WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

Hey dude can you explain it how did you do that?

I keep trying to get Hogan Music and nothing works :(

Thank you in Advance

Yes, I'll try to explain it to you as best as I remember it.

I used the original 109 (evt) entrance renamed to 500 and hexedited (with Hex editor program)  the EVP and EVZ  values inside it to match  the renamed 500 evt file .

In other words: 

1) Simply rename original 109 entrance to 500

2) Open that renamed 500 evt entrance file with Hex editor

3) change "109" values to "500" into EVP and EVZ values

4) one more IMPORTANT change to make  is to:

-Look for the string(s) 4093 and 4094 (they're called "offset",  they're ordered and numbered  in the left part of the hex table):

-change the values  from "00 9D" in those offset (string)  to "01 F4" (for renamed 500 entrance)

5) save the modded file and copy it to the "evt" file folder of your game (C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\Steam\your steam username\385730\)

6) Load the moveset file with "Data Editor Tool" by Cave waverider and change the entrance to "500" instead of "109" and the music (real american) to the song  you've already replaced with sound injector , then save it.

7) Load the game past the start game screen and  inject the Hogan "moveset" file the with

cheat engine .

If everything has been done correctly the music will play normally.

I hope I explained myself in a clear way, I am Italian so my English is not that good (as it should)  ;)  .

**IMPORTANT NOTE**

This workaround/fix has been found by TheVisitorX so every credit  goes only to him.

P.S.

if you're still having troubles: I can upload you the already edited 500 evt entrance file to a file hosting service.

I think it's 6D not 9D and it's much easier to use the "Install .moveset via CCT" button in the Data Editor for WWE 2k16 with Custom Character Tools install the file back than using cheat engine. Also, you can export a .moveset (as well as .pofo and .team_info) file directly from the game with Custom Character Tools and send them directly to the Data Editor for editing.  Check out the Data Editor Tutorials for step-by-step guides on how to do that.

here it is, Hogan entrance 500 modded :

http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/akV0yD6x/file.html

just remember to edit the Hogan moveset file with Data Editor to match the new entrance "500" and then inject it into the game.

Let me know if it works correctly.

Thank you mate,

SO what do I need to do?

Inject the music with the program, next copy that file on wwe directory? Edit the moveset to match the new entrance? what more?

Im really dumb on this haha sorry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load the moveset file (you can find it in Pozzum Conversion/port  thread) with "Data Editor Tool" by Cave waverider and change the entrance to "500" instead of "109" and set  the music (real american) to the song  you've already replaced with sound injector , then save it.

Copy Hogan "pac file" to the "ch/pac" folder  and 0500 evt entrance to "evt" folder of wwe 2k16.

Load the game past the start game screen and  inject the Hogan "moveset" file (and pofo if you haven't done before)   with cheat engine following Pozzum data sheet values.

Or better: do as Cave Waverider wrote , he's much more qualified and updated than me ;) .

Thanks for your support Cave Waverider

Edited by Thunder72

here it is, Hogan entrance 500 modded :

http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/akV0yD6x/file.html

just remember to edit the Hogan moveset file with Data Editor to match the new entrance "500" and then inject it into the game.

Let me know if it works correctly.

Thank you mate,

SO what do I need to do?

Inject the music with the program, next copy that file on wwe directory? Edit the moveset to match the new entrance? what more?

Im really dumb on this haha sorry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load the moveset file (you can find it in Pozzum Conversion/port  thread) with "Data Editor Tool" by Cave waverider and change the entrance to "500" instead of "109" and set  the music (real american) to the song  you've already replaced with sound injector , then save it.

Copy Hogan "pac file" to the "ch/pac" folder  and 0500 evt entrance to "evt" folder of wwe 2k16.

Load the game past the start game screen and  inject the Hogan "moveset" file (and pofo if you haven't done before)   with cheat engine following Pozzum data sheet values.

Or better: do as Cave Waverider wrote , he's much more qualified and updated than me ;) .

Thanks for your support Cave Waverider

Great work to both of you, I got the music of hogan working :D

Thanks you again :D

Edited by dxgocho

Hey Pozzum, idk if you're planning on porting it over, but if not, how would I go about adding Undertaker '91 entrance with Paul Bearer and the urn from 2k15? 

Hey Pozzum, idk if you're planning on porting it over, but if not, how would I go about adding Undertaker '91 entrance with Paul Bearer and the urn from 2k15? 

