New Moves pack out Tuesday

The 4th Doctor

Outside of the 630 and Deadlift German, these other moves they're showing are pretty fucking underwhelming.

pretty much. but go figure. they gotta please the current roster fans i guess. i would have preferred a Steiners Bulldog tag finisher among some other moves that we have had taken away in the past.

Found this over at caws.ws

630 splash has a pin option, and it looks AWESOME !

gut check/sick kick looks cool

Some low ki moves, all look sweet..

nakamura's corner stomp

cradle piledriver

vertical suplex powerbomb is looking good..

Can't wait to get this asap!

Edited by glennsoe

I found this over at ign's message board for the game, I'm sure there are more New  moves than these - but here's what we know so far;

35 DLC moves :
1.) 630 Senton--Prince Puma [Jack Evans]
2.) Alabama Slam Facebuster--Bull Nakano
3.) Armbar/Leglock Combo--Zack Sabre Jr 
4.) Avalanche Ram-Paige--Paige 
5.) Bang-A-Rang--Dalton Castle
6.) Black Magic--Low Ki
7.) Buckle Bomb--Young Bucks
8.) Buzzsaw Kick--Tajiri
9.) Corner Enzuigiri 2--Nikki Bella
10.) Crossface Chickenwing--Cody Rhodes [Bob Backlund/HHH/Cesaro/Ambrose]
11.) Deadlift German Suplex--Neville [Dalton Castle/Brock Lesnar/Trevor Lee/Michael Elgin]
12.) Diving Corkscrew Moonsault--Tetsuya Naito [Johnny Nitro]
13.) Dragon Sleeper 2--Low Ki
14.) Fireman's Carry Roundhouse Kick--Prince Puma
15.) G.T.S/Penalty Kick Combo--Katsuyori Shibata
16.) Gut Check/Sick Kick Combo--Roderick Strong
17.) Hammerlock Armbreaker--Pentagon Jr
18.) Inverted Alabama Slam--? [can't find a pic or vid of ne1 doing this version]
19.) Leaping Mushroom Stomp--Trevor Lee
20.) Prawn Hold--Zack Sabre Jr
22.) Pumphandle Half Nelson Driver--Pentagon Jr [Matt Sydal/Shingo Takagi]
23.) Rapid Fire Curb Stomps--Bryan Danielson [Kyle O'Reilly]
24.) Regal Cutter--William Regal [Ambrose/Gail Kim/Mickie James/Curtis Axel/Sasha Banks]
25.) Shouten--Hirooki Goto
26.) Sidewinder Suplex--Kevin Steen [Rusev]
27.) Sit-Out Cradle Piledriver--Great Muta [Jerry Lynn]
28.) Sit-Out Last Ride Powerbomb--Kota Ibushi
29.) Sit-Out Pendulum Facebuster--John Cena
30.) Strong Style Stomp--Shunsuke Nakamura
31.) Suicidal Tornado DDT--Will Ferrara
32.) Suicide Swanton Bomb--Sin Cara [Kalisto]
33.) Superkick Combo--Young Bucks
34.) Ura Shouten--Hirooki Goto
35.) Vertical Suplex Powerbomb--Trevor Lee

meh.. i hope all the njpw and indy guys are happy but once again wwe/wwf/alumni and legends fans get shafted.. I guess i'll have to get used to that as long as bryan williams is around

meh.. i hope all the njpw and indy guys are happy but once again wwe/wwf/alumni and legends fans get shafted.. I guess i'll have to get used to that as long as bryan williams is around

I agree, I'm quite disappointed in the selection. There's way too many over the top indy style moves in the game already without adding over 30 more. It's crazy that so many basic/fundemental wrestling holds have been ignored over the years.

ok we heard you dude lol.

I found this over at ign's message board for the game, I'm sure there are more New  moves than these - but here's what we know so far;

35 DLC moves :
6.) Black Magic--Low Ki
8.) Buzzsaw Kick--Tajiri
11.) Deadlift German Suplex--Neville [Dalton Castle/Brock Lesnar/Trevor Lee/Michael Elgin]
18.) Inverted Alabama Slam--? [can't find a pic or vid of ne1 doing this version]
24.) Regal Cutter--William Regal [Ambrose/Gail Kim/Mickie James/Curtis Axel/Sasha Banks]

I believe Drew McIntyre and jtg does this move, Inverted Alabama Slam

• Like 1

35 DLC moves :
6.) Black Magic--Low Ki
8.) Buzzsaw Kick--Tajiri

I believe Drew McIntyre and jtg does this move, Inverted Alabama Slam

That Corkscrew Moonsault was in last year as a hidden move only available in A.J. Styles Pre-Set Move-Set and it was called Diving Corkscrew Splash. At least we have the 630 Senton which is worth the 3.99 alone!

less jtg. More drew :) 

I agree, I'm quite disappointed in the selection. There's way too many over the top indy style moves in the game already without adding over 30 more. It's crazy that so many basic/fundemental wrestling holds have been ignored over the years.

