Tekken57's mods - Facial animations on mods last page

tekken57

@tekken57 have you got the xpacker for WWE 2K16 completed yet? I am looking to purchase a copy. No rush or pressure just checking in to see if it is complete.

Not as yet. Only finished downloading my game on Saturday. Been coding the entire weekend and there's still a lot more to do. I should have something to release by early next week at the latest.

• Like 2

Alright guys I've created a thread in the modding discussion for discoveries on the pc modding side of things things. It made more sense to place the thread in the modding discussion rather than the pc section as I would rather keep the pc section for actual mods of the game. I didn't know how to move individual posts, so I've merged everything into a single post: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61152-pc-modding-discoveries/

Please try to keep this thread focused on my mods.

Some X-Packer news:

- The created items which have files external to the save i.e caw, caa, etc. have additional protection. i.e I can inject the caw info (name, gender, etc) into the save and it displays in game. However whenever I add the external files to my save folder CASSADDT0000, the creation mod does not start up at all. It goes into a loop and I cannot enter the mod at all. This eventually results in the save being corrupted. 

I'm not certain if this is an attempt by the dev's to prevent people from bypassing community creations completely. However I will respect their wishes and not code support for arena's, belts, shows. X-Packer 2016 will have support for wrestler info, movesets and teams only as you can obtain caws, caa, etc from community creations.

X-Packer 2016.2 with pc support has been released and emailed to everyone who has donated.

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for this tekken!!! Will download the update when I get home from work and then I can finally add cm punk del Rio mysterio hogan and rvd into the game with out the need to replace :) thanks again for all you're hard work buddy

You're welcome. I've already added Hogan, so try to use the same slots to maintain compatibility. The other modders are also working on a port over project, also adhere to their slots so that we can all play online with the added wrestlers.

These are the slots I've used so far:

Slotwrestlerstring
460Hogan69e6
256rvd69e4
461Scott Steiner69e8
462Rick Steiner69E2
463Goldberg69EA
464Kurt Angle69EC
465Sabu69EE
466Sandman69F0
467Benoit69F2
105Bubba Ray6A00
106Devon69F4
468Jeff Jarette69F6
469Tomko69F8
470Buff Bagwell69FA
471Jeff Hardy69FC
472AJ Styles69FE
473Sid Vicious6A02

My first 2k16 Mod:

SCOTT HALL

- New color texture

- New normals

- New alpha's

I didn't want to edit the face shape as we'll lose the animations.

hall_2k16_edit.jpg

Looks amazing Tekken always been a big scott hall fan

You're welcome. I've already added Hogan, so try to use the same slots to maintain compatibility. The other modders are also working on a port over project, also adhere to their slots so that we can all play online with the added wrestlers.

These are the slots I've used so far:

Slotwrestlerstring
460Hogan69e6
256rvd69e4
461Scott Steiner69e8
462Rick Steiner69E2
463Goldberg69EA
464Kurt Angle69EC
465Sabu69EE
466Sandman69F0
467Benoit69F2
105Bubba Ray6A00
106Devon69F4
468Jeff Jarette69F6
469Tomko69F8
470Buff Bagwell69FA
471Jeff Hardy69FC
472AJ Styles69FE
473Sid Vicious6A02

Name spell correction

47so.gif

@tekken57 hello, is ready and released the new X packer? how i can buy, where is the link? thank you

Take a look at the instructions in the X-Packer thread in the modding discussion section.

Awesome. Will you be able to add the Ponytail back like last year?

Yes, I plan to when I am doing the alt attires.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First Alt attire:

- New trunks

- New boots

hall_2k16_alt1.jpg

Nice work Tekken :) Could you also fix the face texture? Tbh I think your Hall and eri's Ramon mods had a better face texture than the 2k16 model

Nice attires for Hall, Tekken! I'm really looking forward to playing him. By the way, are you considering also making "Last Call" Scott Hall that looks completely wasted and has the little reverse Bandana thingy on his head? Also, one Razor Ramon Attire would be a cool bonus. :)