how can i remove add superstar?

windings

yesterday I tried to add rvd with cheat engine&future proof string. (not swiching, just add.) I never have tried this, but I watched 2k15 tutorial, and desided to apply 2k16.

i used TheHeartbreakKid 's moveset & pofo file and Bannockburn's ch file. (of course I changed charater id with hex) 

but something went wrong. there are two rvd in charater select section of 2k16game. (i dont know why)

and nobody working. (if i had choose one, keep loading at match up screen.)

It was really anoying me. so i removed wwe2k16, and set up again, change string file....  but  two useless rvd steal there!!

i thing steam has save file. so it goes again. ... anyway, I spend bunch of time to solve this problem, but I couldn't do anything.

plz sombody help me. really waana remove them and add correctly.

ps. sorry to my bad eng.

yesterday I tried to add rvd with cheat engine&future proof string. (not swiching, just add.) I never have tried this, but I watched 2k15 tutorial, and desided to apply 2k16.

i used TheHeartbreakKid 's moveset & pofo file and Bannockburn's ch file. (of course I changed charater id with hex) 

but something went wrong. there are two rvd in charater select section of 2k16game. (i dont know why)

and nobody working. (if i had choose one, keep loading at match up screen.)

It was really anoying me. so i removed wwe2k16, and set up again, change string file....  but  two useless rvd steal there!!

i thing steam has save file. so it goes again. ... anyway, I spend bunch of time to solve this problem, but I couldn't do anything.

plz sombody help me. really waana remove them and add correctly.

ps. sorry to my bad eng.

Well, that part happened to me because when I tried installing barvebird's AJ Styles, I named the .pac ch46012 instead of ch46002.

0 = 1st attire

1 = 2nd attire

etc.

i named ch25602. correctly. hummm.... really wierd  

Does it work if you disable the entrance?

no. even disable the entrance, it doesn't work. 

i think best way is remove two useless rvd, and then try again.

so, do you know how to remove add character?

Why not just add at least one right one over the name RVD? Then try and put someone else over the other one you don't want? That might actually work.

Why not just add at least one right one over the name RVD? Then try and put someone else over the other one you don't want? That might actually work.

i remind what i was wrong.  at the first time i got a mistake to take pofo id to slot 255. .... then i take pofo file to slot 256.   i think it makes trouble.

now i check the CH PAC List... 255 is Referee... so what am i do? how can i have Referee's pofo...?

edit.

well, i chaged 255 slot to evan bourne's pofo. now i have one rvd  and one evan bourne(aka. referee) lol.

but rvd still doesn't work. ... make me sick.

i remind what i was wrong.  at the first time i got a mistake to take pofo id to slot 255. .... then i take pofo file to slot 256.   i think it makes trouble.

now i check the CH PAC List... 255 is Referee... so what am i do? how can i have Referee's pofo...?

edit.

well, i chaged 255 slot to evan bourne's pofo. now i have one rvd  and one evan bourne(aka. referee) lol.

To remove them, maybe try changing the Unlock Hex and DLC Hex 1 to 0.

For RVD, maybe try different slots. I've installed .pacs into 460 - 468, and they all work fine.

Edited by Ewan

edit.

To remove them, maybe try changing the Unlock Hex and DLC Hex 1 to 0.

For RVD, maybe try different slots. I've installed .pacs into 460 - 468, and they all work fine.

i'm just noob. plz let me know how to change Unlock Hex and DLC Hex 1 to 0. 

or do you have a rink for tutorial? i'll check it. 

After you run WWE 2K16

1. Open Cheat Engine

2. Go to File > Open Process 

3. Choose WWE2K16.exe

4. Go to memory view

5. Right click on the second row 

6. Click Goto address

f8455f2.png

7. Fill it with Unlock Hex value

8. Click Ok

9. Double click on the two numbers on the top left, then change the value to 0

e47834d.png

10. Click ok

11. Do step 5 - 10 again, but with "DLC Hex 1" value

You can find the values for step 7 from pozzum's spreadsheet:

http://adf.ly/1YFRe0

Edited by pozzum

After you run WWE 2K16

1. Open Cheat Engine

2. Go to File > Open Process 

3. Choose WWE2K16.exe

4. Go to memory view

5. Right click on the second row 

6. Click Goto address

f8455f2.png

7. Fill it with Unlock Hex value

8. Click Ok

9. Double click on the two numbers on the top left, then change the value to 0

e47834d.png

10. Click ok

11. Do step 5 - 10 again, but with "DLC Hex 1" value

You can find the values for step 7 from pozzum's spreadsheet:

http://adf.ly/1YFRe0

oh, i check your answer now. but unfortunately i already removed my steam save file 3hours ago.. (yep. i gave up.)  so my game is fully initialized.. (haha...)

but I'll try it for me next time. Deep gratitude in your kindness. thanks again.

Edited by pozzum

oh, i check your answer now. but unfortunately i already removed my steam save file 3hours ago.. (yep. i gave up.)  so my game is fully initialized.. (haha...)

but I'll try it for me next time. Deep gratitude in your kindness. thanks again.

Lol. No problem man. I know using mods can be risky and frustrating :lol