Moveset/Pofo Database: CWC pack, Tony Nese and Ted DiBiase Jr added!

TheHeartbrokenKid

WARNING !!! 

Before Downloading any pofo or moveset, be aware that most of them are incomplete/bugged/wrong etc.

For example: Shinsuke's Nakamura pofo and moveset, they are both imcomplete or/and wrong.If you install the pofo for this superstar it will install in the slot of Adrian Neville.So you wont see Neville in the game no more.
I came across another pofo that installed (i don't remember for which superstar) in the slot of Andre the Giant...so no more Andre The Giant in the game after installing that.
I'am not trying to bash the creators of this pofo's and moveset files...all credit and admiration for the time and effort they put in this...BUT do not blindly install pofo's and moveset's from this thread , just because they are on this thread dosen't mean they are the correct and complete pofo's and moveset's for those certain superstars.

Note: If you really want a superstar ingame and you don't have any other source for pofo's and moveset's...i suggest following Pozzum's tutorial on how to port movesets and pofos from WWE 2K15 and then how to edit them to properly work in 2K16 and be compatible with Pozzum's Superstar Memory Table.

By what I'm reading, I'm quite sure you have no idea how to edit them properly, or install correctly. Please keep in mind that a lot of these were made before the slots were assigned in the memory table, and some before glitches could be fixed. If you don't want to use the work of the community, please don't. Try making your own pofos and movesets and post them, since you seem extremely concerned about the community. 

I'm not the only one who's made the files in the list, but I'm sure it takes time and effort for everyone makes it. If you can't appreciate, maybe you don't deserve them anyway. Enjoy making around 70 pofos and movesets yourself :) 

WARNING !!! 

Before Downloading any pofo or moveset, be aware that most of them are incomplete/bugged/wrong etc.

For example: Shinsuke's Nakamura pofo and moveset, they are both imcomplete or/and wrong.If you install the pofo for this superstar it will install in the slot of Adrian Neville.So you wont see Neville in the game no more.
I came across another pofo that installed (i don't remember for which superstar) in the slot of Andre the Giant...so no more Andre The Giant in the game after installing that.
I'am not trying to bash the creators of this pofo's and moveset files...all credit and admiration for the time and effort they put in this...BUT do not blindly install pofo's and moveset's from this thread , just because they are on this thread dosen't mean they are the correct and complete pofo's and moveset's for those certain superstars.

Note: If you really want a superstar ingame and you don't have any other source for pofo's and moveset's...i suggest following Pozzum's tutorial on how to port movesets and pofos from WWE 2K15 and then how to edit them to properly work in 2K16 and be compatible with Pozzum's Superstar Memory Table.

By what I'm reading, I'm quite sure you have no idea how to edit them properly, or install correctly. Please keep in mind that a lot of these were made before the slots were assigned in the memory table, and some before glitches could be fixed. If you don't want to use the work of the community, please don't. Try making your own pofos and movesets and post them, since you seem extremely concerned about the community. 

I'm not the only one who's made the files in the list, but I'm sure it takes time and effort for everyone makes it. If you can't appreciate, maybe you don't deserve them anyway. Enjoy making around 70 pofos and movesets yourself :) 

You completly missed the point of what i said.

And btw: "I'am not trying to bash the creators of this pofo's and moveset files...all credit and admiration for the time and effort they put in this..." - so where is this whloe "if you can't appreciate"?
If you can't read english, you should let someone else post in ur behalf.
Dont get butthurt this bad....yes the MAJORITY of the pofo's and movesets are incomplete and bugged...and yes in the specific case of Nakamura it does intall in the slot of Neville.

Tell me if am wrong in the specific case of Nakamura pofo...where the slot number is 227(E3 decimal) instead of 268 (10C ,0C01 decimal inverted)...by the looks of it YOU ARE THE ONE who has no idea about editing.
In any case...dont be so butthurt when someone criticises ur work...i did not do it with malice or ill intent. From my own experience if u install the majority of pofo's in this thread u are messing up other empty slots or in some cases slots where there is already a superstar assigned to them.
PS: here is the correct pofo for Nakamura.

