[AEB: Arena Conversion v0.5] and MORE! (NOTICE: Links Being Removed Soon)

LordJustice17

That looks amazing. The only thing I'd say it needs is the black section of the mats around the ring need to be grey. Maybe invert the flame colours too by the looks of it. Still great work regardless.

8w6W2.jpg

Edited by Tyrant185

That looks amazing. The only thing I'd say it needs is the black section of the mats around the ring need to be grey. Maybe invert the flame colours too by the looks of it. Still great work regardless.

8w6W2.jpg

There were various iterations of the flaming mats including both grey and black as well as flames around the outside and flames around the edge of the ring. My preference was the black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minor things need to be finished and then I'm going to begin testing.

Barring any unforeseen problems version 0.4 should be out later tonight.

8w6W2.jpg

There were various iterations of the flaming mats including both grey and black as well as flames around the outside and flames around the edge of the ring. My preference was the black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minor things need to be finished and then I'm going to begin testing.

Barring any unforeseen problems version 0.4 should be out later tonight.

Oh, ok, that's fair enough. I always thought the black mats were with the 1999 set.

there is already a download link for V4 ?  I'm so excited! ^^

Not yet, but it should be out in the next few hours at most.

I've tested all the new arena. ROH does not go the ramp Superstar run through the ramp! ECW Anarchy Rules crashes the game. Do you have any data forgotten? Also, some Arena Names. Matchcard Pic"s . you should let people the Mods Beta test xD before you publish the Mod!

but what I've tested so far looks everything Awesome Bro! 

Edited by xWrestling

I've tested all the new arena. ROH does not go the ramp Superstar run through the ramp! ECW Anarchy Rules crashes the game. Do you have any data forgotten? Also, some Arena Names. Matchcard Pic"s . you should let people the Mods Beta test xD before you publish the Mod!

He always tests before release, means everything was working for him. He also explained he could not figure out how to make arenas have ramps that don't.

Also, incase you forgot, this is still a beta (v.04), it's not a release.

I know about the ramp problems. It's posted as a known bug in the main post. I don't have a fix for this as of now.

Anarachy Rulz is working fine for me, and I can't say I've ever had the particular arena crash on me.

What arena names and match pics are missing? I have them all in my game.

Thanks for the release, guys! I'm getting some strange artifacting with the RoH mod:

16qxy9.jpg

14c6tme.jpg

Any thoughts?

Is it just during entrances? Some weird stuff can happen during entrances due to the game not expecting walls and object to be placed where they are. The camera angles don't account for the smaller arena.

I know about the ramp problems. It's posted as a known bug in the main post. I don't have a fix for this as of now.

Anarachy Rulz is working fine for me, and I can't say I've ever had the particular arena crash on me.

What arena names and match pics are missing? I have them all in my game.

Anarchy Rulz also crashes for me, but everything else is fine, except for the fact that somehow, one CM Punk 11-12 attire loads a model of Ryback.

The backstage area for things like the ECW arena is a great touch. You think we'll ever see the old Raw or Smackdown entrance stages to go with the rings?

Anarchy Rulz also crashes for me, but everything else is fine, except for the fact that somehow, one CM Punk 11-12 attire loads a model of Ryback.

The backstage area for things like the ECW arena is a great touch. You think we'll ever see the old Raw or Smackdown entrance stages to go with the rings?

Anarchy Rulz I can't explain, I've tested it again and everything works fine.

The Ryback thing is the weirdest thing I've ever heard. I never changed any character models. The only thing I changed was attire slot amounts and attire names. For Punk the names are set up to accommodate both @PH_Guy and  @yjkim0901's Punk mods.

Yeah I got sick of having a big black void behind the curtains.

Not sure. The next release probably won't be coming any time soon. This stuff (especially the 3D modelling) is really time consuming and I'm flying solo now. I'll likely work on stuff here and there but I'm largely going to take a break for a while. I have 150hrs of game time on Steam and 95% of that is just testing mods (not counting all the non-game time creating the mods).

Anarchy Rulz I can't explain, I've tested it again and everything works fine.

The Ryback thing is the weirdest thing I've ever heard. I never changed any character models. The only thing I changed was attire slot amounts and attire names. For Punk the names are set up to accommodate both @PH_Guy and  @yjkim0901's Punk mods.

Yeah I got sick of having a big black void behind the curtains.

Not sure. The next release probably won't be coming any time soon. This stuff (especially the 3D modelling) is really time consuming and I'm flying solo now. I'll likely work on stuff here and there but I'm largely going to take a break for a while. I have 150hrs of game time on Steam and 95% of that is just testing mods (not counting all the non-game time creating the mods).

Yea the Ryback thing was flat out hilarious but I have no idea what it could have been, since I never actually used any mods for Punk.

If the work is really time consuming I'd say take a break and wait for 2K16 and carry on working there. I hope the mods for 2K15 will have some sort of compatibility, cause it'd be a shame to see everyone's hard work become less relevant because of another annual installment.

Just making sure, you did not replace my attire misc with the universal one did you...? Saw the "basic" name scheme, which I hate to no end. (Not your scheme, but the generic attire names, they are silly to me, I had this organized where it was super duper easy to name your own) Hopefully, you didn't!

Edited by TheBleedingRed21

Just making sure, you did not replace my attire misc with the universal one did you...? Saw the "basic" name scheme, which I hate to no end. (Not your scheme, but the generic attire names, they are silly to me, I had this organized where it was super duper easy to name your own) Hopefully, you didn't!

No, I started with what you did and then created something new. Basically I changed a bunch of strings to the new naming scheme and then associated certain attires with those strings. It is set up so that most mods that have been released will have properly named attires. There are a few generic ones but most are named descriptively.

• Like 1

Awesome man. Didn't think you would just wanted to make sure you didn't so I didn't have to redo my game haha. The release is excellent buddy. 

Looks amazing and i got no problem with anarchy rulz. But is it possible you could change the string for the german version too? Because it seems the new edited names for arenas, belts and stuff does not work in the german version of the game.