Crashing freezing

Jeff Hardy332

The game crashes randomly mid game or even sometimes completly freezes mid match pls help it says unexpected error dont send when crashing :( 

or somtimes goes from full speed  to like 20 fps....and stays like that till i exit and relaunch the game

i did not :( and everything is off... lowest resolution ..............specs radeon r7 240 2gb\\ vram 4 gb ram ...intel dual core 2.8............i know its not much but the game usuualy works fine but those things happen randomly i don't know why :(

I'm getting lots of crashing with entrance pyros and lighting combinations as well, be it with lowest settings or maxed out on four computers I've played the game so far, even on my beefy Titan X 12GB-based 32 GB RAM 6-Core i7 rig with SSDs and all the jazz. This is with the unmodded version, too.

What you can try to do to alleviate it a bit is disable any Anti-Aliasing (in the game and the driver) as well as run the game in Windows 7 compatibility mode. This doesn't completely fix the crashes, though.

Note that the Xbox One version also crashes on me at times (and also has the low framerate slowdowns you describe, which I don't get on the PC at all), so there's definitely some nasty, underlying bug there, but it seems more frequent in the PC version.

Edited by Cave Waverider