How to Inject without using Xpacker?

drwho269

How to Inject without using Xpacker?

Are there any other programs/tools to inject into WWE2K16?

Is there a difference between injecting a Wrestler, CAW or Logo?

Any tutorials?

Sorry for all the questions, but I have browsed all over and still not found an answer.

Thank You.

• Like 1

There is nothing groundbreaking new in wwe2k16. Simply go in the 2k15 section and read/watch all the tutorials there. Specially these created by pozzum and trap master.

• Like 3

I think I'm going to update those tutorials just for WWE2k16 for people who never played 2k15. It will be much easier for them to find solutions.

• Like 5

I think I'm going to update those tutorials just for WWE2k16 for people who never played 2k15. It will be much easier for them to find solutions.

supberb idea, thank you very much!!! For this year's game I'm starting into modding. And yet it's hard for me to additionally filter out if this or that method is going to work with 2k16 or not. So I would highly appreciate it, if you'd update those tutorials

Edited by faaak2
  • Like 1

for me i can look tutorials for 2k15 but i dont know if is exacly the same in wwe 2k16. so i think the best is that you made a tutorial for wwe 2k16 that works perfectly.

I'll be working on more tutorials over the weekend as well.  I haven't installed any mods in my game yet, been too busy.

• Like 3

I'll be working on more tutorials over the weekend as well.  I haven't installed any mods in my game yet, been too busy.

And did you had time to play the game? I played only a few matches so far^^

• Like 1

And did you had time to play the game? I played only a few matches so far^^

i played a few, probably in the single digits.

It would be awesome, thank you