Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

Here is an example of the first bytes of an 2k15 pofo file and an 2k16 pofo file:

2k15:

CC 01 F5 00 CC 01

2k16

CC 01 F5 00 00 00 00 00 CC 01

Red - pofo/pach slot number

Green - the "new" bytes

That means you just need to inject these 4 "green" bytes into an 2k15 pofo file to make it work with 2k16. There are may more differnces later in the pofo file. But i didn't had any problems so far.

Sorry for asking this (Never delt with Pofo), but the red is the pach slot? Could this mean multiple pofo files for different attires?

all attires have the same base pach number 

hp mod doesn't work it just says run on main menu and I was on main menu and also tried on the match select menu.

perhaps trying to load it during a match?

same problem :( and doesnt work in matches either

Found the issue, recompiling now.

Edit: Reuploaded http://adf.ly/12819869/2k16hpmod2

Edited by pozzum

Can you make a tutorial for how to add superstars without replacing?

already have, they should be up over the weekend.

hi pozzum, is there any chance or possibility of also porting announce and commentator names? (ex. CM Punk, but the voice would be different tho)

not likely from me, I haven't messed with audio much.

this will be verry good if is it posibile to do.:)

pozzum i have a question for you: is it posibile to change name of a attire in Universal Alternate Attire Unlock 2k16 

for ex. attire 1 to DEMON attire 2 to Corporate

if is it posibile to do this with Cheat Engine?

its not really important for me to do this but i am still asking you.:p

pozzum i have a question for you: is it posibile to change name of a attire in Universal Alternate Attire Unlock 2k16 

for ex. attire 1 to DEMON attire 2 to Corporate

if is it posibile to do this with Cheat Engine?

its not really important for me to do this but i am still asking you.:p

yeah it's possible you use hxd. I have a tutorial from 2K15 but I'll probably go over it again at some point.  I haven't tried 2K16 yet.

• Like 1

Hi man! I can't copy the codes from your WWE 2K16 Files Memory Table :huh:

Could we?

Press Ctrl + c on the cell. 

right now it won't work.

yeah I messed something up, it should work now though, sorry

• Like 1

I have gone through most of the free slots and most of them don't work just goes into a loading loup.  I was adding wreslters yesterday one came out as baron blade. Instead of Sasha banks. No biggie just thought they might have remandd. 

I have gone through most of the free slots and most of them don't work just goes into a loading loup.  I was adding wreslters yesterday one came out as baron blade. Instead of Sasha banks. No biggie just thought they might have remandd. 

yeah I renamed them the free slots you need to inject people into or you will get that soft lock

Hey guys, I'm trying to change use gender swap on my CAWs. I'm not quite sure if I got this correctly so if I'm mistaken I'll be happy for any advice.

So do I need to copy Gender Hex, start up CE, go to adress with the value I copied (the value I get from the CAW table in the right slot), paste it,  make Adam Rose turn Heel or Face just once more and I'm done?

Hey guys, I'm trying to change use gender swap on my CAWs. I'm not quite sure if I got this correctly so if I'm mistaken I'll be happy for any advice.

So do I need to copy Gender Hex, start up CE, go to adress with the value I copied (the value I get from the CAW table in the right slot), paste it,  make Adam Rose turn Heel or Face just once more and I'm done?

when you go to address you should see a 1 or a 0 in the top left corner, you want to change this to 0 for male, 1 for female. THis uses a similar process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_YgHOHW6U0

Address for winning animation (The Rock):

14269B4CC

It's a 2 byte value and in decimal appears to be a 6 followed by the ID. So 6100. 2 bytes later another value starts, I reckon this is championship animation but I could be wrong.

Address for winning animation (The Rock):

14269B4CC

It's a 2 byte value and in decimal appears to be a 6 followed by the ID. So 6100. 2 bytes later another value starts, I reckon this is championship animation but I could be wrong.

that's should be his normal winning animation

I changed the address provided with 6103 and sure enough he did undertakers animation. The other one is from undertaker which is 9103. I'll have to test the theory in a title match.

I changed the address provided with 6103 and sure enough he did undertakers animation. The other one is from undertaker which is 9103. I'll have to test the theory in a title match.

yeah Undertakers Champ Entrance is 9103 a lot of them should of been carried over from 2K16 I added them to my table for that.

• Like 1

when you go to address you should see a 1 or a 0 in the top left corner, you want to change this to 0 for male, 1 for female. THis uses a similar process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_YgHOHW6U0

Already done this and it worked perfectly thanks to your awesome tutorial.

Just one question, can I still edit my CAW appearance without messing anything up?

Thanks in advance!

Already done this and it worked perfectly thanks to your awesome tutorial.

Just one question, can I still edit my CAW appearance without messing anything up?

Thanks in advance!

from what I've heard editing the appearance will change the gender back.  Consider Saving the gender location to a table like I show at the end of the tutorial

• Like 1

thanks. now please tell me: is everything working in your table?

and have you imported winning animations for mods especially for superstar from 2k15. i want to add rvd and cm punk winning animation.

I'm using X-Packer and I keep running into a problem. Every time I inject new superstars, the previous ones I injected vanish and I have to re-inject them all over again. Never had that problem last year, but it's irritating me and I want to know what I'm doing wrong, if anything. For example, I have a 64-bit OS, so do I use the x64 or x86 version of X-Packer, and does it really matter?