yGtf9EU.png

Attire 1

03NkN0k.png

Attire 2

PRteyjC.png

2nd Jeff Hardy 11/04/16

fY9GC4x.jpg
Edited by High Flying Maniac

I dont know, i dont see Jeff at all in this. His face sort of resembles that of Elijah Wood. Sorry, i know thats not helpful. Maybe its the hair. Have you thought about using the hair 3 spots down from the mohawk? I personally think itd look better. Also...are you doin attitude Jeff? Can you do his attire where its him with his long red hair on his shirt?

Edited by Dominus Prime

I dont know, i dont see Jeff at all in this. His face sort of resembles that of Elijah Wood. Sorry, i know thats not helpful. Maybe its the hair. Have you thought about using the hair 3 spots down from the mohawk? I personally think itd look better. Also...are you doin attitude Jeff? Can you do his attire where its him with his long red hair on his shirt?

I would have to disagree with you I think this does look like Jeff hardy, maybe you could change the hair that's all keep up the good work.

@highflyingmanic could you make a separate Jeff hardy and and Matt hardy for attitude era please. I'm looking for a a good Matt and Jeff hardy from attitude era. 

Edited by Themizalike20

you should really change the color of the eyes. you should make the lips thicker, lower the mouth height, reduce the angle of the eyes and a bit of the size, reduce the depth of the nose as well as the angle, reduce the width of the jaw, increase the depth of the jaw. i used these refs for the sugs: http://susers.thatsmyface.com/z/zdcenigma/Jeff_Hardy_2_right_wdySBKV8id-largeThumb_3cfa98bf.jpg , http://susers.thatsmyface.com/z/zdcenigma/Jeff_Hardy_2_front_wdySBKV8id-largeThumb_201fbfbc.jpg , http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/8794889.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/RF2C6Sv.png hope this helps.

Edited by _HiBye_

Well it is still a WIP, I'm aware the face still needs to be worked on. As for the hair, it's merely a placeholder. I don't really like how it looks either to be honest. I'll go through the hair options and see what I come up with. Thanks for the input.

I would have to disagree with you I think this does look like Jeff hardy, maybe you could change the hair that's all keep up the good work.

@highflyingmanic could you make a separate Jeff hardy and and Matt hardy for attitude era please. I'm looking for a a good Matt and Jeff hardy from attitude era. 

I might make Matt as well but I doubt I'll make attitude era versions of them.

you should really change the color of the eyes. you should make the lips thicker, lower the mouth height, reduce the angle of the eyes and a bit of the size, reduce the depth of the nose as well as the angle, reduce the width of the jaw, increase the depth of the jaw. i used these refs for the sugs: http://susers.thatsmyface.com/z/zdcenigma/Jeff_Hardy_2_right_wdySBKV8id-largeThumb_3cfa98bf.jpg , http://susers.thatsmyface.com/z/zdcenigma/Jeff_Hardy_2_front_wdySBKV8id-largeThumb_201fbfbc.jpg , http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/8794889.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/RF2C6Sv.png hope this helps.

Thanks for the detailed suggestions, really appreciate it. I'll look into it when I work on Jeff some more.

Looking a lot better. As I suggested in the other topic, i think his eyebrows could be moved apart a bit. Also maybe, i dont know if the game will let you, but his cheek bones also seem close together, id move them apart a bit as well. Maybe thats that just the picture or maybe its me. I think the hair is much more Jeff like and if you use the hair dye feature u can make it multi-colored.

Edited by Dominus Prime

Looking a lot better. As I suggested in the other topic, i think his eyebrows could be moved apart a bit. Also maybe, i dont know if the game will let you, but his cheek bones also seem close together, id move them apart a bit as well. Maybe thats that just the picture or maybe its me. I think the hair is much more Jeff like and if you use the hair dye feature u can make it multi-colored.

Yeah, I see now that the eyebrows are too close together, as well as the cheekbones. I'll fix that when I edit him some more. And this does seem like the best choice of hair (even though I wish it was longer). I'll be using hair dye once I figure out which attires I'm gonna. Though I'm starting to think I may start off with custom attires, as in different color variations of his usual attires, so his hair could be whatever I want. Or maybe I'll save that for later down the road, I don't know.

Dont know, itll be good either way though. Yea if the hair was just a tad bit longer itd be even better. As for attires id start with his simple attires like you were going to do. Ill see if i can come up with more suggestions.

