Tekken57's mods - Facial animations on mods last page

tekken57

Updated the attire based on the suggestions posted. This is the biggest I can make the elbow pad due to the rigging around the elbow joint. Made a significant number of changes to the face mesh and also updated the texture slightly. The animations had to be removed:

• Like 4

Hi @tekken57 i need the new version of Xpacker as im currently on 10.4 and im modding 2K16 now and also i need the latest version of X-Rey can you inbox me the details please.

Cheers

Hi @tekken57 i need the new version of Xpacker as im currently on 10.4 and im modding 2K16 now and also i need the latest version of X-Rey can you inbox me the details please.

Cheers

Can you send me an email and I'll assist you further. sf4mods@gmail.com

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 1

Great work in Sid.The faces of legends in wwe2k series is bit strange.
Scott Hall in 2k16 is don´t like a real Hall.

Great work in Sid.The faces of legends in wwe2k series is bit strange.
Scott Hall in 2k16 is don´t like a real Hall.

Sid Vicious is not in the game.This is a modded superstar.

I think he is reffering to the base model from last's year game.The non playable model...which are shit in any wwe game.

Edited by rhaziel

Final updates to Sid. Made some changes to the body morph and hair textures. Released in the comm dlc thread:

sid_final.jpg

• Like 4

Final updates to Sid. Made some changes to the body morph and hair textures. Released in the comm dlc thread:

sid_final.jpg

Awesome work man in the above image his mouth looks open is it still has facial animations?

Thanks, glad you like the mod.

Some updates to Styles:
styles_pc_final.jpg

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 9

Need some opinions, with 3d beard or without?

Keep in mind that I cannot shape the 3d beard at all so what you see is what you get. Also the 3d beard looks awesome in matches:

• Like 1

Keep the 3D beard, and make it and his hair black :D Looks really cool mate, do u plan to make his jacket too ?

Need some opinions, with 3d beard or without?

Keep in mind that I cannot shape the 3d beard at all so what you see is what you get. Also the 3d beard looks awesome in matches:

styles_wwe_beard.jpg

I prefer the 2D Beard, it simply looks clearner and more like what AJ has in WWE. Unless you can make changes to the 3D beard to make it look cleaner like what he has.

Keep the 3D beard, and make it and his hair black :D Looks really cool mate, do u plan to make his jacket too ?

Yeah, the hair should be darker, although not black. And it would be cool if we got a modern attire with entrance jacket and one with entrance T-Shirt (and maybe the reverse baseball cap?). And maybe even release one attire with 3D beard and one without. That way people could help you out with more attires and have more templates to choose from for them. :)

3D beard buddy, hair black. About the hair, I suggest more like bravebird's aj hair, make it a bit longer like this in length/style : AJ PIC

Agreed on making it longer up front like Bravebird's AJ Hair as it gives me the best current AJ Styles vibe by far. I think with that tweak this one might be able to top Brave's. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

3D beard is ok buddy, hair black. About the hair, I suggest more like bravebird's aj hair, make it a bit longer like this in length/style : AJ PIC and this AJ REAL PIC

Edited by alryan011

I would also say 3D beard and darker hair.

Also perhaps consider making his eyes a bit more symmetrical. One seems to be wider than the other (apologies if this is just the camera angle in game).

Other than that it's looking great. :)

PS: Any plans for a Bullet Club alt, or is it just his WWE attire?

Updated the WWe version, made the hair longer and darker, changed the skin tone and neatened the beard.

The attire is from Mincho's Styles. I won't have time to do more attires as I still have lots of wrestlers to work for the comm dlc. Others are welcome to create more attires once this is released.

I will be creating his entrance Jacket for the WWE version as well.

@LordJustice17,  the eyes are symmetrical in 3dsmax but look a bit off in game as I had to move the eye sockets quite a bit down from the original model. The rigging makes it look asymmetrical.

Which Styles looks better, with a 3d beard or without:

• Like 3

Updated the WWe version, made the hair longer and darker, changed the skin tone and neatened the beard.

The attire is from Mincho's Styles. I won't have time to do more attires as I still have lots of wrestlers to work for the comm dlc. Others are welcome to create more attires once this is released.

@LordJustice17,  the eyes are symmetrical in 3dsmax but look a bit off in game as I had to move the eye sockets quite a bit down from the original model. The rigging makes it look asymmetrical.

styles_wwe_beard_2.jpg

Both looks top notch!! great work Tekken :) I prefer the 3d beard version but like I said both look excuse the pun (Phenomenal) lol :) Looking forward to this release 

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

The 3D beard version looks more natural/realistic in a sense. Looks like this is gonna' be the definitive version of all the AJ styles mod. LOL! Great job once again Tekken.

styles_wwe_beard_2.jpg

Both looks top notch!! great work Tekken :) I prefer the 3d beard version but like I said both look excuse the pun (Phenomenal) lol :) Looking forward to this release 

I think without 3d beard is better but do not take this serously but both look awful as compared to the caw of aj styles that i am using

I like the one without. Also, I think his torso should be a bit thinner, and the eyes/eyebrows look a bit off. I think the eyes are a bit too small