Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

with no shadow of a doubt pozzum is a one of the great moder of all times and special good guy not like K.G do this for money and himself heel..

Edited by supa_speed
  • Like 1

Can you make a tutorial for how to add superstars without replacing?

already have, they should be up over the weekend.

• Like 2

Awesome!

Wile I was adding wreslters yesterday one came out as baron blade. Instead of Sasha banks. No biggie just thought they might have removed him. 

Hey pozzum,

Just a quickie, do I need to double click the NPCDLC.exe everytime I open the game up? I unlocked Lana but after I quit and go back in, she's not unlocked, say If I wanted to give her the Diva's title, will she still have it when I load the game next or am I missing something :)

Edited by JosephKobiayashi

Is it possible to give my female CAWs superstar status to wrestle men and do career mode like in KG's trainer Mod through cheat engine? 

I think so, I have the gender hex for caws in my memory table, so you can change gender, this should make doing career mode possible.  I haven't tested this though.

Yeah that totally worked! It's sad that we have to go through all this just for gender equality especially when it was a common feature 16 years ago. Thanks Pozzum your a freak'n Godsend!

how do we know which slot is for wich caw in the memory table ?  i want to turn all my female caws to male. thanks

an a question : is it possible with cheat engine to make the game  remplace the Referee by a caw or a superstars ?

Edited by Vmars
an other question

Hey pozzum,

Just a quickie, do I need to double click the NPCDLC.exe everytime I open the game up? I unlocked Lana but after I quit and go back in, she's not unlocked, say If I wanted to give her the Diva's title, will she still have it when I load the game next or am I missing something :)

make sure you save the game after the change

Is it possible to give my female CAWs superstar status to wrestle men and do career mode like in KG's trainer Mod through cheat engine? 

I think so, I have the gender hex for caws in my memory table, so you can change gender, this should make doing career mode possible.  I haven't tested this though.

Yeah that totally worked! It's sad that we have to go through all this just for gender equality especially when it was a common feature 16 years ago. Thanks Pozzum your a freak'n Godsend!

how do we know which slot is for wich caw in the memory table ?  i want to turn all my female caws to male. thanks

an a question : is it possible with cheat engine to make the game  remplace the Referee by a caw or a superstars ?

count the slots from the top, also ref can be replaced by any other pac file, but not caws.

count the slots from the top, also ref can be replaced by any other pac file, but not caws.

About the remplacement i wasnt thinking about a pac way but more an ID way.   for exemple when the game needs to spawn batista, it will change the ID to spawn an other character (full) not just the model.
i remember i did that with here comes the pain (with AR)

About the remplacement i wasnt thinking about a pac way but more an ID way.   for exemple when the game needs to spawn batista, it will change the ID to spawn an other character (full) not just the model.

that's be an interesting project to take on.  I don't know ifI it would be anything simple but I can certainly give it a shot at some point.

This is for Roster:

142856C83  (The Rock)

I counted as 45 bytes before the next superstar (so Austin) but double check.

Also the values for the brands:

Hidden Content

Literally so many combinations it could take :p

That's awesome info, thanks. By the way, could you have a look at the Universe Tag Team values like duo and trio titantrons, as those don't appear to be correct in Pozzum's table and let him know so he can update them to the proper values (the My WWE/Exhibition ones appear to be fine, though).

Hm, very interesting. If you still have the AR codes, it might help those that undertake this to just get a rough idea on how many values had to be replaced, etc.. to see if we can replicate something similar in this game.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Hm, very interesting. If you still have the AR codes, it might help those that undertake this to just get a rough idea on how many values had to be replaced, etc.. to see if we can replicate something similar in this game.

I did find a tread here : http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/3699-replace-wrestlers-with-unlockables/
it works with adress/value if you change the value then the game will sent something else to the adress

That's awesome info, thanks. By the way, could you have a look at the Universe Tag Team values like duo and trio titantrons, as those don't appear to be correct in Pozzum's table and let him know so he can update them to the proper values (the My WWE/Exhibition ones appear to be fine, though).

Yeah definitely, I'll check them now :)

Yeah definitely, I'll check them now :)

I got them settled now.

• Like 2

hp mod doesn't work it just says run on main menu and I was on main menu and also tried on the match select menu.

perhaps trying to load it during a match?

hi pozzum, is there any chance or possibility of also porting announce and commentator names? (ex. CM Punk, but the voice would be different tho)

hp mod doesn't work it just says run on main menu and I was on main menu and also tried on the match select menu.

perhaps trying to load it during a match?

same problem :( and doesnt work in matches either

hi pozzum, is there any chance or possibility of also porting announce and commentator names? (ex. CM Punk, but the voice would be different tho)

not likely from me, I haven't messed with audio much.

Here is an example of the first bytes of an 2k15 pofo file and an 2k16 pofo file:

2k15:

CC 01 F5 00 CC 01

2k16

CC 01 F5 00 00 00 00 00 CC 01

Red - pofo/pach slot number

Green - the "new" bytes

That means you just need to inject these 4 "green" bytes into an 2k15 pofo file to make it work with 2k16. There are may more differnces later in the pofo file. But i didn't had any problems so far.

Sorry for asking this (Never delt with Pofo), but the red is the pach slot? Could this mean multiple pofo files for different attires?