Tekken57's mods - Facial animations on mods last page

tekken57

That Sid looks rad!

If I had to nitpick, maybe the skin tone is a tad too much on the tanned side, unless it's because of the lightning in that arena

@Cave Waverider, not sure if I'll have time. Already moved onto porting Buff Bagwell. The pac is modular though, all someone would need to do is replace the jacket yobj in slot 001B with a T-shirt yobj.

Yes of course you can. I always encourage people to create alts for my mods.

Thanks

It seems like everything is in 1 pac file, will Styles have the entrance jacket ? I haven't had the chance to test yet.

Best AJ till made in this forum and even the best MOD ever made by you REALLY LOVE the PHENOMENAL ONE. Amazing work tekken57 done their Stay Blessed. LOVE THAT AJ. :) 

@tekken57 Can you Give Me A Tutorial How to Replace Any Superstars instead of Add Because i didnt Find :(

Edited by The Apex Predator

Will you release the non 3d beard version?

Use Anatomizer and reduce the object count by one. This will get rid of the beard.

Use Anatomizer and reduce the object count by one. This will get rid of the beard.

In this year i can add the beards in mods ?

In this year i can add the beards in mods ?

you cannot add beards but you can use the beards which are already in the model e.g. Seth Rollins, DDP, etc

Do I need xrey or xpacker for this? Because I don't have them