Tekken57's mods - Facial animations on mods last page

tekken57

Looks good. Aside from the fact that he fell asleep in the tanning bed with a bag over his head. :p

On a side note I found a bug in Xpacker (I believe it is still present in the current version but I can't confirm at the moment). Basically, when decompressing files, they won't be decompressed if there is a space anywhere in XPacker's file path. I believe this is because your batch file for decompressing doesn't have quotation marks around the XP install path.

ex: "C:/Programs/XP/Xpacker.exe" would work whereas "C:/Programs/XP 2016/Xpacker.exe" wouldn't due to the space between XP and 2016.

It is a known issue as I'm dependent on an external program to decompress bpe files. This runs in command line which does not support spaces. Zlib decompresses without issues.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good. Aside from the fact that he fell asleep in the tanning bed with a bag over his head. :p

On a side note I found a bug in Xpacker (I believe it is still present in the current version but I can't confirm at the moment). Basically, when decompressing files, they won't be decompressed if there is a space anywhere in XPacker's file path. I believe this is because your batch file for decompressing doesn't have quotation marks around the XP install path.

ex: "C:/Programs/XP/Xpacker.exe" would work whereas "C:/Programs/XP 2016/Xpacker.exe" wouldn't due to the space between XP and 2016.

It is a known issue as I'm dependent on an external program to decompress bpe files. This runs in command line which does not support spaces. Zlib decompresses without issues.

Wouldn't you just be able to pass the path with whitespace characters in between " " as per Windows conventions?

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

The application which decompressed the bpe files is a legacy dos command line app. The full path with spaces is passed but the application breaks the string when a space is encountered.

@tekken57

How can I install the scott hall mod? Because the name of the pac is 396 which contains everything, including entrance and ring attire in one pac file (i think). Do I have to rename it? Or what?

Scott Steiner

Let me get the credits correct for this:

- This is Eri619's model which I've edited heavily.

- The hair and beard is from my mod

- Completely new face, body normal, hair and alpha texttures

- New attire objects and textures

- Sculpted the mesh by hand. Spend most of the week working on it and this the best shape I can get it without it clipping into the body and face. Also edited the parameters to make it reflect and act like metal.

• Like 10

Scott Steiner

Let me get the credits correct for this:

- This is Eri619's model which I've edited heavily.

- The hair and beard is from my mod

- Completely new face, body normal, hair and alpha texttures

- New attire objects and textures

- Sculpted the mesh by hand. Spend most of the week working on it and this the best shape I can get it without it clipping into the body and face. Also edited the parameters to make it reflect and act like metal.

steiner_2k16.jpg

Absolutely amazing work, Steiner looks incredible! 😊

To be honest I think the chaimail you scuplted before looks better. This one looks like some sort of helmet... 

The second chain mail is closer in shape to his actual chain mail which sits on his shoulders and also extends all the way down to his pecs: 

Scotty looks good. I don't suppose you could add a lead pipe in his hand for his entrance attire? ;)

The name "Big Poppa Pump" is in the announced names. Is there a way to enable that and the other announced names for these modded wrestlers (other than turning them into a CAW)?

Edited by cliffball

The name "Big Poppa Pump" is in the announced names. Is there a way to enable that and the other announced names for these modded wrestlers (other than turning them into a CAW)?

I actually wanted to look into this when I get some time. At present I have no idea.

I'm so ready for this update for the Big Bad Booty Daddy.  My WCW Universe brand calls for this! ;-)

Steiner released in the comm dlc thread. On my slow internet connection, it took over an hour to upload, so take the time to say thanks if you are using the mod.

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 4