[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

How do you edit the actual arena. like the ROH and ECW arenas to be smaller?

I started with the performance center as a base and then did a bunch of 3D modelling.

In the future will you guys make any larger NJPW arenas. I love the Korakuen Arena beta, but it would be awesome if we could get a PPV level NJPW arena. They are running places with high capacity buildings regularly and are the second largest company currently. 

I won't be as I like the current one and don't have a slot to add another, however El Buvor has stated that he intends on playing around with making a larger NJPW arena of his own.

Universe PPV logo fix

Stop fucking demanding shit. I'm going to do things at my own pace on my own timeline. I've put a ton of time and energy into this already and I'm sick of you constantly demanding more with little appreciation for what you have been given. 

If it bothers you that much stop being a leech and do something yourself for once instead of begging everyone to do every little thing for you.

• Like 1

RICKY "THE DRAGON" STEAMBOAT by wtferrell

- Release of Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat created by wtferrell (full credit to him)

- Packed in Slot 336 as an added character

- Includes 3 attires

- Includes moveset/pofo created by Pozzum

- Download can be found at the DL link on the first page in the "Supplemental Downloads folder

mvrpe0.jpg

fp56l4.jpg

1zl56pd.jpg

- Thanks to wtferrell for allowing me to release this, and Pozzum for coming up with the moveset/pofo files.

• Like 4

Hey LordJustice, I'm really enjoying this update man. Me and my son really love the improvements. Thanks for all the hard work.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Haven't seen wtferrell in the forum lately.

It's nice to see his work again somewhere around this place.

Yeah, he told me he doesn't have a gaming PC anymore, so that probably explains his absence.  Think of Steamboat as one last gift from the ghost of WTF. :p

Hey man, i just register to SmackTalk to congratulate you for this amazing work! I really love the arenas and all the other stuff!

I just start a WCW Universe, just for the Nitro arena in the mod! 

Thank you so much! 

• Like 1

Hey man, i just register to SmackTalk to congratulate you for this amazing work! I really love the arenas and all the other stuff!

I just start a WCW Universe, just for the Nitro arena in the mod! 

Thank you so much! 

Thanks. Glad you're enjoying it.

А подскажите как перенести арену wcw nitro из мода она заменяет арену main event  и какой файл нужно перенести не устанавливая мода чтобы эта арена появилась в игре

Busy Schedule:

20gd1d5.jpg

PS: Replacing all the various Universe took forever given how long VS takes to save. I probably spent about 3 full days just replacing textures.

• Like 1

I can not wait

Well you're going to have to, version 5 probably won't be released until the end of next week. I still need to finish some stuff, and then do a bunch of testing before I can release it, and I'm going to have limited time to do so over the next few days.

Lucha Underground Temple Preview:

ous2gw.jpg

Finally managed to create something for LU that I'm halfways satisfied with. This one was supposed to be included several releases ago, but I just couldn't get it to work the way I wanted until now.

• Like 2