Jonny "Bones" Jones! FINISHED.

KahRiss

Never really been much of a caw creator myself when it comes to recreating real life wrestlers and people in general but I wanted to take a shot at Jon Jones.  I think putting him through MyCareer would be pretty fun.

Jon Jones:

smacktalksjones.png

Entrance:

Technically an custom attire.  The attire is based on and inspired by his last fight at UFC 182.   The attire is tweaked a bit as a sacrifice for trying to recreate his signature shorts with slits on the sides.

Edited by KahRiss

Mate, you've captured the likeness pretty well. I would just work on blending the face texture by adding transparency on the texture as it is too bright for the skin. I think you might have limited control over that due to the quality of the texture or the glitches associated with CAW Mode that they have overlooked from last year, such as color correctness. Overall, fantastic work and kudos by venturing outside the realm professional wrestling and integrating athletes who are just as deserving to be showcased. Can't wait to see you tackle other MMA stars provided you have plans for them. 

Guys like Cormier or McGregor. Maybe even a Silva or two.

Mate, you've captured the likeness pretty well. I would just work on blending the face texture by adding transparency on the texture as it is too bright for the skin. I think you might have limited control over that due to the quality of the texture or the glitches associated with CAW Mode that they have overlooked from last year, such as color correctness. Overall, fantastic work and kudos by venturing outside the realm professional wrestling and integrating athletes who are just as deserving to be showcased. Can't wait to see you tackle other MMA stars provided you have plans for them. 

Guys like Cormier or McGregor. Maybe even a Silva or two.

I noticed this later on after finally finishing the moveset and putting him in a match.  During an actual match the quality and details of the character models diminish, that's when I noticed his face was super-white.  Wasn't as noticeable in CAW Mode and the entrance.  Definitely going to spruce up the face texture when I get a chance.