I see he nxt debut and I got the idea of creating it and knew good guys love to them this is only a very small preview I recently started a few hours ago I have many things that perfect the mod in the face , the textures something like  that  just ignore the glitch hair i'll fix it in next updates :)

in blender

photo Sin tiacutetulo-1_zpsexzeuc0w.png

in game

photo WWE2K15_x64 2015-10-09 04-15-52-98_zpsjz8hdhfw.png

photo WWE2K15_x64 2015-10-09 04-28-19-34_zpswuqrn8gl.png

Edited by legrandcissarcix
  • Like 6

I see he nxt debut and I got the idea of creating it and knew good guys love to them this is only a very small preview I recently started a few hours ago I have many things that perfect the mod in the face , the textures something like  that  just ignore the glitch hair i'll fix it in next updates :)

in blender

in game

bro i think you should go for HBK's base couz james's boots are similar to shawn's boots and you can use the universal attire mod to add this up an addition attire in shawn's base 

in blender

in game

bro i think you should go for HBK's base couz james's boots are similar to shawn's boots and you can use the universal attire mod to add this up an addition attire in shawn's base 

i really appreciate your work on Liger.

As for Umaga,i would suggest you to edit Booker-T's dreadlocks.

thanks man , and about umaga i the booker t hair i try it and dont looks too good and i prefer to use the hair  from wwe 2k14 looks much better i edited in blender for more long like umaga hair

I actually think this base works, he would just need to add the boots as a separate yobj. I like your progress, legrandcissarcix keep it up.

in blender

in game

i really appreciate your work on Liger.

As for Umaga,i would suggest you to edit Booker-T's dreadlocks.

thanks man , and about umaga i the booker t hair i try it and dont looks too good and i prefer to use the hair  from wwe 2k14 looks much better i edited in blender for more long like umaga hair

I actually think this base works, he would just need to add the boots as a separate yobj. I like your progress, legrandcissarcix keep it up.

thanks appreciate those words, if try to put part down of hbk may work are very similar and do not know if there will be more possibility to insert obj maybe insert a patch the  jacket of sting i will edit in blender now im working in the face and fix it nex updates soon in the day

Try Hogan's entrance pach so you can use Sting's jacket and hbk's boots

thanks for the tip bro i will tell to lord justice may be help me with this I find it very difficult to insert obj insert that told me with an atomizer is easier but still not understand too much

new updates on storm now i need i help with the anatomizer or anything like that for put part down of chris jericho retro like this

29fdtep.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/i6M8IRHEYZ0/maxresdefault.jpg

http://wwfoldschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/James-Storm-Arrives-In-WWE-NXT.jpg

and here its the update 2

photo WWE2K15_x64 2015-10-10 13-42-58-20_zpsbllulwh0.png

• Like 3

Can't wait for the Cowboy! One of my favorite wrestlers of TNA and now NXT! :)

new update for james storm i need to fix more things like the hair and the face still work in progress

photo WWE2K15_x64 2015-10-11 14-47-07-62_zpsefv5tifq.png

photo WWE2K15_x64 2015-10-11 14-47-23-80_zpsv36ctksc.png

photo WWE2K15_x64 2015-10-11 14-47-21-60_zpsezxtm4wq.png

• Like 4

I'm so happy about our damn luck! James Storm is on his way to our NXT universe.  Thank you for a great job Legrand

thanks bro i need i little bit of time for fix the hair and fix  and will released storm :)

i think now its ready for the released but first i need to fix the skin tone in face  and its done  thanks for you all support guys :)

photo WWE2K15_x64 2015-10-12 01-43-16-03_zps2y3izequ.png

photo WWE2K15_x64 2015-10-12 01-45-03-58_zpshw0lkqst.png

• Like 1

i think now its ready for the released but first i need to fix the skin tone in face  and its done  thanks for you all support guys :)

photo WWE2K15_x64 2015-10-12 01-43-16-03_zps2y3izequ.png

photo WWE2K15_x64 2015-10-12 01-45-03-58_zpshw0lkqst.png

niiice, he looks spot on :D

i can finally have another jobber in 2k15 xD

awesome work on storm everything is fine but still think his head could be improved a little bit

by the way it looks great any plans on booby roode or aj styles

awesome work on storm everything is fine but still think his head could be improved a little bit

by the way it looks great any plans on booby roode or aj styles

Bravebird has made an excellent AJ Styles. You can find it here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/56205-braves-mods-release-lita/

wow what a great aj styles i just downloaded it and thanks hbk now only booby roode is left

That face on Storm could use quite a bit of work. 

and what part needs more work ? i need opinions that can help improve the more opinions and make the mod more better .

big thanks to GameElite for tweak  the model and fix the attire and the face texture Final Update for james storm the released its today

photo WWE2K15_x64 2015-10-12 16-00-11-45_zpspx2jhtjd.png

photo WWE2K15_x64 2015-10-12 16-00-34-00_zpsoteesaqd.png

Great work, but why don't you give closer look at the faces when you take screenshots? You can do it from superstar studio. Yes some things will look messed up but people will understand. This'll help a lot if anyone want to give suggestions. Looking forward to your release :)

Edited by Refat

big thanks to GameElite for tweak  the model and fix the attire and the face texture Final Update for james storm the released its today

Great work, but why don't you give closer look at the faces when you take screenshots? You can do it from superstar studio. Yes some things will look messed up but people will understand. This'll help a lot if anyone want to give suggestions.

i can because whe i try to enter to superstar studio my game crashes idk :S  whats whappens  but i will take  a good screeshoot in the victory scene

Great work, but why don't you give closer look at the faces when you take screenshots? You can do it from superstar studio. Yes some things will look messed up but people will understand. This'll help a lot if anyone want to give suggestions.

i can because whe i try to enter to superstar studio my game crashes idk :S  whats whappens  but i will take  a good screeshoot in the victory scene

Well, that's strange. No problem bro. Keep up the good work.