Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

I was playing with Tony Chimel and Renee Young and Lillian Garcia announced both of them with their names.

Are these files editable?

I was playing with Tony Chimel and Renee Young and Lillian Garcia announced both of them with their names.

if you find them and replace them probably

No , i am asking this because there is a huge question?

This is Renee Young's first game and Lillian Garcia has never announced her name so what is WWE planning? To put her as a playable character next or make her a diva???

and Tony Chimel is a freaking announcer why does an announcer need to have an annoucing audio file

This is Renee Young's first game and Lillian Garcia has never announced her name so what is WWE planning? To put her as a playable character next or make her a diva???

and Tony Chimel is a freaking announcer why does an announcer need to have an annoucing audio file

chill and enjoy the npcs lol

chill and enjoy the npcs lol

it is common practice when working with stars to over record and record things you probably wouldn't use do you wouldn't need to get the back in the studio to record anything else.  I would not infer any plans on anyone's part based on files in a game.

hai pozzum please relaease wwe 2k16 height change table  because the game has different height  like undertaker vs big show

the undertaker is very height then big show

1a13674.gif

Hey, yeah... Why DID they record Lilian Garcia announcing Renee's and Chimel's name...? 

Pozzum, you really are an invaluable assett to this community. Not only are your contributions extraordinary, but your YouTube tutorials are always awesomely detailed, perfectly paced and super easy to follow. Modding can be a daunting endeavor, especially for newcomers. To that end, you really help in making things more accessible and less "scary."

Thank you so much for all you've done and continue to do. :)

Edited by Ticaliano
  • Like 3

hey pozzum, the npc dlc.exe keeps telling me to buy the game. Please help.

Do you have the uncracked Steam release version of the game? As far as I know it only works with the original version. If it is the original Steam version and you're running a language other than English, you could also try switching the language to English, just in case that makes a difference.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Do you have the uncracked Steam release version of the game? As far as I know it only works with the original version. If it is the original Steam version and you're running a language other than English, you could also try switching the language to English, just in case that makes a difference.

that message should only come up for that one case, the language should not matter.

If anyone that has the game and has this error add me on steam and I'll help you out.

• Like 1

By the way, there is something odd about the duo and Trio trons for Universe mode in the Tag Team Table, the addresses don't appear to be correct. No idea what the correct ones are, however. The My WWE ones work fine for both duo and trio.

@pozzum did you finish complete your 2k16 memory table? where i can find?

It's a work in progress, the link is in his forum signature. ;)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

1a13674.gif

Hey, yeah... Why DID they record Lilian Garcia announcing Renee's and Chimel's name...? 

At the beginning of Raw, before it goes on air, Llian introduces the color commentators, doctors, and other announcers... 

And if you're wondering why they recorded it... check Pozzum's Royal Rumble NPC, they even have commentary for lots of non-playable characters like Paul Heyman, JR,  Heenan and Michael Cole ( which is the funniest one ) 

@Cave Waverider thank you!!! very appreciate, also for your good Unlock attire like last year!!! very appreciate....!!! One question more, for now is confirmed only 90 slots empty for inject with x packer, new superstr mod? thank you @pozzum thank you

By the way, there is something odd about the duo and Trio trons for Universe mode in the Tag Team Table, the addresses don't appear to be correct. No idea what the correct ones are, however. The My WWE ones work fine for both duo and trio.

I don't think i actually checked those i forgot to turn the headers red.

hai pozzum please relaease wwe 2k16 height change table  because the game has different height  like undertaker vs big show

the undertaker is very height then big show

I'll find the addresses but I don't plan to make a table about it.  Unless I end up doing some sort of live pofo editor which I don't think I'd end up doing in forever.

I have replaced Whipwreck with Khali but changing the Height hex doesnt seem to effect anything. Any ideas of what might be going wrong?

EDIT: I fixed it by changing the two values after the height hex to match the Big Show. Still confused but it worked haha.

Edited by JAYMEETEE

I'm having a problem. When ever I try to use the "NPC DLC.exe" on the main menu, it doesn't show up. Not only that but my pc eventually stops responding to the point I cant Ctrl alt delete to the task manager. Not sure if it's something I'm doing or what. And yes I have the legit Steam version of 2k16.

that message should only come up for that one case, the language should not matter.

If anyone that has the game and has this error add me on steam and I'll help you out.

Oh so, the npc_dlc.exe isn't supposed to work on cracked games? Oh that's such a huge disappointment as I was looking forward to join the modding community. Don't the other mods (like installing superstars with the x-packer) work with cracked games? Or would I need to buy the game? Thank you very much.

Oh so, the npc_dlc.exe isn't supposed to work on cracked games? Oh that's such a huge disappointment as I was looking forward to join the modding community. Don't the other mods (like installing superstars with the x-packer) work with cracked games? Or would I need to buy the game? Thank you very much.

good lord what is with you pirates? just buy the game, it was extremely cheap before it came out