Moveset/Pofo Database: CWC pack, Tony Nese and Ted DiBiase Jr added!

TheHeartbrokenKid

UPDATED list of characters who need pofos/movesets:

Abyss (String ID = 6A7E)

Ahmed Johnson (String ID = 3175)

Alex Shelley (String ID = 6A10)

Aloisia (String ID = 355F)

Asuka (String ID = 6A80)

Big John Studd (String ID = 6AE5)

Boogeyman (String ID = 6AFD)

Brutus Beefcake (String ID = 6A0B)

Charlie Haas  (String ID = 6A4F)

Crash Holly (String ID = 3179)

Davey Boy Smith Jr. (String ID = 6AF7)

Elias Samson (String ID = 6AEB)

Johnny Gargano (String ID = 6A17)

Johnny Mundo (String ID = 6A60)

Junkyard Dog (String ID = 3599)

Kevin Steen (String ID = 6AC2)

Koko B Ware (String ID = 6A66)

Kota Ibushi (String ID = 6AD1)

Madusa (String ID = 2F26)

Orlando Jordan (String ID = 2F25)

Prince Puma (String ID = 6A74)

Rick Martel (String ID = 6A73)

Sami Callihan/Solomon Crowe (String ID = 6AF9/6A23)

Sean O'Haire (String ID = 6A22)

Snitsky (String ID = 3590)

Spider-Man (String ID = 358E)

Sylvester Stallone (String ID = 2F28)

Ted Dibiase (String ID = 1028)

The Giant (String ID = 6A92)

Tiger Mask (String ID = 6AB8)

Tito Santana (String ID = 6A27)

Ultimo Dragon (String ID = 6A8B)

Vegeta (String ID = 6A8E)

Vladimir Kozlov (String ID = 6AAA)

Edited by LordJustice17

So I posted this in someone else's thread, thought I may as well share it here too.

If you install the ported over Hollywood Hogan into slot 460, his name will be Hulk Hogan, which can get confusing if you also have other versions of the Hulkster installed.

Included below is an edited .pofo file with the name values changed. Inject this .pofo with Custom Character Tools. It'll change all his names to Hollywood Hogan, and instead of having a Twitter handle during his entrance it'll simply say nWo (instead of @TheRock like the original file does). Also added nWo crowd signs as a nice bonus and this download also comes with an improved moveset file ;)

Enjoy :D

P.S.Don't forget to have the game running, inject the pofo, and then force the game to save by changing something in the options menu and applying it, as this will then get the changes to take place.

Edited by 4LifeBrother
  • Like 6

So I posted this in someone else's thread, thought I may as well share it here too.

If you install the ported over Hollywood Hogan into slot 460, his name will be Hulk Hogan, which can get confusing if you also have other versions of the Hulkster installed.

Included below is an edited .pofo file with the name values changed. Inject this .pofo with Custom Character Tools. It'll change all his names to Hollywood Hogan, and instead of having a Twitter handle during his entrance it'll simply say nWo (instead of @TheRock like the original file does).

http://www.filedropper.com/slot-460

P.S. I believe it's best to have the game running, inject the pofo, and force the game to save by changing something before restarting the game to ensure proper installation of the pofo. Not sure if this applies to pofo's installed on their own but better to take precautions I say :)

Very handy little fix for those that are "Hex-Shy." :) 

Edited by Ticaliano
  • Like 1

Included below is an edited .pofo file with the name values changed. Inject this .pofo with Custom Character Tools. It'll change all his names to Hollywood Hogan, and instead of having a Twitter handle during his entrance it'll simply say nWo (instead of @TheRock like the original file does).

http://www.filedropper.com/slot-460

P.S. I believe it's best to have the game running, inject the pofo, and force the game to save by changing something before restarting the game to ensure proper installation of the pofo. Not sure if this applies to pofo's installed on their own but better to take precautions I say :)

Very handy little fix for those that are "Hex-Shy." :) 

Not exactly great at hex myself truth be told haha, though if something's bugging me that much then I'll learn how to fix it and thankfully stuff like this doesn't require as much coding skill as it does problem solving skill and computer literacy :)

Owen Hart moveset had some missing/old 2k15 moves. Here is an updated moveset.

https://mega.nz/#!sRBSlZpS!L0gOUD8MhAacSTwVLdSRl5xz9dwDiwfYVgjym12b6Rk

Rick Steiner moveset has some issues...going to investigate...

Does Raven have an assigned default PACH number yet? I have a pofo and moveset for him.

That's probably because Rick Steiner was one of the first pofo/moveset files I converted, so I didn't know how to do it correctly. I'll fix that myself :) Also, I just assigned raven to 187

Added a bunch of new files :) 

@JulianBITW, @Dennis-Bieser, your requests are done :)  

Can someone fix Ethan Carter III moveset? The moveset seems same with Road Dogg. Pofo i'm not sure correct or not.

Fixed :) 

I also managed to hex edit and change Giant Gonzalez's height above the 7"4 allowed in-game, closer to his real height of 7"7 :p Of course, Big Show is bending quite a bit

20160602135935 1

Edited by TheHeartbrokenKid
  • Like 3