• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrooklynPWF

• ItsJockHomie

• Bob_Van_Dam

• MST3Claye

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna have to comment on here to, just posted this on another forum, but wanna increase my chances of a response:

unless this is one of the biggest coincidences of all time... you appear to have taken the logos from my Jimmy Havoc, that star tattoo was made in photoshop and is a perfect match.

Not cool, dude.

Just checked, that's the blood splatter I made too, so yeah... not cool.

Sorry for not given credit for tattoo and blood use but its a place holder I just uploaded my textures and splatter so this will be replaced. I was mostly putting up for face preview. 

Replaced the place holders that were used for previous credit to Dan for those......, gave him his new shirt designs, added new blood patterns. I need to brighten the tattoo texture on arm. Trying to decide if I should add hair or just leave bald.

2a65xmw.jpg

33vciaf.jpg

2ezljqw.jpg

Edited by BrooklynPWF

Where is Raymond Rowe?....seems like you abandoned him.. really had high hopes for a good War Machine.. yours were perfect

Nah I didn't abandon him, just been jumping from project to project. Probably just gonna upload with one attire and come back at some point.