Intergender match possible? Glitch?

Fhir

At this rate, you're one of our only hopes because you're always experimenting.

Good call. It's safe to assume there won't be any patches after March as it is an annual release. It doesn't need any more attention than needed. To my knowledge, any patch is removable on PS4 by uninstalling the game application, reinstalling, and stopping any updates by going offline. I'd like to believe the same would be possible on Xbox One if you don't have "Instant-On" turned on and disabling automatic updates.

I want to make a video on how its done but Im waiting until all patches (2 more dlc packs so 2 more patches) are out, this way they cant take it away from us.

*Edit

Nevermind

LOL yeah i wouldn't tweet it on twitter anymore either till after then if i were you. the WWE Games twitter is nosey as hell. i remember i mentioned the WWE13 servers were still working in february and Marcus who was CM at the time saw my tweet and next thing i knew the servers were down.

Good call. It's safe to assume there won't be any patches after March as it is an annual release. It doesn't need any more attention than needed. To my knowledge, any patch is removable on PS4 by uninstalling the game application, reinstalling, and stopping any updates by going offline. I'd like to believe the same would be possible on Xbox One if you don't have "Instant-On" turned on and disabling automatic updates.

only problem with that is if you've downloaded any dlc or patches and had the game saved, it will make you overwrite the save as new data thus causing you to lose your progress. it happened to me in 2k15 on ps4

We cant delete patches on the One, I have a tutorial video for it ready for days now, Just let them patches out of way.

I want to make a video on how its done but Im waiting until all patches (2 more dlc packs so 2 more patches) are out, this way they cant take it away from us.

*Edit

Nevermind

LOL yeah i wouldn't tweet it on twitter anymore either till after then if i were you. the WWE Games twitter is nosey as hell. i remember i mentioned the WWE13 servers were still working in february and Marcus who was CM at the time saw my tweet and next thing i knew the servers were down.

Its okay to post videos, they wont know unless a tutorial is up, like last year Swap glitch. once its out its over & it will be patched

oh lol. strangely i never experienced the swap glitch at all lol

*Edit

Nevermind

Is it a really limited glitch? Really want to know if it works on PS4. 

Edited by Bob_Van_Dam

Let's hope some asshole doesn't discover it before spring to extort YouTube views.

On another note, I've edited some posts in the topic to not give them any ideas. This is a popular forum which provides the longevity of these games and it is in our rightful duty to provide for the community to extend their enjoyment. I have no doubt the opinions and ideas here are taken into consideration even if they aren't utilized. This is not a stifling of expression as much it is a service to the community. Given the way the devs behaved at the recent live streams, I am aware of their vacuous thinking and they'll be scratching their heads as to how this was possible in the first place. Besides, they're still working off of the groundwork Yukes laid out for them. 

With that in mind, if anyone has made any other discoveries, it's advisable to keep their mouth shut until the time is right for it to be revealed. There were a few changes implemented in CAW Mode last year because people chose to upload their CAWS with their workarounds in tact. Don't sell yourself to the money.

Let's hope some asshole doesn't discover it before spring to extort YouTube views.

On another note, I've edited some posts in the topic to not give them any ideas. This is a popular forum which provides the longevity of these games and it is in our rightful duty to provide for the community to extend their enjoyment. I have no doubt the opinions and ideas here are taken into consideration even if they aren't utilized. This is not a stifling of expression as much it is a service to the community. Given the way the devs behaved at the recent live streams, I am aware of their vacuous thinking and they'll be scratching their heads as to how this was possible in the first place. Besides, they're still working off of the groundwork Yukes laid out for them. 

With that in mind, if anyone has made any other discoveries, it's advisable to keep their mouth shut until the time is right for it to be revealed. There were a few changes implemented in CAW Mode last year because people chose to upload their CAWS with their workarounds in tact. Don't sell yourself to the money.

2k doesn't go to any websites other than the official 2k forums. i know that for a fact. i invited jared aubrey and marcus here and to the smackdown hotel and all 3 said that they aren't interested in any forums other than the official forums

• 1 month later...

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread...  for years, I've been searching and downloading the same one or gwo hacked CAWs that I then edit into the other ones I need, and ive kept an eye out for them for this year.  Havent played the game since Christmas, but this would get me right back ingo it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its patched

one must love Yukes and 2k priorities.

ah well.

why no cat avatar? you know that's your calling card

anyway it sucks it was patched. i also hate there's no mixed tag matches anymore.. ruins my Macho/Liz - DDP/Kimberly feud

its patched

ah well.

anyway it sucks it was patched. i also hate there's no mixed tag matches anymore.. ruins my Macho/Liz - DDP/Kimberly feud

gotta find just the right one

its patched

ah well.

gotta find just the right one

I hear ya!

• 1 month later...

I'm on a PC and I just downloaded a character (Christina Vayne) that is actually capable of doing ig matches
Oh man... any updates on this? Can someone, at least, point me out in the right direction so I can start to make my own?
This and the old replay mode and the game would be sooooo perfect :D