TNF Arena Mod v2.0 & Create An Arena Kit

heelsquared

Thank you LordJustice saved me having to do that and you did it easy.

I just want to say that your work is awesome. I think you are the first guy who actually updates arenas to the newer versions instead of adding stupid attitude era arenas which no one will use. I also like how you replace duplicates of arenas in the game and arenas such as main event, which really no one cares about lol. 

Only thing i'd wish is to keep wm 29 with 31, but hey, i'll take 31 over 29 anyways.

Exquisite work my friend.

I just want to say that your work is awesome. I think you are the first guy who actually updates arenas to the newer versions instead of adding stupid attitude era arenas which no one will use. I also like how you replace duplicates of arenas in the game and arenas such as main event, which really no one cares about lol. 

Only thing i'd wish is to keep wm 29 with 31, but hey, i'll take 31 over 29 anyways.

Different strokes for different folks.

Your opinion is not fact. Just because you prefer one thing over another does not mean everyone does. Lots of people enjoy modern stuff, just as many prefer attitude era stuff, and just as many prefer golden era stuff.

You clearly prefer the newer stuff. Luckily Skeeno is doing an awesome job providing that for you.

Just remember that variety is the spice of life my friend, and the world is not a solitary hivemind focused around your particular views.

I appreciate the feedback and it is good to hear that you like what I am doing but I don't think you really needed to insult the Attitude era arena pack as some people really want them arenas and find them to be great. Also without the creation of the AE pack, I would never have created anything as I would not have had help from LordJustice when it comes to editing arenas and such.

As LJ said, variety is good and at least people have the options.

• Like 1

Roman Reigns happened. The pack is now done for a v0.1, not sure when it will be up (Tomorrow? Maybe - don't hold me to that). I want to take some time away from WWE and actually play games for a couple of days and will get back to working on this on Friday or something.

Will not be releasing v0.2 till I am happy with it so the updated aprons, Fastlane, King of the ring, WM31 & WM32 will have to do. Only SSeries match screen has been updated but I plan on having all the match screens that need updating done for v0.2.

32bbb9eac08dda0de6fe5063216b028c.png

95c4500b6ee12965edb90dd284e18fc9.png

043a534e6f0a904ca70a0abc8dfcbab6.png

Everything is working and will be uploaded and released tomorrow. Please don't forget it is a VERY EARLY version. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.

Just going to be honest and and say the link will be on my YouTube channel as having the link in my YouTube video description will only help my channel grow, which is an extra bonus for the work I've done :) If anyone has an issue with that, let me know and I will consider it. Video will be posted here and all other updates will be posted here also.

It looks Pretty cool!, I love that WM31 Arena!, I can't wait the release!, Very Awesome Job Brother!

you clearly don't follow our thread. Plenty prefer the attitude era and golden era. 

Actually, most prefer it.. There is a reason both wwe 2k and the real wwe keep going back to older roots. 

Apparently, MITB is missing but I can't double check as I'm upgrading to windows 10. I will re upload tomorrow with any missing files. 

Your opinion is not fact. Just because you prefer one thing over another does not mean everyone does. Lots of people enjoy modern stuff, just as many prefer attitude era stuff, and just as many prefer golden era stuff.

You clearly prefer the newer stuff. Luckily Skeeno is doing an awesome job providing that for you.

Just remember that variety is the spice of life my friend, and the world is not a solitary hivemind focused around your particular views.

yes, i did not mean literally no one cares about it, sorry if i hurt your feelings.

you clearly don't follow our thread. Plenty prefer the attitude era and golden era. 

Actually, most prefer it.. There is a reason both wwe 2k and the real wwe keep going back to older roots. 

No, i certainly do not follow any threas. And you cant state as a fact that most people prefer this and that, i was obviously saying it sarcasticly but when you say it in a defensive reply like that it seems like you mean it. Furthermore it is only an opinion of course, and i can state it however i want.

So I've had it confirmed that MITB is missing, but  I checked the files and it is it included and in the Hex file. I will have to have another look once my PC is back in a working state.

I just downloaded the mod; and thank you so much. But here's a problem: The wrestlers I installed with Cheat Engine are in another names. For example, Kurt Angle is like "Paul Heyman (Manager)". Any solutions?

That would be because I offered a new string file for the arena names which will now have been replaced yours. Just edit the names again - if Kurt Angle has switched to "Paul Heyman (Manager)" then change that to Kurt Angle.

Edited by Skeeno

Quick question, do you plan to update announce table logos as well?

As a stop gap you can use either commentaryseat 5 or 13 from our pack if you wish. Both are just plain black (although certain arenas have an additional logo object attached to them).

Trying this now! :) Thanks.

Damn, this replaced my file that had all my names changed. *Booo* :( 

v0ArJz.jpg

Edited by THEpaynexkiller

Just installed your mod, I must say great job dude!

WM31 & WM32 arena are amazing!

But my wm31 stage is still old its not your preview video. 

yes, i did not mean literally no one cares about it, sorry if i hurt your feelings.

No, i certainly do not follow any threas. And you cant state as a fact that most people prefer this and that, i was obviously saying it sarcasticly but when you say it in a defensive reply like that it seems like you mean it. Furthermore it is only an opinion of course, and i can state it however i want.

"Stupid attitude era arenas which no one will use?"

With over 700 replies and nearly 40,000 views, The Attitude Era Conversion thread is one of the largest and most active on this entire forum. I can't possibly imagine why you would say something so ridiculous. Those rings add so much character to the game, especially the WCW/ECW/Indy varieties. If you honestly think "no one" is interested in any of that, you're clueless. If you were going for "sarcasm," the fail was equally as epic. 

Skeeno, great work, sir. 

Edited by Ticaliano
  • Like 2

Quick question, do you plan to update announce table logos as well?

Yeah, I plan on adding a WWE Network table so that most arenas will have an updated table.

Trying this now! :) Thanks.

Damn, this replaced my file that had all my names changed. *Booo* :( 

v0ArJz.jpg

Glad you are enjoying it man.

Yeah, I did say that it would do this but it is not something a quick edit can't fix :)

Just installed your mod, I must say great job dude!

WM31 & WM32 arena are amazing!

But my wm31 stage is still old its not your preview video. 

Thanks dude. WM32 will be edited when the next update comes out - new table and secondary apron.

You sure you copied over all the files?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got Windows 10 working last night and tested the game and my MITB is working fine so I don't know why it isn't working but I will release a pack later with JUST the updated aprons and no new stuff in case people want that.