733 & 743 from 2k16 don't include the urn I'm guessing? I thought I caught ask the entrances last time XD

Edited by pozzum

Great work to both of you, I got the music of hogan working :D

Thanks you again :D

I am glad you made it ;)

Happy gaming "Brother" 0cd3530f.gif~c200

Edited by Thunder72

hi guys , alt attires for classic Hogan ( ch488.pac ) don't work ...... there is only attire with long paint ....... not the classic one .......

hi guys , alt attires for classic Hogan ( ch488.pac ) don't work ...... there is only attire with long paint ....... not the classic one .......

I don't quite understand could you try saying that again?

Sorry for my horrible english ....... ahahahahah

so , I've downloaded many alt attires for hogan and ch488.pac file , than I've unlock alt attires for this pac right ?? but in the game there is no alt attires , only one attire ....... and no entrance ....... 

so , I've downloaded many alt attires for hogan and ch488.pac file , than I've unlock alt attires for this pac right ?? but in the game there is no alt attires , only one attire ....... and no entrance ....... 

Use @Cave Waverider's tool to unlock alternate attires for the 488 slot.

Hey laudax i thought the same thing too but before you do anything else play some matches trying all the attires first and go through all 10 attires cause i think the other attires aren't all in order so any time you choose an attire that doesn't have a new hogan attire attached to it it chooses the default one that you are seeing right now. if that makes any sense. try that first. and then i had to install his music myself. i can walk you through that once you figure out if your hogan attires are working. the also is a tutorial on the sound injector topic in this forum that describes how to do it ...really easy once you do it the first time.

WWE 2K15 Alt Attires Part 1

File Names With Bullets showing other attires within the file

ch10232_TripleH_Ref_2K15.pac
ch10232_TripleH_Ref_2K15.zip
ch13022_RicFlair_Suit_2K15.pac
ch13912_JohnCena_2K15_LouEvil.pac

ch14532_ShawnMichaels_Street_K15.pac
ch14542_ShawnMichaels_Hunt_2K15.pac
ch14552_ShawnMichaels_Ref_2K15.pac
ch16012_Batista_Retro_2K15.pac

ch16112_RandyOrton_Retro_2K15.pac
ch16182_RandyOrton_RedShirt_2K15.pac
ch16192_RandyOrton_LK_2K15.pac
ch27912_Sheamus_2K15.pac
ch27914_Sheamus_2K15.pac
ch32412_DanielBryan_Retro_2K15.pac
ch32414_DanielBryan_Retro_2K15.pac
ch36712_DeanAmbrose_2K15.pac
ch36812_RomanReigns_2K15.pac
ch36912_SethRollins_2K15.pac
ch37012_DarrenYoung_2K15.pac
ch37612_BradMaddoxRef_2K15.pac
ch38912_SummerRae_(Dancer)_2K15.pac
ch47822_AlbertoDelRio_Retro_2K15.pac

WWE 2K15 Alt Attires Part 2

ch10712_Kane_'11_2K15.pac
ch11912_AndretheGiant_POW_2K15.pac
ch12002_HulkHogan_POW_2K15.pac
ch12004_HulkHogan_POW_2K15.pac
ch12004_HulkHogan_POW_2K15.zip
ch12012_HulkHogan_POW_2K15.pac
ch12014_HulkHogan_POW_2K15.pac
ch12512_BigShow_'11_2K15.pac
ch12514_BigShow_'11_2K15.pac
ch12522_BigShow_'11_2K15.pac
ch16122_RandyOrton_HOP_2K15.pac
ch16132_RandyOrton_'11_2K15.pac
ch16142_RandyOrton_'11_2K15.pac
ch16144_RandyOrton_'11_2K15.pac
ch16152_RandyOrton_'11_2K15.pac
ch16162_RandyOrton_'11_2K15.pac
ch16172_RandyOrton_'11_2K15.pac
ch17912_MarkHenry_HOP_2K15.pac
ch17922_MarkHenry_HOP_2K15.pac
ch17932_MarkHenry_HOP_2K15.pac
ch17942_MarkHenry_HOP_2K15.pac
ch17952_MarkHenry_HOP_2K15.pac
ch17962_MarkHenry_HOP_2K15.pac
ch17964_MarkHenry_HOP_2K15.pac
ch17972_MarkHenry_HOP_2K15.pac
ch17974_MarkHenry_HOP_2K15.pac
ch17982_MarkHenry_HOP_2K15.pac
ch17984_MarkHenry_HOP_2K15.pac
ch25472_UltimateWarrior_SS'91_2K15.pac
ch25474_UltimateWarrior_SS'91_2K15.pac
ch27922_Sheamus_'11_2K15.pac
ch27924_Sheamus_'11_2K15.pac
ch27932_Sheamus_'11_2K15.pac
ch27934_Sheamus_'11_2K15.pac
ch27942_Sheamus_HOP_2K15.pac
ch27944_Sheamus_HOP_2K15.pac
ch32422_DanielBryan'11_2K15.pac
ch32424_DanielBryan'11_2K15.pac
ch33222_JimmyUso'13_2K15.pac
ch33322_JeyUso'13_2K15.pac
ch35312_Ryback_'13_2K15.pac
ch35314_Ryback_'13_2K15.pac
ch47812_AlbertoDelRio_'11_2K15.pac
ch47814_AlbertoDelRio_'11_2K15.pac