Edited by rhaziel

WARNING !!! 

You completly missed the point of what i said.

And btw: "I'am not trying to bash the creators of this pofo's and moveset files...all credit and admiration for the time and effort they put in this..." - so where is this whloe "if you can't appreciate"?
If you can't read english, you should let someone else post in ur behalf.
Dont get butthurt this bad....yes the MAJORITY of the pofo's and movesets are incomplete and bugged...and yes in the specific case of Nakamura it does intall in the slot of Neville.

Tell me if am wrong in the specific case of Nakamura pofo...where the slot number is 227(E3 decimal) instead of 268 (10C ,0C01 decimal inverted)...by the looks of it YOU ARE THE ONE who has no idea about editing.
In any case...dont be so butthurt when someone criticises ur work...i did not do it with malice or ill intent. From my own experience if u install the majority of pofo's in this thread u are messing up other empty slots or in some cases slots where there is already a superstar assigned to them.
PS: here is the correct pofo for Nakamura.

That's just what people right in the middle of bashing people's work. Like I said, if you can't adjust a little bit with bugged pofos, please, do us all a favour and buzz off. I didn't even create the Nakamura pofo btw, so I'd suggest you do a little bit of READING on the page, before you try to burn me. Like I said, it's not my work for me to be butthurt about, but I'll gladly defend anyone who actually contributes to the community over assholes like you :) 

@TheHeartbreakKid The only asshole here is you.
Me - "
all credit and admiration for the time and effort they put in this"  BUT the is something wrong with this and that i think a disclaimer would be good.
You -  "you have no idea how to edit them properly, or install correctly" - " If you can't appreciate, maybe you don't deserve them anyway. "

Me - i'am giving you a specific case where the pofo is faulty and i put the corrected version up for download.

You - "please, do us all a favour and buzz off" - "I'll gladly defend anyone who actually contributes to the community over assholes like you " -all of this after i put a disclaimer and a corrected working pofo up for download.
Now who's the asshole here?
Stop believing you have more importance than you actually do.

Just because u made a thread where you submit other people (and ur own) work...dosen't make you that important.You don't even test the pofo's and moveset's that you post.Just copy paste from the messages that you get from diff people who made them...but you have the nerve to tell me about "caring for this community"...i see how much YOU care when you don't even have the decency to test the things that up post.

Edited by rhaziel

Me - "
all credit and admiration for the time and effort they put in this"  BUT the is something wrong with this and that i think a disclaimer would be good.
You -  "you have no idea how to edit them properly, or install correctly" - " If you can't appreciate, maybe you don't deserve them anyway. "

Me - i'am giving you a specific case where the pofo is faulty and i put the corrected version up for download.

You - "please, do us all a favour and buzz off" - "I'll gladly defend anyone who actually contributes to the community over assholes like you " -all of this after i put a disclaimer and a corrected working pofo up for download.

Just because u made a thread where you submit other people (and ur own) work...dosen't make you that important.You don't even test the pofo's and moveset's that you post.Just copy paste from the messages that you get from diff people who made them...but you have the nerve to tell me about "caring for this community"...i see how much YOU care when you don't even have the decency to test the things that up post.

You could have just said that the Nakamura pofo, and any others you find that are buggy, are faulty and given your updated pofo instead of posting the bloated warning saying that "most of them are incomplete/bugged/wrong". That's what really ticked me off. I honestly didn't want to start an edit war with you, coz I see no point in two guys squabbling over the internet. But, saying that MOST of them wrong was completely unnecessary and without proper research. 

