Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

hey pozzum any chance for a weight modifier ?

not likely a dedicated table for it you can just change the value I already have the weight hexs in my table.  I might make a general tutorial at some point.

hey pozzum any chance for a weight modifier ?

not likely a dedicated table for it you can just change the value I already have the weight hexs in my table.  I might make a general tutorial at some point.

ahhh ok ill take a look which pac can i modify it my self with hex hd

Edited by Twistedmisery666™

Probably way off-topic but considering we now have Jason Albert's model, maybe someone can update the Tensai mod from 2K15. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it was GamElite... Not sure tho. This because Jason is a NPC, so sorry lol

• Like 1

Bunch of CAW information got added to my table thanks to @xWeasel 

Great stuff, thanks guys! Any chance you could add the info for Tag Teams/Trios as well so we can change their trons, entrances, etc.?

Is there an entrance we can use to overwrite NPCs entrance so it doesn't lock up? 2k15 we used Triple H's and it doesn't seem to work on this one...

You can copy any entrance to an npc.

Go to creations > entrance

Select a wrestler and you should see three options with the third one being "copy to superstar".

Then find and select the NPC you want to give an entrance to.

Edited by G3N0M3

Is there an entrance we can use to overwrite NPCs entrance so it doesn't lock up? 2k15 we used Triple H's and it doesn't seem to work on this one...

You can copy any entrance to an npc.

Go to creations > entrance

Select a wrestler and you should see three options with the third one being "copy to superstar".

Then find and select the NPC you want to give an entrance to.

Yup, no need to inject a whole moveset file for each this year just to get the entrances working. :)

Hey pozzum bro i got ur superstar memory table thank u but i cont see winning animation pac in that  if u soon do that so i can change winning animations to caws pls