Pozzum CE Mods & Tutorials: Nameless Slots Soon?

pozzum

i couldn't get any of the gender hexes to work, it seems that digit on all superstars gives me 04.  changing the digit does nothing. same goes for unlock hex and on all superstars. im using cheat engine 6.5

Hi SneakyCastro,

I'm going to try to help you with changing a wrestler's gender, because I have successfully done this for both the default divas and the CAWs.

Note: you can't have a pirated version of the game, the memory addresses will all be different.  Second, you have to update your game to the most recent version.  I think Steam will do this for you automatically when you run WWE 2K16, provided you have an active internet connection.

Steam Engine 6.5 will work just fine; this is what I'm using.  Run WWE2K 16 first.  Then switch back to your desktop with WWE2K16 still running.  Launch Cheat Engine. select the icon with the red flashing circle around it.  Then Select the WWE 2K16 process from the list of running processes -- it's the only one with a WWE icon next to it.  Once that is done, select memory view.  Then right click anywhere on the bottom pane and select "Goto Address".  Now switch to Pozzum's memory table and find the entry for the wrestler's gender you want to change.  The address you want will be given by the row of that wrestler, and the column indicated as "Gender Hex".  Copy that address, paste it into Cheat Engine "Goto Address", and hit enter.    Now the cell you need to edit is the cell on the very top and very left most portion of the bottom pane.  If Everything has gone well, it should say "01" (indicating female) or "00" indicating male.  You can select this cell and type "00" to change a female to male (or "01" if it starts as "00" to change a male to female)

Do not close Cheat Engine. Just switch back to WWE.  Go to "myWWE".  All you have to do now is make any trivial change to a wrestler and when you press space to accept this change, it will save the contents of RAM to your hard disk.  Typically "Adam Rose" / "Crowd Reaction" gets changed because he's at the top of the list and it's the first category you can change.

I have edited Adam Rose's crowd reactions  100's of times now, 

Let me know if you still are stuck.

LuckyLavs

While I was wth the pirated version I noticed that the addresses where the same as Pozzum's memory table.

Hey pozzum how to delete unwanted characters

Watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XlczT1qnPk

You can use the Uninstall->Superstar-Uninstaller function of Custom Character Tools. Be aware that if you uninstall existing wrestlers and NPCs that are needed for Showcases or My Career it could lead to huge problems and crashes. In such cases it might be safer to set their Unlock status to locked in their .pofo using the Data Editor instead (you can either export the .pofo file from the game into the Data Editor using Custom Character Tools or load the templates of existing wrestlers for this purpose. Check the Data Editor Tutorials for instructions on how to do that).

Edited by Cave Waverider

You can use the Uninstall->Superstar-Uninstaller function of Custom Character Tools. Be aware that if you uninstall existing wrestlers and NPCs that are needed for Showcases or My Career it could lead to huge problems and crashes. In such cases it might be safer to set their Unlock status to locked in their .pofo using the Data Editor instead (you can either export the .pofo file from the game into the Data Editor using Custom Character Tools or load the templates of existing wrestlers for this purpose. Check the Data Editor Tutorials for instructions on how to do that).

i decided to set their unlock status to locked and it worked but i have a problem this thing does not work for dlc characters  and they reappear after starting the game

i decided to set their unlock status to locked and it worked but i have a problem this thing does not work for dlc characters  and they reappear after starting the game

Perhaps there is a safety in place. Try putting Set as DLC to No and see if that helps. If not, the game might restore the defaults for DLC as a safety. Not sure how one would get around that.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Perhaps there is a safety in place. Try putting Set as DLC to No and see if that helps. If not, the game might restore the defaults for DLC as a safety. Not sure how one would get around that.

One more question is it possible to move a superstar from dlc tab to superstars tab i want to do that to somoe joe

One more question is it possible to move a superstar from dlc tab to superstars tab i want to do that to somoe joe

Yes. Set as DLC to no with Data Editor.

I have another question.  I downloaded like 50 or so CAWS from CC, now suppose I want to give all of these wrestlers I downloaded maxxed out attributes.  But I don't want to do this in the game, because I that would take forever, holding down the arrow button 30 times for each CAW.  

Is there an easier way? 

I have another question.  I downloaded like 50 or so CAWS from CC, now suppose I want to give all of these wrestlers I downloaded maxxed out attributes.  But I don't want to do this in the game, because I that would take forever, holding down the arrow button 30 times for each CAW.  

Is there an easier way? 

Just use CCT tool to export the pofo of each of the CAW's then load the exported pofo's in Data Editor & you can change the attributes that way then save the pofo's & inject them back into the CAW's with CCT tool again. 

Is there an easier way? 

Just use CCT tool to export the pofo of each of the CAW's then load the exported pofo's in Data Editor & you can change the attributes that way then save the pofo's & inject them back into the CAW's with CCT tool again. 

