Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Nice job on Omega dude! But I feel like the texture stands out next to ingame models however the model is perfect. I would honestly use topaz labs to try and make the texture a bit more smooth.

Yeah man, I had a rough time finding enough good high resolution photos of him to get a solid texture for his skin. As soon as I can find better references I'll release an updated version. So if anyone knows where I can find some great shots of his face outside of Google i'd greatly appreciate it.

update

I love you Brave. Those are sick mods esp. Jeff Hardy. Any chance you'll update AJ?

HeartBreakKid is working on them as we speak.

• Like 2

I know that I installed Kenny Omega correctly through Pozzum's tutorial of installing a modded wrestler through cheat engine but why is it still crashing? i've renamed also the pac file of kenny to 505 and also the hex number.

Sasha and Becky's pac numbers are same. When i install minitrons and walltrons its made problem.

I know that I installed Kenny Omega correctly through Pozzum's tutorial of installing a modded wrestler through cheat engine but why is it still crashing? i've renamed also the pac file of kenny to 505 and also the hex number.

Not sure. If you set it correctly, it shouldn't. Try installing the ch505*.pac file with Custom Character Tools. Then try loading the .pofo and .moveset file in the Data Editor and set the ID ob both correctly to 505, check if everything else is in order and save them with the data editor and/or use the Install .* file via CCT button(s) to install them via Custom Character Tools while the game is running and in the main menu. This procedure might fix some errors that might have happened with the manual installation via cheat engine and manual hex editing. 

Hey bravebird nice works here!! Can I request the revival and charlotte please! I think with some nice face scans dawson would look great and last year I saw you were working on a Charlotte for 2k16! Anyways great stuff thankyou so much!

update: I'm on my break now so mods will be few and far between until I'm ready to get back to regular modding. Also HeartBrokenKid is working on alts for some of my mods, so talk to him about alts. Also Charlotte will be released when I am happy with the final product. When I have an update i'll post it. Thanks again for liking my mods, i'll be back soon.

• Like 8

Shelton doesn't look totally awful. I have no idea what's going on with your faces though. 

Absolutely loving the Jeff Hardy alt's! They look amazing in game. Thank you for the unbelievable work you have done creating them. Is there any chance when you get the modding itch again that a Matt Hardy could be created? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • pozzum locked this topic
  • pozzum unlocked this topic

update: Sorry for the photos. Also I'll be doing mods on a part time basis (basically when I have free time). So I won't be doing many requests right now. Also you guys have my permission to do alternate attires as long as I am given credit for my original work.

• Like 8

Love your Ricochet/Puma mod. But why is he shining so much. It looks off in my opinion

Love your Ricochet/Puma mod. But why is he shining so much. It looks off in my opinion

Ok i'll take a look at it. I'll update the files tomorrow.

• Like 1