[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

I want to edit the lucha arena. i love your arena design. I'm a fan of the German Wrestling League wxw. And would like to rebuild their Arena .. but apparently I'm too stupid to add textures. now I've probably done everything broken and must be re-installing...

Start fresh and keep trying. Do things bit by bit so that if you make a mistake you know where you went wrong, and open the dds files with HxD before editing to see if they are DXT1 or DXT5.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

Early (read: won't be released for a while) WCW/ECW Rey Misterio Jr. preview added on the first page (post #3).

Edited by LordJustice17

Rey looks really good, I would change the shaders on the tights to match a better material though. Reckon you'll do his late WCW attire with those blue camo pants and no mask?

That attire may or may not be included. ;)

As for shaders, those are changed in the hex of the yobj correct? I believe we discussed this before.

PS: Big thanks for your anatomizer. Makes the modding process for characters so much simpler.

Edited by LordJustice17

Like always amazing work. Loving to have all this arenas available to play in now. And also the Rey jr preview looks awesome aswell.

Something I noticed in the Arena mod:

in misc01_Start aswell as misc01_start_dlc60 all characters with 10 attires have the attire number hex value "10" which is wrong. It has to be "0A" to give them 10 attires. The hex value "10" actually gives chars 16 attires which causes some problems and crashes in the game.

I fixed this issue in both misc files and uploaded them here... RIGHT HERE at the smacktalks forum!

• Like 1

other arena worked fine for me but i've problem with WCW Nitro Arena. it's alway crash

Untitled.jpg

Others have reported the same. Personally I've only had the occasional random crash, but 99% of the time it works for me. Not sure what causes the issue. Make sure you have the newest version of the mod installed as I made a few tweaks and the crash reports seem to have decreased. Also, try turning entrances off. It's not ideal, but I believe for a lot of people it only crashes with entrances on.

I'll try to make additional tweaks in subsequent releases.

Like always amazing work. Loving to have all this arenas available to play in now. And also the Rey jr preview looks awesome aswell.

Something I noticed in the Arena mod:

in misc01_Start aswell as misc01_start_dlc60 all characters with 10 attires have the attire number hex value "10" which is wrong. It has to be "0A" to give them 10 attires. The hex value "10" actually gives chars 16 attires which causes some problems and crashes in the game.

I fixed this issue in both misc files and uploaded them here... RIGHT HERE at the smacktalks forum!

Thanks, I'll look into this for the next release.

LordJustice17

excellent work man...! can u create SinCara?

No. GameElite is already working on one. Check out the AGS thread.

Awesome Preview Of Rey How many attires you plan to do

I'm thinking the two default attires plus six modded attires.

Nice mods man, never knew you made wrestler mods. I really like Mysterio, it looks awesome! But I think you wanna play with the normals so the hair area dosen't look shiny.

Thanks, I've been playing around with a few wrestler mods. Needed a change. :p

Yeah I'm still trying to figure out the shine and plasticky effect. BB mentioned to look at shaders as well. Once I figure out how to do that and then tweak the hair normals it should be good to go.

Edited by LordJustice17

Update

Konnan preview up in post 3.

Rey is essentially done, but I'm having trouble getting rid of the plasticky effect. I've been told it's due to shader settings, which are in hex in the yobj file, but so far I'm absolutely lost as far as how to modify them and what parameters to change.

• Like 1

Kdogs  excellent props for doing some lucha wrestler's anychance of making the great super crazy ?? Also rey is outstanding also and thanks for the arena's also been a awesome game thanks to your work

No plans for Super Crazy, but I do have another luchador I'm planning on trying out eventually. Don't want to say who until I can see it it's going to work or not.

Konnan looks very realistic :)

Thanks. There is something I feel is still a bit off with his face, but I haven't been able to figure out what.

Kdogs  excellent props for doing some lucha wrestler's anychance of making the great super crazy ?? Also rey is outstanding also and thanks for the arena's also been a awesome game thanks to your work

No plans for Super Crazy, but I do have another luchador I'm planning on trying out eventually. Don't want to say who until I can see it it's going to work or not.

Konnan looks very realistic :)

Thanks. There is something I feel is still a bit off with his face, but I haven't been able to figure out what.

Fix Eyes, Eyebrows and Nose

dzhrhDT.jpg

Edited by .RaieE.

Are you going to have a Konnan attire which doesn't have the NWO logo on it? Your mod is looking good. The head and chin need to be a little longer.

I'm thinking I'm going to have 3 attires. They will all be similar, but with different muscle shirts.