Thanks NuJerzeeDevil.  That worked perfectly and plus it saved me a lot of time.  

Been using the PacPlus since it came out, not had a problem with it at all, but today I changed my games directory and now every time I launch it I'm getting an error. All it's saying is "Error detected". I've moved my Steam directory to a different hard drive, when I move it back though it works fine. Any idea what could be causing this, or how to fix it?

Great tool by the way, really useful.

Is there an easier way? 

Thanks NuJerzeeDevil.  That worked perfectly and plus it saved me a lot of time.  

You could even create a template .pofo with the attirbutes maxed and then just load the attributes from that template over your CAW's .pofo in the Data Editor by using the "Load select .pofo Parts" button.

• Like 1

Been using the PacPlus since it came out, not had a problem with it at all, but today I changed my games directory and now every time I launch it I'm getting an error. All it's saying is "Error detected". I've moved my Steam directory to a different hard drive, when I move it back though it works fine. Any idea what could be causing this, or how to fix it?

that is very odd, what directory did you move it to?

I moved in to D:\Games\Steam. But i've never had any issues doing this in the past, and the game itself and your other tools run fine, just PacPlus this is happening to.

Is there an easier way? 

You could even create a template .pofo with the attirbutes maxed and then just load the attributes from that template over your CAW's .pofo in the Data Editor by using the "Load select .pofo Parts" button.

Yes, in fact, this is exactly what I did.  Loaded only the attributes.     Worked like a charm.  

Here is another question I have:  Is there any way to replace in-game sound effects with my own sound effects?

For example, if I wanted to replace the sounds of the audience counting to ten when wrestlers are out of the ring, instead with the sounds of some other person counting to ten.

(FYI: I also wrote question this in the SoundInjector thread but no one responded.  So I'm guessing what I'm trying to do is just not possible with SoundInjector -- that particular program seems to have its sole focus on replacing wrestler theme music).

Anyone know if what I'm trying to do is possible, and if so -- how to go about doing this?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by luckylavs

I moved in to D:\Games\Steam. But i've never had any issues doing this in the past, and the game itself and your other tools run fine, just PacPlus this is happening to.

That's super weird, it should only pop up that error if it detects CODEX in the code you don't like have anyone named like that right?

Is there an easier way? 

Yes, in fact, this is exactly what I did.  Loaded only the attributes.     Worked like a charm.  

Here is another question I have:  Is there any way to replace in-game sound effects with my own sound effects?

For example, if I wanted to replace the sounds of the audience counting to ten when wrestlers are out of the ring, instead with the sounds of some other person counting to ten.

(FYI: I also wrote question this in the SoundInjector thread but no one responded.  So I'm guessing what I'm trying to do is just not possible with SoundInjector -- that particular program seems to have its sole focus on replacing wrestler theme music).

Anyone know if what I'm trying to do is possible, and if so -- how to go about doing this?

Thanks in advance.

it would be finiding the sound files and injecting them using the sound injector.  I really don't really edit music.

• Like 1

That's super weird, it should only pop up that error if it detects CODEX in the code you don't like have anyone named like that right?

Hmm, interesting. It's definitely a legit copy through Steam and everything is named the same as the account. Does your Match Select tool have the same code check for CODEX? Because that's working fine, and I moved back the directory and PacPlus is working fine again, So it's giving a false positive in this directory for some reason. I studied software development, so I know when weird stuff like this happens there's not much you can do about it. I just either have the choice of having the games on my old harddrive, or go without extra Pac slots. Thanks for responding though. 

• Like 1

Hmm, interesting. It's definitely a legit copy through Steam and everything is named the same as the account. Does your Match Select tool have the same code check for CODEX? Because that's working fine, and I moved back the directory and PacPlus is working fine again, So it's giving a false positive in this directory for some reason. I studied software development, so I know when weird stuff like this happens there's not much you can do about it. I just either have the choice of having the games on my old harddrive, or go without extra Pac slots. Thanks for responding though. 

yeah it's probably just some weird string.  I don't know how to limit the scan to a certain area (doing that would speed things up a lot)  I've been meaning to program a better way to check for it but I've never gotten around to it.

is it possible to turn a triple threat match into a 1v1 with special guest referee with cheat engine?

yeah it's possible.  Let me know when you figure it out.

is it possible to turn a triple threat match into a 1v1 with special guest referee with cheat engine?

I don't know how.. you probably won't, but will you please help me with that?

I don't know how.. you probably won't, but will you please help me with that?

busy with my own projects.  I mostly work on what I feel like which you should know at this point.

great, and like always your projects are AWESOME and i can't thank u enoguh for those. Hope you will find time to work on that though, good luck in all of your projects 

Has anybody figured out yet how to change titles (especially the Women's titles) to male or female in Universe mode as well as the Divas slot on shows?