Joey's CAWS - Marty Scurll updated

DrJoeyMagnum

Im guessing its not uploaded yet or it would otherwise be stated. Lol obvious..no?

anyways  good job. Just when you keep thinking you get a better caw, heres comes a another one even better.  Nice job.  I know its not easy and short work. 🤘

Liking that AJ, good approach to logo his fringe on his face, I don't like the "curtain" style hair choice as it looks wrong. AJ's parting is to one side, not central.

Hm. Not sure....i think if the outline on the head morphing was increased a little around the sides, and decreased on the top, it might work...but that might fuck up the overall likeness...best way of telling is to check how it looks in game though.

Well done on Aj joey. But I don't know if it's me tripping but his face and body seems a little too slim. I think if you worked on the face morph a little more you'll have a fantastic looking Aj bro. As for hair option I think the first one fit him best and suited him well on yours. I guess I just really got tired of all of the 2k15 hair options in the game.:p Good job Joey!

Edited by topdog23

Definitely remove the hair texture. Work on face and body morphing. I'd say do a match with him verseus Jericho and try to match him height and body size wise with the match from raw. There's tons of WWE AJ's  on CC but none GREAT. This one has promise.