To come in Part 3

Damien Sandow, CM Punk Retro, Jimmy Uso Base, Jey Uso Base, Rock, Macho King Attires (Lou Evil), Big E, Kofi, Xavier Tyson Kidd?  Looking for suggestions of who else to add.

Edited by pozzum
  • Like 2

Is there a tutorial for how to assign the entrance/winning animations? I've attempted it myself via the Cheat Engine, but they don't seem to be working.

Wow over 2gigs...

Very tempted to do the porting myself...but am quite afraid of screwing up the game.

Any chance of having an installer in the future like Skyrim modding? (I can dream, can't I? XD)

Orton Attire 62 isnt working, for me anyway, its just defaulting to his 2k16 attire. Also didn't kane '11 have a leather glove on his right hand in 2k15? if so, its missing....and if not....nvm. Other than that, everything is awesome pozzum! thanks for these.

Hey laudax i thought the same thing too but before you do anything else play some matches trying all the attires first and go through all 10 attires cause i think the other attires aren't all in order so any time you choose an attire that doesn't have a new hogan attire attached to it it chooses the default one that you are seeing right now. if that makes any sense. try that first. and then i had to install his music myself. i can walk you through that once you figure out if your hogan attires are working. the also is a tutorial on the sound injector topic in this forum that describes how to do it ...really easy once you do it the first time.

ok thanks ...... I will try all 10 attires ....... but I don't talking about music but my Hogan ( ch488.pac ) is without entrance animation , the Hollywood one is ok !!!!! :huh:

Wow over 2gigs...

Very tempted to do the porting myself...but am quite afraid of screwing up the game.

Any chance of having an installer in the future like Skyrim modding? (I can dream, can't I? XD)

I made a super patch for 2K15 last year, but as for detailed controls not yet.

Orton Attire 62 isnt working, for me anyway, its just defaulting to his 2k16 attire. Also didn't kane '11 have a leather glove on his right hand in 2k15? if so, its missing....and if not....nvm. Other than that, everything is awesome pozzum! thanks for these.

I did a typo there of 19162 which should be 16162.  I will include a fixed part in part 3

ok thanks ...... I will try all 10 attires ....... but I don't talking about music but my Hogan ( ch488.pac ) is without entrance animation , the Hollywood one is ok !!!!! :huh:

did you use Visitor X hogan pofo and moveset?

@pozzum
Good job with porting these attires, but how to do that working?
I moved attires for Bryan and Seth, to the directory "WWE 2K16\pac\ch\",  but they are not in the game.
I might need to unlock the default to do this work? (I do not use "Unlock Everything", because this option destroy huge part of fun from the game).
Everything else works PERFECT!

Edit:
Unlocking everything is not a solution.
How to do attires to work?
Please, help.

Edited by SebaSX
Update

733 & 743 from 2k16 don't include the urn I'm guessing? I thought I caught ask the entrances last time XD

I just realized the urn entrance is already in 2k16. Don't know how I missed that

@pozzum
I moved attires for Bryan and Seth, to the directory "WWE 2K16\pac\ch\",  but they are not in the game.
I might need to unlock the default to do this work? (I do not use "Unlock Everything", because this option destroy huge part of fun from the game).

Edit:
Please, help.

you also need to use the data editor from cave to install the custom attire unlocker

• Like 1

@pozzum

Edit:
Please, help.

you also need to use the data editor from cave to install the custom attire unlocker

Thanks for your help, now everything is clear.
Little mention of this can be very helpful for others!