As a fan of all wrestling especially the invovative styles of the American Independents, Strong Style, and Lucha Libre I am fairly happy with moves. What traditional moves do you feel need to be added into the game? I can get behind some old school moves if there is a reason to include or if they are continually over looked. The Orange Crush and Shouten should have been in these games years ago. I see there are 4 types of fans who play the WWE games,

1.casual wrestling fans who some what aware of other promotions but want a WWE simulation,

2. hardcore WWE apologists who only want the WWE and its current history in the game,

3. wrestling fans who want an expansive customizable wrestling game that has a WWE label.

4. kids who watch wrestling.

I fall into category. I want the ability to create a variety of unsigned talent, and talent from other promotions as well as my own original creations. There is nothing wrong with any of these categories, I just think people should recognize what their real expectations are. 

I have a huge respect for the history of the sport but there are some matches I've watched that are supposed to be 4 star matches that I got bored with because of the focus of old school technical proficentcy in the ring. 

In all seriousness, XfallofparadiseX what holds would you like to see, same question to you Jeff?

I agree, the moves they added are great for Indy guys I guess, but shouldn't they be catering more towards the WWE/WWF audience? I mean, the entire game is based on the Attitude Era for Christ's sake, you'd think they would add some more stuff.

Also, they could've added some more moves for people like Neville and Sasha.

There were, like, 5-8 moves that I had any use for. 630 Splash is definitely awesome, I really like the Dead Lift German Suplex, too.

As a fan of all wrestling especially the invovative styles of the American Independents, Strong Style, and Lucha Libre I am fairly happy with moves. What traditional moves do you feel need to be added into the game? I can get behind some old school moves if there is a reason to include or if they are continually over looked. The Orange Crush and Shouten should have been in these games years ago. I see there are 4 types of fans who play the WWE games,

1.casual wrestling fans who some what aware of other promotions but want a WWE simulation,

2. hardcore WWE apologists who only want the WWE and its current history in the game,

3. wrestling fans who want an expansive customizable wrestling game that has a WWE label.

I fall into category. I want the ability to create a variety of unsigned talent, and talent from other promotions as well as my own original creations. There is nothing wrong with any of these categories, I just think people should recognize what their real expectations are. 

I have a huge respect for the history of the sport but there are some matches I've watched that are supposed to be 4 star matches that I got bored with because of the focus of old school technical proficentcy in the ring. 

In all seriousness, XfallofparadiseX what holds would you like to see, same question to you Jeff?

We have had tons of moves that were removed and never substituted. like triple h's running knee drop. Kane's falling powerbomb. a bunch of low blows, power bombs ddt's (we can always use more) i'm sorry but these indy moves are way over the top rope and then they add in a bunch of young bucks moves? they will never be in wwe.  If they ever do it'll just be hardy boyz 2.0

i was really hoping they would have added a ground version of the tequila sunrise in the game cause that standing version doesn't look right

Edited by Jeff's Opinion

I have no issue with other styles and federations, as I don't watch WWE or their current product. I stopped watching for the most part back in 2008. They can add in all of the crazy, high flying indy moves if they'd like but I'd love to see more fundamentals...

Headlock takedowns, arm drag into ground armbars, real hammerlocks, test of strengths that could be countered into pins(backslides etc.) tons of the basic submissions, ground toe holds, the old sleeper 3 count mechanics, basic clubs to the back, the ability to take out certain types of grapples for characters., weight class or character specific counter system.

I have no issue with other styles and federations, as I don't watch WWE or their current product. I stopped watching for the most part back in 2008. They can add in all of the crazy, high flying indy moves if they'd like but I'd love to see more fundamentals...

Headlock takedowns, arm drag into ground armbars, real hammerlocks, test of strengths that could be countered into pins(backslides etc.) tons of the basic submissions, ground toe holds, the old sleeper 3 count mechanics, basic clubs to the back, the ability to take out certain types of grapples for characters., weight class or character specific counter system.

yeah i'm with you especially since mostly i do wwf, ecw and wcw. i had enough of the current roster last year. i may do a current universe this year but i prefer wcw and wwf as well as ecw