Dont know, itll be good either way though. Yea if the hair was just a tad bit longer itd be even better. As for attires id start with his simple attires like you were going to do. Ill see if i can come up with more suggestions.

Yeah the more I think about it, the more I feel like doing his basic attires in different color variations. And okay, thanks.

looks better. the eye color is still wrong though. try to make the brows differently as well (look at the refs i posted above). will you make WWE attires too?

To be honest, I'm partially colorblind. Everywhere I looked it was stated that his eyes were green yet all the pictures I've seen of him they looked like a lightish brown. And I plan on working on the eyebrows some more next time I get on WWE2K16. And yeah, I'll more than likely be making some WWE attires (2007-2009, probably nothing before).

looks better. the eye color is still off lol. desaturate and bring the brightness down a bit too. http://prntscr.com/91m5k6
and about the tattoo, did you try to split it into different parts instead of using one logo?

Of course it is lol. I'll fix it.

Yep, tried splitting it into 4 different parts but it didn't really work out. I'm not too bothered by not getting it to work though, I'm fine with what I currently have.

EDIT: Added a look at his arm and back tattoo (well, what you can see with his attire on) as well as his first attire.

Edited by High Flying Maniac

Looking really great man. Its a shame there is no way to add ageing because he needs some forehead wrinkles and other wrinkles of sorts. Maybe move his eyes up a tad more as well. Im really like this. Well done.

Edited by Dominus Prime

Looks  amazing  man.  Probably one  of  the  best  creations for   Jeff  in  quite  some  time 

Thanks! Really appreciate it :)

Looking really great man. Its a shame there is no way to add ageing because he needs some forehead wrinkles and other wrinkles of sorts. Maybe move his eyes up a tad more as well. Im really like this. Well done.

Thanks and yeah, aging should return (that and the ability to alter the shininess of the skin). I don't know, I may see what I can do with logos. And yeah, I noticed after I uploaded the pics that his eyes needed to move up a bit.

I'm gonna be adding a shirt for his entrance but can't decide which shirt to go with. Think I might go with his newest "Enigma" shirt.

Yea hopefully you can do something with some designs. This is looking like your best Jeff yet. Looking forward to an update. Maybe there are wrinkle textures lying about somewhere.

Probably but I ran out of logo points (unless I don't add an entrance shirt). Might just edit the face texture I used and add some wrinkles. And yeah, definitely improved over the years.

Decided to go with his "Through Tha Night" logo for his entrance shirt but realized I only have enough logo points left for a 128x128. Applied the logo and, as expected, came out blurry. Doesn't look too bad far away imo. Do you guys think it looks fine or should I just not bother?
*ignore the snake tattoo on his arm, the opacity messed up when adding his entrance gear*

ri9oFMb.png

It doesnt look terribly blurry. Cool shirt. im getting pretty excited for this caw. Im looking forward to Matt as well. Jeffs eyes look like they could move up just a tad more in the most recent pic...ehhh maybe not

Edited by Dominus Prime

It doesnt look terribly blurry. Cool shirt. im getting pretty excited for this caw. Im looking forward to Matt as well. Jeffs eyes look like they could move up just a tad more in the most recent pic...ehhh maybe not

I didn't even touch the eyes since before you first suggested they should be moved up a tad. I'll move them up but they don't need to be moved much.

tat looks great but the color of the snake tat is wrong http://orig13.deviantart.net/1628/f/2013/010/4/7/jeff_hardy__by_recklessenigma-d5r1wtr.jpg

also, maybe try to make the arm tat look connected to the neck tat?

I know it's wrong but I just used the one Auday shared. I made it less blue and more green but that's it. I might try to fix it. And I tried connecting the arm and neck tats but nothing seemed to look out good though I'll try again.

Sorry I haven't felt up to working on Jeff the past few days, kind of just been in a meh mood. Starting to get out of it though and will probably start working on Jeff again today/tomorrow, and hopefully finish. Tried fixing the color for the snake tat but didn't work out how I was hoping so I may just leave it. I know, it won't be as authentic as is but whatever. I think it's fine the way it is. So pretty much all I have left to do is move the eyes up a tad, make another attire, his entrance and his move-set. Wow, didn't realize I had so much left to do lol.

For his 2nd attire I'm not sure whether or not to go with his spandex shirt or just something similar to his 1st attire with just different colored armbands.