Testers needed with knowlege!!

Robbie686

Hey guys!

As you all know i have been putting together a renders pack for the 2K15 to be transferred onto 2K16 working along side @JAYMEETEE to build the pack.

I'm looking for testers to test my renders pack and give me feedback on sizes of the textures along with a known issue where the game crashes during superstar select that needs to be fixed.

If you have any experience in this field and think you might be able to tackle the fix with the superstar select then drop me a message or comment in here.

:D:D - If you can fix the issue you will get endless praise as if we can get these renders working correctly it will better 2K16 enormously.

etipdz.png

Edited by robbie686
  • Like 1

Send me a pm with the files  and details of what you want to do with them and I'll hopefully be able to help with the renders. Spent a lot of time with those files trying to figure out how to add instead of replace so I should be able to pinpoint where it's going wrong

Edited by beastedot9

Not sure if this helps any at all Robbie but I tried twice to while working on over riding Zack Ryder with Khali. And once the renders did crash my game the second time the game ran fine but no Superstars pictures showed up at all for matches when Khali was chosen and none on his profile in game either. Not sure how or why but I did follow your tutorial to do it and will again when I start trying to use the new string that was released so I don't have to over ride anyone now.