WRESTLING LEGENDS RELEASED !!!!!

bugsyboy

For those who want to help i posted the final tron list i need for Legends. Pls no trons with avertize. The color mean nothing i just couldn't change it back.

For those who want to help i posted the final tron list i need for Legends. Pls no trons with avertize. The color mean nothing i just couldn't change it back.

Hey Bugsy, I'm not with any editor or tool, cause I've been working on a new pc, since that my old one is dead and buried.

Would it help if I post the youtube link of some of those titantrons that I found?

This Total Conversion is getting better every day !

BTW Do you recommand the patched xex ??

Edited by ItzTheRampage

It is necessary. If you use the Title Update mods wont show up. Has to be a patched xex

• Like 1

It is necessary. If you use the Title Update mods wont show up. Has to be a patched xex

Too bad that I don´t know how to do that :D

Too bad that I don´t know how to do that :D

There is a simple step by step guide I wrote but Bugsy is right just wait for Legends game

• Like 1

have i seen wrong or have i spotted a WCW Thunder Logo in the Arenas Selection Screen on a Preview Picture of Legends?? :o :o:o

Yes, but its just a placeholder, no one has made an arena yet, it maybe replaced by something else in the future, we are not sure yet.

have i seen wrong or have i spotted a WCW Thunder Logo in the Arenas Selection Screen on a Preview Picture of Legends?? :o :o:o

Yes, but its just a placeholder, no one has made an arena yet, it maybe replaced by something else in the future, we are not sure yet.

What do you need for Thunder?

Someone that will make it ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Someone that will make it ;)

With 2K14 can you place a textured PNGs or JPEGs up instead of using 3D objects? If so, I'm working on finishing up my textured wall:

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-04%20at%201.05.0

I have to see whether or not it looks better with/without the stage ramp in game, but if you're able to do it this way I can send you the finished version for the project

3-D objects always look better but yes, you can put you texture on a wall. It would need to be a straight on view of it... you can send it to me when finished and I can try to use your image and convert it into 3-D objects... no promises but I can try

3-D objects always look better but yes, you can put you texture on a wall. It would need to be a straight on view of it... you can send it to me when finished and I can try to use your image and convert it into 3-D objects... no promises but I can try

Would that require you trying to match it with in game objects or making your own? if it's the latter, just let me know how to convert the objects because I'm creating my own to build all my stages. I could probably create all of WCW that way if possible. 

Would that require you trying to match it with in game objects or making your own? if it's the latter, just let me know how to convert the objects because I'm creating my own to build all my stages. I could probably create all of WCW that way if possible. 

I don't know what the right answer is... You just kind of gotta go through other arenas and look at different  objects by the ring area.. Boxes, entry ways, trusses, etc... each arena has different things that you might be able to open and 3ds max and stretch and move around to match a structure in your pic.... you just gotta go around and do some trial and error... if you find an object from another that might be option to re-create an object in your Thunder arena, just inject it into an arena by creating your pach in XPacker... or I think you can inject an object into another object as long as it has less vertices... it's a lot of guess work... I probably didn't explain that well but yes it can be done

Edited by summerslammer

I don't what the right answer is... You just kind of gotta go through other arenas and look at different  objects by the ring area.. Boxes, entry ways, trusses, etc... each arena has different things that you might be able to open and 3ds max and stretch and move around to match a structure in your pic.... you just gotta go around and do some trial and error... if you find an object from another that might be option to re-create an object in your Thunder arena, just inject it into an arena by creating your pach in XPacker... or I think you can inject an object into another object as long as it has less vertices... it's a lot of guess work... I probably didn't explain that well but yes it can be done

Nah, I understand. It's what I've been dealing with on 2K16. I haven't really tried lower vertices much because it hasn't worked for me yet. I'll get back to you later when I finish. If not, I'll gladly give whatever screens/angles needed for the texture wall. 

• Like 1

When is this going to be completed? I might be able to be of some assistance if you guys like? I could provide a taker mod I did. I put his wrestlemania 12 hair model on the wm14 model

• Like 1

Every kind of help is welcome but you need to look at whats already been made. The goal is to release on Wrestlemania Weekend  

When is this going to be completed? I might be able to be of some assistance if you guys like? I could provide a taker mod I did. I put his wrestlemania 12 hair model on the wm14 model

your work actually inspired my Stone Cold Street attires mods. Do you still have the following mods? If so, can you pm them to me?

undertaker_ss98.jpgundertaker99.jpgIMG_1004.jpgaustin_1.pngaustin_2.png

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 1

Every kind of help is welcome but you need to look at whats already been made. The goal is to release on Wrestlemania Weekend  

absolutely I'll look over everything and see what I could do  I might be able to even re texture takers attire to make it a true 97 attire would just need to fix the entrance coat without the hood  

your work actually inspired my Stone Cold Street attires mods. Do you still have the following mods? If so, can you pm them to me?

thanks I appreciate it! I'll look and see if I could find them? I'd love to see your stone cold attires

Go to my thread 

absolutely I'll look over everything and see what I could do  I might be able to even re texture takers attire to make it a true 97 attire would just need to fix the entrance coat without the hood  

thanks I appreciate it! I'll look and see if I could find them? I'd love to see your stone cold attires

go to my thread

IMG_1278.jpgHere's a pic of my taker mod that I plan on to continue. Want to make an attire from his 97 title run. Maybe you would like to include it or maybe collab on it