Brave's Part-Timer Heel Turn: AJ Styles (Entrance Attire) Release

bravebird31

Those look amazing!!! As much as i want them right now, i say only release them if you feel like they are up to your standards. Thanks for your hard work on these!!!

oh my!! can't wait for those mods,great work!

that Ronda though.... <3 <3 <3 

Edited by WrestlingGaming
he he he

Those look great! But can I ask for a version of Ronda without the UFC logos? It's just that UFC logos would look kinda weird in my WWE Universe :p 

Can you make ronda rousey hair tied up as an alternate attire but btw open hair look way more cool on her:blush:just like any other lady

Edited by mrcena123

Can someone give me a quick tutorial, in how to install this and what programs I need, or give me a link where i can find a tutorial? -PLS (rly want AJ in my wwe2k16)

Can someone give me a quick tutorial, in how to install this and what programs I need, or give me a link where i can find a tutorial? -PLS (rly want AJ in my wwe2k16)

here buddy check out pozzums tutorial, Im sure itll help u a lot 😃

https://youtu.be/kIyr2p1qg_Q

here buddy check out pozzums tutorial, Im sure itll help u a lot 😃

https://youtu.be/kIyr2p1qg_Q

For those that don't know yet, there is a much easier way to install mods than using cheat engine now. You'll need Data Editor for WWE 2k16 and Custom Character Tools for it. You can find some detailed written Tutorials in the Data Editor for WWE 2k16 Tutorials post, however. Sadly, nobody has made a nice video tutorial on how to install mods with these tools yet, but hopefully people will do so soon.
You'll definitely want proper .pofo and .moveset files as well as the ch*.pac files for the wrestler you wish to install, however.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

SOrry folks, I've been sick so i'll try to release them tonight . After I release these, I'll be taking a break for a little while.  

• Like 4

SOrry folks, I've been sick so i'll try to release them tonight . After I release these, I'll be taking a break for a little while.  

Take care brother. Nothing is more important than your health.

• Like 1

I hope you'll get well soon!

I hope you'll get well soon!

Take care brother. Nothing is more important than your health.

some people forget that these modders are also human beings take care of yourself and you do not even need to release them tonight there is no emergency you can release them whenever u like;)

Thanks folks. Sasha Banks released

You better be careful...I think you're starting to turn face. If you release Charlotte, Omega, and Rousey you're going to be the biggest babyface in the company. :p

• Like 1