Bundy looks great.  Thank you for making him.  Fat guys like this are almost impossible to make in caw, so mods like this are definitely appreciated.  Can't wait to download him.

King kong bundy ingane previews.

69ae04b.jpg

10ed3ae.jpg

6ac27e1.jpg

It looks okay but a bit of friendly advice I like everyone here appreciates you're hard work but remember the saying quality over quantity, try focusing on one mod at a time as imo some of these mods seem very rushed. 

i know man thts why i havent yet released them i am updating my two main mods i started carlito and chris masters.i got bored and thought to make a new quick mod.king kong bundy was made in 2 hours of work.

King kong bundy and gangrel Released at first post

w432mmto.png

Updated my Old Gangrel mod  for 2k16.

New hair with animation.

attire has no glitches completely fixed.

fixed hands.

new normal maps.

• Like 1

Nice job on Bundy. I tried making him in the game via Creation Suite and he was still too skinny. This is probably a stupid question, but which pac number is Bundy and which one is Gangrel? I ask because I don't like over-writing other wrestlers.

Nice job on Bundy. I tried making him in the game via Creation Suite and he was still too skinny. This is probably a stupid question, but which pac number is Bundy and which one is Gangrel? I ask because I don't like over-writing other wrestlers.

It's not a stupid question, i also want to know that.

sorry guys I only make mods that u have to figure it on ur own.check the tutorial section for it.

sorry guys I only make mods that u have to figure it on ur own.check the tutorial section for it.

Thanks, but I know how to install mods. In the file there's ch31302 and ch59702_dlc40, all I want to know is which one is which.

Thanks, but I know how to install mods. In the file there's ch31302 and ch59702_dlc40, all I want to know is which one is which.

I think we need to guess.(maybe King Kong Bundy is ch59702_dlc40)

ch59702_dlc40 is king kong bundy and ch31302 is gangrel if paste these files in ch folder u will replace typhoon and billy gunn.

if u dont want to replace them u have to install them as dlc.thats why check tutorial section l.

Edited by LeonRick

ch59702_dlc40 is king kong bundy and ch31302 is gangrel if paste these files in ch folder u will replace typhoon and billy gunn.

if u dont want to replace them u have to install them as dlc.thats why check tutorial section l.

Okay, thanks.

Carlito & Chris Masters Released at first post

9EvSaM6.jpg

next mods will be Too Cool Scotty 2 Hotty, Grand Master Sexay tag partners for Rikishi and maybe Chyna (if i find some good reference pics of her)

Thanks for the Carlito mod dude! Also, Making "Too Cool" tag team? Now that's Cool!

Edited by BT292