistake that has restrictions in place.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Just so you know, the link for the Data update is down. Taken down for a violation, so you might want to take a look at that.

Odd, the download still works just fine for me.

Interesting. I still get the file error when I click the link.

I cleared my browser cookies, and it worked fine now. That's weird.

A new Data Update for the Data Editor 2k16 is now available for download in the top post

2016.05.30: VERSION 1.0.1-2016.0.5.6:
629 [John Morrison]
137 <Lance Archer>
168 <Gene Snitsky>
169 <Tito Santana>
170 <Rick Martel>
171 <Tiger Mask>
173 <Koko B. Ware>
178 <Ethan Carter III>
181 <Vegeta>
182 <Vampiro>
183 <Suicide>
184 <Solomon Crowe>
185 <Carmella>
186 <Abyss>
231 <Scott Dawson>
233 <Dash Wilder>
+ Added string.pac from Future-Proof String v7.0 for the Universal Alternate Attire Unlocker Installer.
Edited by Cave Waverider

How can I add a custom walltron to a modded tag team?

The walltron ID must be the same as the titantron ID. It's a limitation of the game, sadly, as the game automatically uses the titantron ID for the walltron of the team. So if you want to use a certain walltron for a team that doesn't have the same ID as the titantron, make a copy of the walltron you want to use and change the ID for the .pac and especially the bk2/pac inside it the same one the titantron uses.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

How can I add a custom walltron to a modded tag team?

The walltron ID must be the same as the titantron ID. It's a limitation of the game, sadly, as the game automatically uses the titantron ID for the walltron of the team. So if you want to use a certain walltron for a team that doesn't have the same ID as the titantron, make a copy of the walltron you want to use and change the ID for the .pac and especially the bk2/pac inside it the same one the titantron uses.

thanks, I did it.

Is it possible to split the titantron & walltron in the tag team & stable editor? it messes with the titantron when you inject it (screens the entrance itself).

Not sure how possible this but what would be really awesome would be the ability to change renders within your programme rather than extracting, injecting bla bla bla. Again not sure how possible it is but it would be awesome 

Well, seeing as they are separate in the entrance & moveset editor, it might be possible in the tag team & stable editor too.

Is it possible to split the titantron & walltron in the tag team & stable editor? it messes with the titantron when you inject it (screens the entrance itself).

Well, seeing as they are separate in the entrance & moveset editor, it might be possible in the tag team & stable editor too.

No, it isn't. Tag Teams only have a combined value for Titantrons and Walltrons, while wrestlers themselves have two values. In short you can set them separately for single wrestlers but not for tag teams. Thus if you want to have a titantron and walltron for tag teams/stables, you need to use a titantron with the same ID as a walltron, as I've explained in an earlier post.

For example, if you have a Tag Team that uses Titantron/Walltron ID 1021_0_0, you need to have WWE2k16\movies\titantrons\
tag_0021_0_0.bk2 as a Titantron and WWE2K16\pac\mov\ss_wall\102100.pac (with a 512x512 .bk2 video renamed to M102100 .pac  inside for the walltron).

Edited by Cave Waverider

No, it isn't. Tag Teams only have a combined value for Titantrons and Walltrons, while wrestlers themselves have two values. In short you can set them separately for single wrestlers but not for tag teams. Thus if you want to have a titantron and walltron for tag teams/stables, you need to use a titantron with the same ID as a walltron, as I've explained in an earlier post.

I did try that but the titantron just screens the entrance itself, what might be the problem?

I did try that but the titantron just screens the entrance itself, what might be the problem?

You probably didn't name the titantron file correctly or don't have it in the proper directory (WWE2k16\movies\titantrons\).
Note that the Titantrons for Tag teams have the leading 1 switched with 0 in their name. For example, if you set Titantron/Walltron ID to 
1015_0_0, your titantron file will have to be named tag_0015_0_0.bk2 while the walltron will have to be named 101500.pac (with M101500 .pac inside).
For Titantrons, the 1 in the beginning of the ID tells the game to use a titantron with tag_0 in front, while a 0 there would be ent_0.
Walltrons don't have the tag_ or ent_ prefixes and formatting and just use the raw ID.

If this explanation isn't clear enough for you, examine how the game handles existing tag teams with titantron and walltron in the game, like The New Day (1001_0_0), by examining their files. That's always a good idea if you don't understand how something works, by the way. Look how the game does it, that's basically how I learned most of the stuff I needed to implement the data Editor. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

You probably didn't name the titantron correctly or don't have it in the proper directory (WWE2k16\movies\titantrons\). Note that the Titantrons for Tag teams have the leading 1 switched with 0 in their name. For example, if you set Titantron ID 1015_0_0, your titantron file will have to be named TAG_0015_0_0.bk2 while the walltron will have to be named 101500.pac (with M101500 .pac inside).

Oh, now I've got it. I didn't realize that it had to be named in that format.

Thanks, now it works.

Edited by Darkness™

Hello cave, can you help me I downloaded a car and that freaked up my game, when I downloaded it said error the caw is corruptes now I can't access to my wwe or to any match please help!!

Edited by pozzum
language