On the contrary, why the hell should I test the pofos and movesets? I trust the guys who've made it. I'm maintaining this page and I think that's enough. Again, since you're so dam concerned about this community, start your own thread where you can post your work and test every file given to you by others :) 
Speaking of nerve, a guy with 6 posts (3 if you exclude this thread) is talking about importance lol. Please name one useful thing you've done here other than that Nakamura pofo

Me - "

You could have just said that the Nakamura pofo, and any others you find that are buggy, are faulty and given your updated pofo instead of posting the bloated warning saying that "most of them are incomplete/bugged/wrong". That's what really ticked me off. I honestly didn't want to start an edit war with you, coz I see no point in two guys squabbling over the internet. But, saying that MOST of them wrong was completely unnecessary and without proper research. 

On the contrary, why the hell should I test the pofos and movesets? I trust the guys who've made it. I'm maintaining this page and I think that's enough. Again, since you're so dam concerned about this community, start your own thread where you can post your work and test every file given to you by others :) 
Speaking of nerve, a guy with 6 posts (3 if you exclude this thread) is talking about importance lol. Please name one useful thing you've done here other than that Nakamura pofo

"I honestly didn't want to start an edit war with you, coz I see no point in two guys squabbling over the internet."

That's enough for me. Consider this beff squashed :)
And i also apologize if i was out of line.
OK..now to serious business. I' am waiting word from Pozzum about the SLOT NUMBER (mind you not the PACH number) if there is any importance to it in the pofo files.Because as i said to you it happen to me on Andre the Giant and Adrian Neville (both disappeared from game)
 and i susppect it's because i installed pofo's for modded superstars in their SLOT NUMBER.
Till now i have tested the following pofo's that are faulty:
Shinsuke Nakamura - wrong SLOT NUMBER
Taz - wrong SLOT NUMBER

Tommy Dreamer - wrong PACH number(the actual hex values not only the file name) wrong SLOT NUMBER
Here are the correct moddified pofo's :
Nakamura -pofo  
http://ul.to/iv2zh6xb
Taz -pofo http://ul.to/qd2o81gp

Tommy Dreamer -pofo http://ul.to/p9rhumyy

Edited by rhaziel
  • Like 1

@rhaziel

The slot number and the pac number should be the same.

Example: If you are installing ch666.pac then you should be injecting your pofo and moveset into slot 666.

Part of the confusion here may be the fact that some people prefer to replace characters (so they can have renders, etc). Those people are likely making pofos for whatever slot they intend to replace. Most people adhere to @pozzum's memory table and create pofos/movesets for whatever slot he assigns, however some people don't bother asking for him to assign a slot and simply choose an open one themselves without notifying him.

Ideally everyone would consult pozzum before creating pofos/movesets. Unfortunately it doesn't always work out that way, and even if it did some people would still be upset because they would want to use a different slot or replace.

Thankfully @Cave Waverider has created an excellent tool that easily lets you edit pofos and change their slots.

• Like 1

@LordJustice17 Yes that seems to be the problem...the pofos are done firstly to to suit the one who makes them and the others :p
I have msg'ed Pozzum and he told me about what happens if u install over another superstars slot number.
Its great that you can change the slot number with the tool created by Cave Waverider...but my question is: can you undo the things that you done after installing a pofo over another superstar slot number?
Because in my case Andre The Giant and Andrian Neville completly dissapeared from the game. 
Even if i have corrected the pofo's(to be compatible with Pozzum's memory table) and reinstalled them...Andre the Gaint and Neville are still missing.

Maybe someone can extract the pofo for Neville and Andre the Giant and send them to me...i would hate to have to reinstall the game and all the superstars again.

@LordJustice17 Yes that seems to be the problem...the pofos are done firstly to to suit the one who makes them and the others :p
I have msg'ed Pozzum and he told me about what happens if u install over another superstars slot number.
Its great that you can change the slot number with the tool created by Cave Waverider...but my question is: can you undo the things that you done after installing a pofo over another superstar slot number?
Because in my case Andre The Giant and Andrian Neville completly dissapeared from the game. 
Even if i have corrected the pofo's(to be compatible with Pozzum's memory table) and reinstalled them...Andre the Gaint and Neville are still missing.

