Joey's CAWS - Marty Scurll updated

DrJoeyMagnum

• 2 weeks later...

You can tell! Great update, he looks a little skinny to me, but comes down to eras for that!

I'll fatten him up after I fix a strange logo glitch on his arms

Matt Sydal added

Definitely more of a likeness than the first picture....but unfortunately, I think you're going to be fighting a losing battle against the face photo you're using.  A bit more love and care in photoshop might help...but I fear you're gonna have to maybe change it entirely.  

Definitely more of a likeness than the first picture....but unfortunately, I think you're going to be fighting a losing battle against the face photo you're using.  A bit more love and care in photoshop might help...but I fear you're gonna have to maybe change it entirely.  

I gotta agree with Crow on this. The face pictures you're using for Sydal are what's your downfall. No matter if you get the face morph down pack, the big issue... the biggest factor the pic with all his facial hair.... using it and having it plastered over the scan and NOT having control of it is the biggest issue. Your best bet would be to get a face pic from when he was in WWE and clean face, at least then you can control the outcome of his looks and facial features. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=evan+bourne+wwe&client=ms-android-metropcs-us&source=android-browser-suggest&hl=en-US&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwij_cyM8KHJAhVDlx4KHcyzCUIQ_AUICCgC#imgrc=KG3E3ez4BGMFKM%3A

That should help. No need for thanks just pay-it-forward with a bad ass Sydal. 

Follow the link:  https://www.google.com/search?q=evan+bourne+wwe&client=ms-android-metropcs-us&source=android-browser-suggest&hl=en-US&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwij_cyM8KHJAhVDlx4KHcyzCUIQ_AUICCgC#imgrc=KG3E3ez4BGMFKM%3A

Edited by AngelicDiablo
Adding link to pic i myself couldn't upload

I think you're right but I'll keep at it though, I can only get better photoshop is a cruel mistress 

don't really see Sydal tbh. Been keeping this in reserve in case I ever wanted to make him, so it might be of use to you.

350pjqg.jpg

That will help more than the link AngelicDiablo gave.

That's the pics I've been working with