Tekken57's mods - Facial animations on mods last page

tekken57

Tekken, your tweaked Jeffrey looks much better indeed! He isn't a Klingon anymore. ;)

Edited by Cave Waverider

Only three replies. Guess there isn't much interest in yet another Jeff Hardy mod.
Anyways made quite a few more changes to the model:

hardy_update2.jpg

@LordJustice17, are you referring to the skull? If so, the shape is from the hair. I can't reduce the width of the hair or it will clip into the head.

This face mod is so well textured... Congrats man!

Happy birthday bro. Thanks for all you do for the modding community. Have an awesome day. I hope you don't mind that I posted this birthday greeting in all your threads, you pm box is full. 

700920m6NZ_wwe-birthday-cake_900.jpg

Hey Tekken I wasn't sure if your inbox was full but I was wondering if the Turban you had on Sabu worked okay in 2k16? Also wanted to know if I could use it for my Iron Sheik if it does work

Happy birthday bro. Thanks for all you do for the modding community. Have an awesome day. I hope you don't mind that I posted this birthday greeting in all your threads, you pm box is full. 

Thank you very much, you were the only one to wish me on the forum. Much appreciated :)

Hey Tekken I wasn't sure if your inbox was full but I was wondering if the Turban you had on Sabu worked okay in 2k16? Also wanted to know if I could use it for my Iron Sheik if it does work

I haven't tried it on 2k16 as yet but Pozzum has got it working and I will be releasing Sabu a bit later today. You are welcome to use the turban from the mod, just remember to credit me as I had to quite a bit of work to get it working last year.

Thank you very much, you were the only one to wish me on the forum. Much appreciated :)

I haven't tried it on 2k16 as yet but Pozzum has got it working and I will be releasing Sabu a bit later today. You are welcome to use the turban from the mod, just remember to credit me as I had to quite a bit of work to get it working last year.

Great!!! Now I feel like a jerk. Happy belated birthday Tekken.

• Like 1

Awesome! Thank you and will do! Also Happy Belated Birthday man! I hope you enjoyed it

• Like 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @tekken57....................................................

GOD BLESS YOU;)

Great Mods Always......

• Like 1

Better late than never...Happy birthday Tekken!! :D  and thanks for all your work and contribution during all these years.

You're "one of a kind" for sure. :cool:

Edited by Thunder72
  • Like 1

Any news on Stallone or Hardy's release?

Stallone is pretty much done. Just need to request an entry to be made in the future sting file. Haven't had the time to work on Hardy, still a few minor things to fix.

Any news on Stallone or Hardy's release?

Stallone is pretty much done. Just need to request an entry to be made in the future sting file. Haven't had the time to work on Hardy, still a few minor things to fix.

He already added Stallone in v7. ID: 2F28

Edited by TheHeartbrokenKid
  • Like 1