[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

In the arena mods, is there anyway you could possibly spread the walls out abit more? During entrances the cameras cut into the wall, and you can't see anything, same with the replays. If not, no big deal, just curious bud. :3
Looking forward to v0.6

Nope, I spent a ton of time customizing each of those individually and it would be a lot more work than just pulling out a few walls. They were each designed to give a unique feel to each arena.

Also, it's damn near impossible to make them work for all entrances because every entrance uses different camera angles. The only way to do it would be to remove all that stuff entirely, and then we are just back to what we started with.

Haven't visited this thread in a while. Great additions. 

Thanks.

In the arena mods, is there anyway you could possibly spread the walls out abit more? During entrances the cameras cut into the wall, and you can't see anything, same with the replays. If not, no big deal, just curious bud. :3
Looking forward to v0.6

Nope, I spent a ton of time customizing each of those individually and it would be a lot more work than just pulling out a few walls. They were each designed to give a unique feel to each arena.

Also, it's damn near impossible to make them work for all entrances because every entrance uses different camera angles. The only way to do it would be to remove all that stuff entirely, and then we are just back to what we started with.

Ahhh all good, it's not even that much of a bother since it only lasts half a second.

• 2 weeks later...

This doesn't even work I put the pac files where they should be but no new Rey Mysterio Outfits, also tried installing the rings appearantly I wasted my time everything is the same.

Installed this correctly with version 0.5 but I have a problem where I can only see the apron. Can I get some help please on what I am doing wrong?

Sounds like something wasn't copied over properly. Try reinstalling.

This doesn't even work I put the pac files where they should be but no new Rey Mysterio Outfits, also tried installing the rings appearantly I wasted my time everything is the same.

You need to unlock alternate attires for Mysterio. They are unlocked in the arena mod if you use the updated string and misc files that are in the download link (make sure you copy and overwrite everything) , or you can unlock them yourself using the tutorials on the forum.

Also, to both of you, make sure you removed the arc file from your 2k15 folder.

Edited by LordJustice17

Bro Any Updates On The Chairman Of WCW La Parka?

Haven't had much time to work on anything lately. Still having a few problems with the hood. Once I fix those I still need to make a pofo/moveset which I don't really have much time to do.

If anyone is willing to make a pofo/moveset (slot 392) for him that would probably speed things up.

Edited by LordJustice17

Haven't had much time to work on anything lately. Still having a few problems with the hood. Once I fix those I still need to make a pofo/moveset which I don't really have much time to do.

If anyone is willing to make a pofo/moveset (slot 392) for him that would probably speed things up.

Why don't you just make La Parka's alternate attire?? Would be faster. :D (spoiler as to respect the tradition and hidden identities of the luchadores)

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/ep_trending/public/video/thumb/2012/04/ddp_savage_nitro_cropped.jpg

• Like 1

Everything works now. Only problem is me lagging on the NJPW arena. Any fix to this?

Not sure what would make one specific arena lag, although the game is not perfectly optimized to begin with and the addition of new assets probably doesn't help. I don't think NJPW uses any more objects than anything else though IIRC.

Fixed the hood issues so the model is pretty much done now. Also finished the pofo (minus any tweaking), but I still need to make the moveset.

LA PARKA RELEASED

- Same download link as everything else (look in "Supplemental Mods" folder) [see post #1]

- See post #2 for preview

- Slot 392 (works with CommDLC scheme)

- Updated string files available for those using the arena mod (look under "arena" and "strings")

- Pofo/moveset included

- Extra credit to MOHIB for moveset and theme files

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Is it just me or I cant see the download links for the character/attire mods on this post?

It's just below the >>> Shut up and let me DOWNLOAD it already sign man.

It's in the Character Mods folder.

Is it just me or I cant see the download links for the character/attire mods on this post?

Thanks man just found that 

Thanks just found it

Ignore the first one quote dont know how to use them yet

• 1 month later...