New Moves pack out Tuesday

The 4th Doctor

Instead of bitching Jeff why don't you expand your wrestling mind and watch NJPW and some indie promotions 

i'm not bitching at all. you missed the point i made earlier i said i hope the NJPW and Indie people were happy but it's not my thing. Current wwe isn't even my thing. 

Who does the tag team move "Back suplex/leg drop combo" belong to? I didn't see it on the list here, and also I didn't see the suicide swanton in the game.

I believe that belongs to War Machine, a team in ROH

Who does the tag team move "Back suplex/leg drop combo" belong to? I didn't see it on the list here, and also I didn't see the suicide swanton in the game.

I believe that belongs to War Machine, a team in ROH

Yup.

Killer, thanks guys. I thought I'd seen it before, just couldn't put my finger on it.

By the way, I think he meant springboard swanton instead of suicide swanton, 'cause I found that one after a bit of looking.

I have the deluxe version or whatever it's called but I wouldn't pay $4 for "traditional moves" or anything Triple H does lol. I see the appeal of cool new flashy moves. Those tradition moves are moves that should already be the game imo. 

you were bitching, you said that "once again wwe/wwf/alumni and legends fans get shafted"

so i can't even have an opinion? that's what differs me from you. i'm not the only one that has expressed their disdain for this moves pack. plain and simple bryan williams ONLY cares about Indie and NJPW moves. if anyone needs to expand their knowledge it's him. He can't even give kevin nash/diesel the corner knee strikes or proper corner back elbows with theatrics yet he has to keep going to the Young Bucks for inspiration.  I'm done with this discussion as it's a never ending thing. As I sad in my previous posts i'm glad you got what you wanted. 

I have the deluxe version or whatever it's called but I wouldn't pay $4 for "traditional moves" or anything Triple H does lol. I see the appeal of cool new flashy moves. Those tradition moves are moves that should already be the game imo. 

Rather have that than over the top moves that are only done on the indy scene or njpw but whatever i'm glad you're happy.  I really hope the showcase is next so i can complete my wcw and wwf saves.

I kind of agree with Jeff to a certain extent. There are well over 35 moves I can think of that should be in the game already, now I have a ton of moves that don't help fill the move-sets of the roster that's actually in the game.

For example, where the hell is the inverted superplex that KO does? Every time I heard or read "sidewinder suplex," I was under the impression that was it. But instead, it's a ridiculous looking belly-to-back suplex...

Or how about the Mankind clothesline that was removed for absolutely no reason? That one is especially irritating to me. 

Don't get me wrong, I do like most of them, but you get what we mean.

I kind of agree with Jeff to a certain extent. There are well over 35 moves I can think of that should be in the game already, now I have a ton of moves that don't help fill the move-sets of the roster that's actually in the game.

For example, where the hell is the inverted superplex that KO does? Every time I heard or read "sidewinder suplex," I was under the impression that was it. But instead, it's a ridiculous looking belly-to-back suplex...

Or how about the Mankind clothesline that was removed for absolutely no reason? That one is especially irritating to me. 

Don't get me wrong, I do like most of them, but you get what we mean.

yeah that's my point. the mankind clothesline was removed? i thought it was still in (leaning against the rope) 

and that sidewinder suplex just looks like a saito suplex to me without the D-Throw (it's automatic) but that's just me. I just think we could have had alot of those moves that were removed over the years to be added in these packs. or what about the 4hw moves atleast? or ziggler's stinger splash/neckbreaker combo. it just seems someone underwhelming to me.

I went through all the faces of Foley's move-sets, and it wasn't in any of them, or in the section of moves it should be under.

On a side note: I am on last gen, sadly...which I doubt has anything to do with it, because it wouldn't be taken out of last gen if it wasn't taken out of current gen as well.

Hey, I could be dead wrong, though. If you happen to look, let me know if it's in the superior version of the game. Lol

You can tell of out of touch Jeff is with wrestling, only one move is for the Young Bucks

According to my sources, all moves where added exclusively for the Young Bucks and if you give anyone else those moves your disc explodes.

Too each his own is the way to discribe the moves pack.

I love the pack cause it gives the most popular non wwe guys theire moves instead of a weak substitute move.

I'd save the complaining for when every dlc pack is out, there could be moves you like in them.

Too each his own is the way to discribe the moves pack.

I love the pack cause it gives the most popular non wwe guys theire moves instead of a weak substitute move.

I'd save the complaining for when every dlc pack is out, there could be moves you like in them.

all i'm saying is if they had added more tag moves, readded the tequila sunrise from a ground position and added the 4hw moves in i'd be less quick to argue. but there are some that are huge NJPW and Indie fans that i've talked to on twitter that have even said the moves pack was garbage so there's that.  I wouldn't go that far but i got much more use out of the moves pack last year than this year.

no you can't 

oh i forgot who i'm talking to. someone from dublin that thinks they're better than everyone. carry on, enjoy your outside of the wwe move packs. i'm moving on. Now i get why Stingertap left this place.

The moves pack could have been better. I'm not complaining that they added more indy moves though. This year's back just isn't as good as the last two years though. 

Back to my constant nagging for:

Double Rotation Moonsault- Ricochet

Angel's Wings- Christopher Daniels

Spiral Tap- AJ Styles

Hurts Donut- Johnny Gargano

The moves pack could have been better. I'm not complaining that they added more indy moves though. This year's back just isn't as good as the last two years though. 

Spiral Tap- AJ Styles

Ricochet doesn't do the double rotation moonsault anymore as his family and friends told him It's too risky so he stopped, Granted Andrew Everett did it for a bit too but he almost broke his neck.

Spiral Tap- AJ Styles

Ricochet doesn't do the double rotation moonsault anymore as his family and friends told him It's too risky so he stopped, Granted Andrew Everett did it for a bit too but he almost broke his neck.

I still want it in the game. 

Spiral Tap- AJ Styles

I still want it in the game. 

The only people capable of mo-capping it aren't going to do it as one slip up and they're paralyzed.

If i'm going to pay $4, I expect more exciting moves than an armdrag or a hammerlock. Fair enough, you want those moves, but to put them in a DLC pack would be ludicrous. People wouldn't buy it. They need big, whacky moves to peak peoples interest in it. Basic moves should ship with the game. That said, I don't think there's anything really outrageous in that move pack. Most if not all of the moves have been seen on US television at some point.