Tekken57's mods - Facial animations on mods last page

tekken57

@Jimmycrane1986 , thanks but the tron and theme are already uploaded in the comm dlc thread.

So it looks like Arnie isn't Expendable after all ....

@tekken57 Oh are they? I didn't realize I know that my link to the Community DLC Pack is on you're main CDLC thread and that I included the wem for Tomko but I didn't include the tron as at the time i had trouble finding it ;)

@Jimmycrane1986 , thanks but the tron and theme are already uploaded in the comm dlc thread.

So it looks like Arnie isn't Expendable after all ....

Yes of course you can. I always encourage people to create alts for my mods.

Are you releasing Stallone 

@Jimmycrane1986, didn't realise I didn't have the tron. Please post it.

@pozzum , yes I will. Can you please assign a slot for him. I am using the Motion Test 2 string and undead theme for him.

It's in my tron thread matey but ill grab the link for it so you can add it to the community dlc thread too :D

@Jimmycrane1986, didn't realise I didn't have the tron. Please post it.

@pozzum , yes I will. Can you please assign a slot for him. I am using the Motion Test 2 string and undead theme for him.

Yes of course you can. I always encourage people to create alts for my mods.

I'd prefer you use 165, but if you want a non pacplus slot you can use 609 just let me know.

609 would work well thanks. I'm still adding support for the pac slots in X-Packer, so I can't add him into 165.

609 would work well thanks. I'm still adding support for the pac slots in X-Packer, so I can't add him into 165.

alright, noting him down now.

I don't know, I'd think it would be a better idea to keep the slots that don't require PacPlus for current wrestlers and move other stuff like celebrity mods to the PacPlus slots.
It isn't like one couldn't use other, freely available tools other than Xpacker that already have support for PacPlus slots to easily install things into PacPlus slots until Xpacker supports them either. ;)

Edited by Cave Waverider

Still have some work to do on this. The face texture is by @.raiee . Something doesn't seem quite right on the face from the front view. Can't quite put my finger on it. Any ideas?:

hardy_pc2.jpg

hardy_pc.jpg

• Like 1

Takken vs Audey

Hardy vs Hardy

LOL! There's no competition. It's good to have different choices.
Kudos to both Tekken and Auday for keeping the modding community alive.

Only three replies. Guess there isn't much interest in yet another Jeff Hardy mod.
Anyways made quite a few more changes to the model:

hardy_update2.jpg

@LordJustice17, are you referring to the skull? If so, the shape is from the hair. I can't reduce the width of the hair or it will clip into the head.

• Like 3

Only three replies. Guess there isn't much interest in yet another Jeff Hardy mod.

hardy_update2.jpg

@LordJustice17, are you referring to the skull? If so, the shape is from the hair. I can't reduce the width of the hair or it will clip into the head.

Just amazing!!!

hardy_update2.jpg

He does seem to slightly resemble a Klingon version of Jeff Hardy with the skull like that. Although it might not be that prominent in the game anyway (if I step back a couple of steps form my laptop it isn't apparent anymore), so it may not be such a big deal when actually having him in-game. The mod looks very good otherwise.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Facially its the best Jeff Hardy for PC in my opinion. Jeff was always my favourite wrestler so this is definitely one I will look forward to @tekken57.

Is there any chance you could do Backlash 2000 attire as the alt as that is always the one that stuck in my head, I had the shirt as a kid so it would be awesome.

yjkim0901 did one on his Hardy mod last year but facially yours is superior. It's this one:

SVaEuZb.jpg

hardy_update2.jpg

Reduce the width of the head and the hair as well? What i would do anyways, wont be able to notcied a squished skull underneath the hair really.

Thanks for the feedback. I've adjusted the hair to fit the head a lot better.

@Mr Happy Chainsaw, I would like to do alt attires, but as always I never have the time to do so. As I've stated previously, others are free to create additional attires for my mods.

Here's what the updated version looks like in game:

• Like 2