Tekken57's mods - Facial animations on mods last page

tekken57

Now the one without the 3D beard looks better :D Hope you have a screenshot of him in the ring with someone else soon, you know, to "measure" his body more clearly

Now the one without the 3D beard looks better :D Hope you have a screenshot of him in the ring with someone else soon, you know, to "measure" his body more clearly

This is with a 3d beard btw.

• Like 3

styles_in_game.jpg

This looks spot on. Seeing the model in action shows how well done this is.

styles_in_game.jpg

Yup tekken, definitely the 3D beard looks much better. Looks great in action.
Last minor issue is the shade of the blue. the gloves is much lighter blue than on his boots.

Edited by alryan011

AJ_Styles_pro.png

Hm, maybe the head/face could be a bit less high to match the picture better?

Now the one without the 3D beard looks better :D Hope you have a screenshot of him in the ring with someone else soon, you know, to "measure" his body more clearly

styles_in_game.jpg

Yup tekken, definitely the 3D beard looks much better. Looks great in action.
Last minor issue is the shade of the blue. the gloves is much lighter blue than on his boots.

Yes, the 3D beard appears to look great in the latest version, well done, Tekken! as for the gloves, the might just look lighter because of the lighting or the alpha channel of the normal map.

You might want to do the wrinkles on the forehead a slight bit more accurately, though, they slightly too pronounced (normal map height adjustment?), maybe make them more like in the picture.

By the way, how did you arrange the partial P1 Logos on the palm side of the gloves? Did you do those more accurately like in AlcLegacy's Styles or more centered like the others have? I'd prefer the more accurate version:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6gPmcamGHgm73Hlh9iNG91730133_o1.jpg?cmsp_timestamp=201508010

Other than that, he seems to look very phenomenal already. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

@tekken57 is There way to Replace The New Aj Styles instead of Adding Him!!!:|:wacko:When it will be released

BTW Great Aj Styles Mod;)And 3D beard is better:)

Edited by The Apex Predator

@Cave Waverider The head height looks correct to me, take a look at the TNA styles without the beard and long hair to see what I mean.

I hadn't worked on the attire textures on the previous updates, the textures were directly from Mincho's mod.  I've redone the glove textures from scratch using the gloves on WWE shop for reference. I've made the color closer to the boots but didn't match it exactly as is the case in real life. Also redid the normals for the face as suggested, new normals for the attire and also create the entrance jacket textures and normals. 

I think this is final now?:

@jakeypearce, seeing as though the forum seems to be split, I may have to incude a yobj without the beard.

@The Apex Predator, you can replace anyone you want with any mod. There are many tutorials on this site with instructions.

• Like 8

Great work !

But can you remove the mip maps from the gloves because it looks blurry

@Cave Waverider The head height looks correct to me, take a look at the TNA styles without the beard and long hair to see what I mean.

It's okay. It just looked a bit too high in the first set of screenshots, this one is better. :)

Tekken, would you be so kind and consider releasing a second/alternate entrance attire version with the entrance T-Shirt he's been wearing at times for his entranc elately instead of jacket, as we could use it as another template when doing attires for when he doesn't use the jacket and the T-Shirt instead.

Edited by Cave Waverider

I hadn't worked on the attire textures on the previous updates, the textures were directly from Mincho's mod.  I've redone the glove textures from scratch using the gloves on WWE shop for reference. I've made the color closer to the boots but didn't match it exactly as is the case in real life. Also redid the normals for the face as suggested, new normals for the attire and also create the entrance jacket textures and normals. 

I think this is final now?:

STYLES_WWE_ENTRANCE.jpg

@jakeypearce, seeing as though the forum seems to be split, I may have to incude a yobj without the beard.

@The Apex Predator, you can replace anyone you want with any mod. There are many tutorials on this site with instructions.

Such a great mod can't wait to install into my game :)