Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

TheVisitorX

Custom Character Tools 2.1.1

Features in this version

- Install ch pac, moveset and pofo files without other third party tools!
- Inject minitrons, walltrons and titantrons
- Replace renders
- Uninstall modded superstars
- Export pofo and moveset files from memory and open and edit them in Data Editor

For the best experience you will also need the Data Editor from Cave Waverider. His newest version supports Importing and Exporting data from and to CCT.

CCT does not allow editing slot ids or other values like titantron ids, minitron ids and so on. You will need the Data Editor for that!

Tutorials

Spoiler

Replacing Renders with CCT Tutorial by "4 Life"

Tutorials by "CaveWaverider" / Using CCT in conjunction with "Data Editor"

Render-Tutorial by "ItzTheRampage" (in German)

Tutorial by "pozzum"

Tutorial by "WrestlingGaming"

Tutorials by "truegamerz1234"

Screenshots

Spoiler

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160831/rq95jix9.jpg

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160831/meo4ipvw.jpg

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160831/pic2ungw.jpg

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160831/shnvxout.jpg

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160831/qxv9uv7o.jpg

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160831/ukt4g5mt.jpg

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160831/do7n2say.jpg

Changelog

Spoiler

- Fixed: Render address for Triple H '01

- Removed: Debug Log

- Changed: ch pac file installation was moved to another isolated location -> Now install new pac files does only work while the game is NOT running

- Added: ability to select a slot number for a moveset, pofo and teaminfo file before installation.

Now that value is used instead of the slot number in the source filename -> No need to change the slot id with an external program, CCT does that automatically before the memory injection!

- Fixed: Pofo/Moveset Export for CAWS

- Fixed: Render address for Brad Maddox

- Add: New custom render injector to REPLACE existing renders (type a, b and c) - WARNING, IT'S A BETA AND MAY CONTAINS BUGS - PLEASE MAKE BACKUPS!!!

- Change: Export moveset and pofo select-box now includes most of the existing superstar names

- Fixed: data.xml file (wrong slot numbers)

- Fixed: Rename EMD / filename inside ch pac files when install that files for the first time (No need to do that manually or install pac files twice any more)

- Fixed: team_info path restored after export

- Thank you, Cave Waverider!

- First stable release

1.0.0b3

-  Fixed: rename PACH files with more than 3 characters during ch pac file installation

1.0.0b2

-  only a new xml file which enables more (at the moment unusable) pac character slots

1.0.0b1

- initial release 1.0.0b1

Download

Spoiler

http://adf.ly/1db7hU

Data alternative, contains NPC's and WWE2K15 imports

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/BK5JMll7/file.html

By "Perfectplex"

System-Requirements

Spoiler

CCT does only run with a 64bit Windows version up to Windows 10! It only supports WWE 2K16 version 1.05 Patch 1.01 ORIGINAL VERSION!

I don't support pirated versions or errors with that version.

Please take in mind, even if it's already tested and works, it could possibly damage your pc or (save) game (even though it shouldn't)! So always make backups!

This program is released as it is. Use it at your own risk! I don't take any responsibility for anything (good or bad) that may happen by using it! You should only use this tool on a clean game installation otherwise it could have some issues!

In order to work with CCT, you need to run the game from the main menu!

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 41

Hello folks and Happy Easter!

Sometimes install new superstars is a bit frustrating and time-consuming! It needs some steps, even with CE, to install all files. Especially when your save game gets broken or something. Because I like to keep it simple - as you can see with SI - I've decided to share another tool with you guys in the next few days. It's called "Custom Character Installer". And if you know my Sound Injector you will feel very familiar with the UI and functionality of this tool. It is as simple and easy to use as SI and takes you only a few seconds to install whole new superstars. The only thing you have to do is...

1. Download a ch-pac file
2. Download a moveset file (it needs the slot name in his file name - for example Slot 256.moveset)
3. Download a pofo file (it needs the slot name, too - for example Slot 256.pofo)
4. Start the game
5. Run my tool as Administrator, select all the three files and click "install", wait some time and you're done - Now you only have to save your game in "My WWE" to make the changes permanently.

Here is a small demonstration

Release is in a couple of days. Still need testers to make sure everything runs well... It's a bit more critical than SI because it changes the save game (memory). I've created another topic for this because I will separate this work from my SI work to make it clearer. I think it is a good addition to the great Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator from Cave Waverider.

