Hiroshi Tanahashi "The ACE" uploaded to CC!

The Dunkaccino

Hiroshi Tanahashi(Fantasticamania 2014 Hybrid Attire) 

Gedo Okada Manager Attire

Edited by The Dunkaccino
  • Like 1

Almost done with Tanahashi. Sorry guys, but I gave up on the coat. :'( He is gonna come with his wk10 shirt. Can someone please tell me what his High Fly kneepad says? I cannot get a good reference.

Also, should I attempt the face paint? Or leave the face as is?

Edited by The Dunkaccino

Final Preview for the Tanahashi. Finally happy with the hair. Not too sure about the face paint. Now working on moveset and entrance.

Great creation am just tired of seeing people make the same njpw stars i want to see some different like the thing that stands out on your tanahashi is the facepaint nonody did that yet an the shirt is a great effect also cant wait to download gedo n tanahashi 

• Like 1

Thanks @23mistew ! That means a lot. Everybody here is soo talented. I really liked how it turned out. Working on the move set now, so hard not using all the great downloaded moves.

I've toyed with the idea of doing EVIL. I already have a face texture made and his shirt logo done. Im just gathering references for his singlet now. Any other ideas on guys you all would like to see?

I also want to see a good evil alot of people who i seen make him do not do a good job on his singlet bushi would b good made over since his mask changed or yano nobody has done a yano or bad luck fale