Can we have a color selector? The turquoise blue is killer on my eyes ;). And what is the recommended program for the wall and mini injector? When i click it asks me to select a program.

Color selector might be there down the line, although I'll likely put a background image there anyhow, but we'll see. Right now it'll remain cyan, I'm afraid. 
As for injectors other than sound, I don't think there is one yet. But once there is, you can set it there. Feel free to create a program for that purpose. ;)

Sorry for the double post, but I cant find the "load moveset" button anymore.

Is it just me???

Drats, the stupid scrollbar hack stopped to work in the moveset section. This will be heck to fix.
In the meantime, if you have can, up the screen resolution to at least 1080 pixels vertical. If you already did that, try to disable any font scaling/set it to 100% (or possibly lower).

Edited by Cave Waverider

A new version is now available with some features that have been asked for. The download link is located in the top post.

Update Notes:

2016.04.05: VERSION 2016.0.3.2 Alpha:
+ Fixed the scrollbars on Moveset pane that had bugged and vanished in the previous version, they are now visible and usable again.
+ Moved the buttons on the bottom of the Wrestler Information and Moveset Panes to the top of the respective pane, which should make them more easily accessible for users with lower resolution monitors.
+ Added more valid ID values for Entrance Themes, Titantrons, Minitrons and Walltrons.

@Seraph the changes in this update should hopefully also make the load moveset button accessible to you once again.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

noticed a bug that I don't know if it has been mentioned, Paul Wight is listed as slot 349 on the Alternate Attire Unlocker, he is supposed to be 351

Edited by MRG

noticed a bug that I don't know if it has been mentioned, Paul Wight is listed as slot 349 on the Alternate Attire Unlocker, he is supposed to be 351

Thank you very much! It will be fixed in the next version. In the meantime, just use the unlabeled 351 for him.
If you find any more IDs that aren't labelled correctly (or where the label is missing) in any of the dropdown boxes, let me know!

Thank you very much! It will be fixed in the next version. In the meantime, just use the unlabeled 351 for him.
If you find any more IDs that aren't labelled correctly (or where the label is missing) in any of the dropdown boxes, let me know!

when you unable slots before actually unlocking all attires, do they keep their attire names if they have alternates or does it just disable the extra slots?

when you unable slots before actually unlocking all attires, do they keep their attire names if they have alternates or does it just disable the extra slots?

No, they don't. What you could do to get the old attire names back is copy the entries from the unmodified misc01_start_dlc10.pac file over the first 22 entries in the COS section (starting at offset 4034 hex/16436 decimal) with a Hex Editor after you've used the Attire Unlocker. You'll have to do that every time you use the unlocker, though.

No, they don't. What you could do to get the old attire names back is copy the entries from the unmodified misc01_start_dlc10.pac file over the first 22 entries in the COS section (starting at offset 4034 hex/16436 decimal) with a Hex Editor after you've used the Attire Unlocker. You'll have to do that every time you use the unlocker, though.

alright i'll keep that in mind. Is there a txt limit with those attires? i think i read with 2K15 that they have to have either the same character # or less?

can somebody tell me, how i can extract the moveset or the pofo file from wrestlers there already be in the game ?

because if i create vaders moveset and entrance, the game crashes at the entrance, i need the original moveset

well i know that it is an akward question but i am new to this software. so do i have to only load the movesets and pofo and copy the pac to ch folder and the superstar will work for me?

well i know that it is an akward question but i am new to this software. so do i have to only load the movesets and pofo and copy the pac to ch folder and the superstar will work for me?

Pretty much, yes. Following the links to the tutorial videos in the readme file should help you to understand how to do it as well.

A new version is now available with some features that have been asked for. The download link is located in the top post.

Update Notes:

2016.04.05: VERSION 2016.0.3.2 Alpha:
+ Fixed the scrollbars on Moveset pane that had bugged and vanished in the previous version, they are now visible and usable again.
+ Moved the buttons on the bottom of the Wrestler Information and Moveset Panes to the top of the respective pane, which should make them more easily accessible for users with lower resolution monitors.
+ Added more valid ID values for Entrance Themes, Titantrons, Minitrons and Walltrons.

@Seraph the changes in this update should hopefully also make the load moveset button accessible to you once again.

Thanks for the update

can somebody tell me, how i can extract the moveset or the pofo file from wrestlers there already be in the game ?

because if i create vaders moveset and entrance, the game crashes at the entrance, i need the original moveset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCGoT7-s780

could you possibly see this in the future of not changing the attire names themselves each time just changing the attire number & pac number? Only applying the standard attire names when you install or reinstall the file might work.  I don't know how you coded it exactly.

could you possibly see this in the future of not changing the attire names themselves each time just changing the attire number & pac number? Only applying the standard attire names when you install or reinstall the file might work.  I don't know how you coded it exactly.