Maybe someone can extract the pofo for Neville and Andre the Giant and send them to me...i would hate to have to reinstall the game and all the superstars again.

The Data Editor comes with all the untampered .pofo, .movest and .team_info files that were originally in the game. You can use them as templates for your own .pofo and .moveset files or restore the wrestlers to their original state. They can be found in the respective Templates folders. Simply load them in the Data Editor, make any adjustments you wish to make and press the respective "Load .* file via CCT" button to install them back into the game with Custom Character Tools.

• Like 2

The Data Editor comes with all the untampered .pofo, .movest and .team_info files that were originally in the game. You can use them as templates for your own .pofo and .moveset files or restore the wrestlers to their original state. They can be found in the respective Templates folders. Simply load them in the Data Editor, make any adjustments you wish to make and press the respective "Load .* file via CCT" button to install them back into the game with Custom Character Tools.

OH MAN!
You are a real saviour!
Thx a bunch!

Not sure if anyone knows about this already, but Shinsuke Nakamura's moveset file is incorrect. When you download it, it is Slot - 463.moveset instead of Slot - 483. Is there any other location for the correct Slot - 483.moveset file? Thank you.

Not sure if anyone knows about this already, but Shinsuke Nakamura's moveset file is incorrect. When you download it, it is Slot - 463.moveset instead of Slot - 483. Is there any other location for the correct Slot - 483.moveset file? Thank you.

Load the file into the Data Editor for WWE 2k16, change the ID (and anything else you'd like to adjust) and click the "Install via CCT" button to install it into the game with Custom Character Tools.

• Like 1

@laudax74 you can find red/yellow ch488.pac in THE MAIN 10 PAC FILES files download in WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: 7 2K15 NPCs Released by pozzum. Here is the link to make it easier

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61058-wwe-2k15-port-over-project-7-2k15-npcs-released/  

I had the same problem finding this version as well. Hope this helps

thank you very much ....... :D

• Like 1

if anybody wants to request POFOs and MOVESETS, i can extract mine, everybody on my game has working movesets :), youll just have to bear with the attributes. 

and i can only do requests and post them here if i have them in my roster already :)

@TheHeartbrokenKid dont mind him i think he is just using the Custom Character install program to install his pofo and movesets... and atleast not editing the pofo and movesets in Data Editor to make it 'usable' in Custom Character Install program,, i think this is what happened with his situation:

nakamura's pofo is 227 when it should have been 268, of course it will overwrite someone else's pofo.

NOTE: i checked an neville's POFO MOVESET and PAC number is :422 and Andre the Giant is : 598.. so i dont get how 227 replaces those 2. 

He should learn how to do it with cheat engine so he'll really get the big picture. -.-

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

can i get the decryption key for konnan, dean malenko, and lance storm

Just copy and paste the whole URL. The forum only recognizes part of the URL as a link and breaks the second part (the decryption key) off as text.

@rhaziel

The slot number and the pac number should be the same.

Example: If you are installing ch666.pac then you should be injecting your pofo and moveset into slot 666.

Part of the confusion here may be the fact that some people prefer to replace characters (so they can have renders, etc). Those people are likely making pofos for whatever slot they intend to replace. Most people adhere to @pozzum's memory table and create pofos/movesets for whatever slot he assigns, however some people don't bother asking for him to assign a slot and simply choose an open one themselves without notifying him.

Ideally everyone would consult pozzum before creating pofos/movesets. Unfortunately it doesn't always work out that way, and even if it did some people would still be upset because they would want to use a different slot or replace.

Thankfully @Cave Waverider has created an excellent tool that easily lets you edit pofos and change their slots.

I think the confusing part for a lot of people, and maybe what's going on here, is the "SLOT number" column in Pozzum's chart, which is just numerical order and has no relevance to the pofo or moveset files, even though they are named Slot - xxx.pofo. I see a lot of people here and in tutorials referring to the pach number as slot number, then they look it up on the chart and get confused.

Requesting a Rico pofo/moveset, please.

• Like 1