THE MAN!!! Great idea! :)

Thats fucking amazing! So this will only replace an active slot (e.g. General Adnan for CM Punk) or will there be the open slots on there so its literally adding? 100% easier than the X-Packer way. Well done!!

Thats fucking amazing! So this will only replace an active slot (e.g. General Adnan for CM Punk) or will there be the open slots on there so its literally adding? 100% easier than the X-Packer way. Well done!!

It does basically the same what Cheat Engine and X-Packer does. It "injects" the moveset and pofo file in one of the (few) usable slots in memory. It does not offer more or other slots. But it does not replace anything like SI. And it is in no way a competition to other tools, only another option compared to the manual way via Cheat Engine. It's for people who don't like to install it manually. And another way to install movesets and pofos fast and easy.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Sometimes install new superstars is a bit frustrating and time-consuming! It needs some steps, even with CE, to install all files. Especially when your save game gets broken or something. Because I like to keep it simple - as you can see with SI - I've decided to share another tool with you guys in the next few days. It's called "Custom Character Installer". And if you know my Sound Injector you will feel very familiar with the UI and functionality of this tool. It is as simple and easy to use as SI and takes you only a few seconds to install whole new superstars. The only thing you have to do is...

2. Download a moveset file (it needs the slot name in his file name - for example Slot 256.moveset)
3. Download a pofo file (it needs the slot name, too - for example Slot 256.pofo)
4. Start the game
5. Run my tool as Administrator, select all the three files and click "install", wait some time and you're done - Now you only have to save your game in "My WWE" to make the changes permanently.

Release is in a couple of days. Still need testers to make sure everything runs well... It's a bit more critical than SI because it changes the save game (memory). I've created another topic for this because I will separate this work from my SI work to make it clearer. I think it is a good addition to the great Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator from Cave Waverider.

Nice one. I was actually planning to do something similar. But now that you've done it, I could also just add a button to the WIAMC to launch this tool instead.

I volunteer as a beta tester, by the way.

Also, I'd like to suggest to add a field (or a value in a config/xml file) where you can easily input an offset that is added/subtracted to/from the memory addresses in case the memory addresses change again after a game update so people don't necessarily need to wait for an update of the tool.

Edited by Cave Waverider

4. Start the game

Nice one. I was actually planning to do something similar. But now that you've done it, I could also just add a button to the WIAMC to launch this tool instead.

I volunteer as a beta tester, by the way.

Also, I'd like to suggest to add a field (or a value in a config/xml file) where you can easily input an offset that is added/subtracted to/from the memory addresses in case the memory addresses change again after a game update so people don't necessarily need to wait for an update of the tool.

That is a good suggestion, thank you! But right now all slots are in a data.xml file with their corresponding memory addresses based of pozzums google sheet. I think, I will add that offset value anyway. Maybe as a global offset parameter. Even if everyone is able to change the file, it's not much work to implement and as a quick fix easier to change that instead of the whole file.

Would be great to have you as a tester :). Btw I really like the button idea, because your tool is also a great help and mine would be a good addition to yours!

Edited by TheVisitorX

So we would have to select the pac,moveset and pofo from their directories. So can they be in separate locations or do they have to be in the same location?

There is a file dialog for all of them. You can select your directory for each file independently. But you have to select all three files (at least for the moment). Character file will moved to your pac/ch folder. You have to set your main game directory in "settings" first.

Edited by TheVisitorX

So we would have to select the pac,moveset and pofo from their directories. So can they be in separate locations or do they have to be in the same location?

It would be a good idea if you could set the default directory for both separately, for compatibility with the WIAMC. Thus you could assign the pofo and moveset directories from my tool to it.

That is a good suggestion, thank you! But right now all slots are in a data.xml file with their corresponding memory addresses based of pozzums google sheet. I think, I will add that offset value anyway. Maybe as a global offset parameter. Even if everyone is able to change the file, it's not much work to implement and as a quick fix easier to change that instead of the whole file.

Would be great to have you as a tester :). Btw I really like the button idea, because your tool is also a great help and mine would be a good addition to yours!

Yes, a global offset that is simply added to the values you have stored would work. It's the same one for everything when it changes anyway. Just make sure one can use negative and positive values so it works with a negative or positive offset.

As for the button, I might just as well add one for your Sound Injector. There's plenty of room in the moveset pane anyway, haha.

Edited by Cave Waverider

what if a character mod  has 2 ch pac files

for example-Audley's Drew Galloway has 2 pac files

Will this tool still work?

You can select multiple pac files. So it's no problem.