The way it works now is that it rebuilds the whole section every time. It was really just supposed to be a quick way to implement it last year because people were struggling without a GUI and couldn't wrap their heads around hex-editing but wanted to have alternate attires unlocked and not really meant for the advanced user that wished to have custom attire names, etc.. It isn't the best solution and I want to overhaul it eventually, but I want to do it right, including the ability to change attire name hex values, etc.. Alas, it isn't on top of my priority list right now, as I don't have much time on my hands now that my vacation is over and I still need to figure out the addresses of all the new WWE 2k16 move types and implement them into the moves editor.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

This is great idea and you are the best man but idk i got problem i hope it is just on my pc so i try it 3 time and it's not work i put the ch in the ch file then use the pofo and the moveset and nothing happened i hope you fix that and good luck man your tools are so good.

Pretty much, yes. Following the links to the tutorial videos in the readme file should help you to understand how to do it as well.

well i tried it i downloaded aj styles from barvebird and the pofo which is 472 and moveset which is 460 i loaded  both of them and also copied the pac file but it didnot work also it happens same for the adr pac file btw do i need the game to be open when i am loading the pofos and movesets ?

well i tried it i downloaded aj styles from barvebird and the pofo which is 472 and moveset which is 460 i loaded  both of them and also copied the pac file but it didnot work also it happens same for the adr pac file btw do i need the game to be open when i am loading the pofos and movesets ?

You need to copy the .pac file before you start the game, and you'll have to make sure that the .PACH in the EMD section of the .pac file is the same ID (000XXXYZ where XXX is the ID, Y is the attire number starting at 0, Y is 2 for ring attire and an optional 4 for entrance) as the pofo. You can change that with a hex editor or Xpacker.
The .pofo and .moveset files have to be injected while the game is in the main menu (NOT the press start menu, your save must be loaded) with cheat engine using the addresses provided in the memory table (make sure to update your official Steam Version of the game to 1.01 for it to work, though, or it won't work).
This thread isn't about injecting, though, just the functionality of the Wrestler Information and moveset creator, which doesn't include installing the .moveset and .pofo files, just creating and editing them. Thus it might be a better idea to ask in the threads with the tutorials on injecting wrestlers for troubleshooting. If you can't get it to work, then I'd advise you to wait for the release of the Custom Character Installer in the near future, which should make the process easier for you.

You need to copy the .pac file before you start the game, and you'll have to make sure that the .PACH in the EMD section of the .pac file is the same ID (000XXXYZ where XXX is the ID, Y is the attire number starting at 0, Y is 2 for ring attire and an optional 4 for entrance) as the pofo. You can change that with a hex editor or Xpacker.
The .pofo and .moveset files have to be injected while the game is in the main menu (NOT the press start menu, your save must be loaded) with cheat engine using the addresses provided in the memory table (make sure to update your official Steam Version of the game to 1.01 for it to work, though, or it won't work).
This thread isn't about injecting, though, just the functionality of the Wrestler Information and moveset creator, which doesn't include installing the .moveset and .pofo files, just creating and editing them. Thus it might be a better idea to ask in the threads with the tutorials on injecting wrestlers for troubleshooting. If you can't get it to work, then I'd advise you to wait for the release of the Custom Character Installer in the near future, which should make the process easier for you.

thanks man for advice i am really looking forward for this tool and sory for bothring u :)

So, I should copy form the offset 4034 (hex) to 4049 (hex) from the unmodified misc01_start_dlc10.pac , and paste in the 4034 (hex) to 4049 (hex) in the actual modified file ?

Damn a java app, but i doesn't run under linux. I get an error about a missing file (WrestlerID.data) in the data folder. Thanks anyway, i may install java on my windows pc ^^

Yeah, I didn't test it under Linux, but that is can't read the data files is rather curious. Did everything extract properly, including the data folder? I could imagine it's because all the .data files are really text files in Windows format, but I thought Linux also supported loading Windows text files by now (I think I heard some distributions do, but perhaps it isn't in all yet). You could try converting all the .data files to Linux text format and see if it works then. I'd be curious to know.

So, I should copy form the offset 4034 (hex) to 4049 (hex) from the unmodified misc01_start_dlc10.pac , and paste in the 4034 (hex) to 4049 (hex) in the actual modified file ?

No, by the first 22 entries I mean the 22 blocks of 88 bytes each that constitute the attires for each of the first 22 wrestlers.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

Damn a java app, but i doesn't run under linux. I get an error about a missing file (WrestlerID.data) in the data folder. Thanks anyway, i may install java on my windows pc ^^

Yeah, I didn't test it under Linux, but that is can't read the data files is rather curious. Did everything extract properly, including the data folder? I could imagine it's because all the .data files are really text files in Windows format, but I thought Linux also supported loading Windows text files by now (I think I heard some distributions do, but perhaps it isn't in all yet). You could try converting all the .data files to Linux text format and see if it works then. I'd be curious to know.

No, by the first 22 entries I mean the 22 blocks of 88 bytes each that constitute the attires for each of the first 22 wrestlers.

Once again, thanks for the tip